Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Valley of Dragons ❯ Chapter 6: Gramps! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Valley of Dragons
Chapter 6: Gramps!
Marik eyed his doppelganger in curiosity.
"Shizuka, how did you fine them?" Marik asked, poking Atemu in his arm making sure that they were real.
"You will have to ask Jono that Marik." Shizuka answered, laughing as he was poke the priest.
"Stop poking me damn it!" Malik snapped, smacking Marik's hand away.
"Oh feisty but like the mutt though." Marik said as something was instantly thrown at him hitting him aside his hand causing him to fall to the floor.
"Who do think you calling a mutt, psycho?" Jono asked, growling ay the fallen Marik.
Marik jumped back onto his feet before glaring at Jon.
"Don't fight, please we have guest." Ryou said glaring at them.
Honda ran over to Jono pulling the male into a hug giving him a nuggie.
"Who told you to get yourself caught?" Honda asked, drilling his knuckles into Jono's skull.
"Let me go yah bastard!" Jono yelled, breaking free of Honda's hold.
Jono punched Honda playfully in the arm.
"It's great to see you to Handa!" Jono said, grinning at him.
"I see you already met Honda and Marik, my grandfather wishes to see you." Yugi told them.
"As you King wishes." Atemu said as he and his priest were lead to the throne room.
"Gramps! You in there!" Jono yelled as they looked the room to see Solomon was sitting on the floor with Tort cards on floor.
"I'm right here!" Solomon said calling them over.
"So you must be Pharoh Atemu, High Priest Seth, Thief King Bakura, Priest Malik and Duke, I welcome you all to valley." Solomon said giving them a smile.
"You must be tried from your journey, we will talk more tomorrow." Solomon tells them before looking at Yugi, Jono, Ryou, and Honda.
"Take them to guest rooms." Solomon added.
"Alright." Yugi responded.
"This way." Ryou said as he lead the way to the guest rooms.
"What lesson was he talking about Yugi?" Atemu asked.
"It just my leader ship, diving, flying, writing, reading, dance, and language lessons." Yugi told him giving him a small smile.
"Why must you learn some many things?" Seth asked Yugi.
"He next in line usually Yugi would have more time but Solomon time on this world is coming to soon, so Yugi must learn to rule our Valley before he passes." Ryou told them.
"Here we are," Jono said he opened the room door to see sheds and food ready for them.
"You guys will stay here for tonight." Yugi tells them giving them a smile.