Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Valley of Dragons ❯ Preparing to leave ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Valley of Dragons

Chapter 3: Preparing to leave

Atemu sat in the throne room with his cousin by his side as the listen to the Concil rant on and on when all of the sudden the heard Screams of terror erupt outside. That is when Atemu got up and walked over to the door and pulled it open to reveal the center gardens as many soilders were on the floor staring up at the sky. Seth walked out of the covering of the shades to see Yugi and Ryou and a new dragon in the are that had midnight black scales and piercing Red eyes.

Atemu saw the thief over there hiding underneath a tree and he and Seto quickly made his way over to him. "Do you know who that other dragon is?" Seth questioned Afefia who looked at him blankly. "Its the blond." Afefia told them as they slowly looked back over to the gaint dragon who flew above them.

"Thats Jono." Atemu said slowly and Afefia just nodded his head. Sudden they saw the large shadow grow and it seemed all three dragons were landing on the ground slowly but soon as they was two feet from the ground they slowly began to shift back into their human forms, next to them. "Pharoh Atemu, I'm sorry to inform you on such notice it just that we have to return to our home soon so we shall be leaving tommrow morning." Yugi told him, as the Concil stared at the frieghtened.

"I see." Atemu responded. "But I wish for you and some of your people to accompany us." Yugi said giving them a small smile. "We be delighted to accompany you." Atemu responded giving Yugi a grateful smile.

"Afefia, are you ready to go?" Ryou asked the Thief king, who just glanced over at him for a quick second before nodding his head. "You will love the valley." Ryou said giving him a tender smile. "I'm sure, I will if I'm with you." Afefia told him, causing him to blush profusedly. "I'm going to bed." Ryou murmured as he tried to hide his blush and quickly went to his room.

Jono lay on his bed staring up at the ceiling when there was a knock on the door. " Who is it?" Jono asked. " Its me, Seth." Seth called from outside the door. "Come in." Jono said, not long after Seth entered the room and closed the door behind him. "Whats wrong Seth." Jono asked, Seth looked at him with eyes of confusion.

"Jono, I can't stop thinking about you no matter what I do, I think there is something wrong with me." Seth told him. Jono smiled at him and walked over to him. "Nothing is wrong with you Seth you have fallen in love with me just I've for you." Jono said wrapping his arms around Seth neck and pulling him into a kiss.