Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Love ❯ A Mysterious Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Vampire Love
By: Sephira
Pairings: Hadria Pandora/Yugi-Seto/Atemu
Warnings: Not much really, character death
Characters: Hadria, Seto, Yugi, Atemu, Mokuba, Marik, Ryou, Bakura, malik, Serenity, Tea, Ishizu, Mai
Summary: Hadria Pandora holds a secret that nobody knows, but what if a certain ex-pharaoh already knows this secret and who is this other mysterious girl who has put a spell over one Seto Kaiba and could this spell be broken...And what happens when Yugi's life is in danger...
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh I am just a fan...I do however own Hadria Pandora & Cai-Lia Morlee
Author's Note: By the way Cai-Lia is pronouced Kay-Leigha...She's a character I had for another fan fic that ended up sucking...
~*~
Let me tell you of a story...A story that nobody would ever understand, except for the Pharaoh that I knew 5,000 years ago...Yes, you could say that I am between 4,000 and 5,000 years-old...Impossible for anyone to live that long you must be thinking? No...Not if you belong to the night as I do...

I've had a family once...I was to be married...I loved the man who I was to his wife, but fate changed my life that day once I saw my whole family slaughtered...Even the one that I loved...That day an evil killed me, but I was reborn...Reborn into the night...I wanted the life so I could live, but little did I know of the new life that I now possessed...

I have seen many wars, loved many and I still wasn't happy...I loved one last time and that was to my dear Pharaoh till his departure...So, I traveled and finally I slept for a few years and have been awake for a while now...And in a good time for there is evil ahead...An evil so powerful, noone can stop it, except for me...And I encountred something that I haven't ecountered in such a long, long, long time...

Here is my story of this fateful day of when the life of some new friends changed forever...

"Yugi...Yugi..." someone shook him.

Yugi stood there holding a costume in his stilled hand as his violet eyes were wider than ever and fixed on a figure who was looking at the Princess costumes. He knew the hands of the former Pharaoh shaking him. "Over there..."

The Pharaoh's violet eyes as well looked the way that Yugi's eyes were and he too saw the figure of a girl. She wore a powder blue skirt that went below her knees, black knee high boots and a short sleeved v-neck powder blue midriff top. His mind swirled with thoughts as he recognized the long silver hair. He was brought out of those thoughts as he heard a voice speak.

"Hey, where's Duke?" said Joey.

"Go figure.." came Yugi's dry reply.

"He's hitting on that girl..." their friend Tristan spoke up.

"Excuse me?" asked Duke.

My ice blue eyes narrowed at the young man before me...He was quite attractive, but not for me. I sensed that he probably was conceited and loved the female race no doubt. But I simply complied to his question and smiled. "Yes?"

"I couldn't help, but notice you...You are quite beautiful." he said.

"Thank you..." I replied still looking at the dress before me. I came into this Halloween shop to look around, not get picked up by some kid, who I could tell like dice.

"Wanna go get some coffee or maybe dinner?" Duke gave a sly smile.

"I'm sorry, I just got out of a bad relationship and I'm not looking to date right now." I set the dress back on the rack.

"Maybe think about it?" he insisted.

"I have and my answer is no." I told him. The part about the relationship was false, but I wasn't looking to date that was truth. I watched him walk away and as I did, I felt eyes upon me. I did not have to turn around to know they were violet.

"Oh, Duke Devlin got turned down..." said Tristan.

"So, Mr. Devlin how does it feel to be turned down by a gorgeous girl?" Joey pretended to have a microphone in his hand.

"Shut up..." he rpelied.

I turned and saw those Violet eyes staring at me...The boy was quite cute...He reminded me of my last lover I had and familiar eyes laid upon me. They didn't belong to the boy who stared at me...I noticed a taller figure...He wasn't much taller, maybe about 4 inches taller and he wasn't much taller than me...Only by an inch... "No..." I whispered. This couldn't be...He moved away from the other boys, but I was too shocked to stay, so, I darted out of the shop.

"Pharaoh..." Yugi watched him leave the shop.

"Why is he chasing the girl?" Joey wondered.

"Let's go." Yugi put the shirt down and they ran after him.

"Wait..." Atemu called as he reached the outside, but she was gone.

"Pharaoh?" questioned Yugi.

"That girl...I know her..." he sounded like he wasn't tlaking to anyone.

~*~
That evening, Atemu was at the Kaiba Mansion spending the night with his lover, Seto Kaiba. They sat on the bed kissing, but he wasn't into it. The girl's image was still implanted in his head. Seto pulled away from his slender lover and his cold blue eyes stared at his violet eyes.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"No...I'm fine..." Atemu went to the window and looked out.

A knock sounded and a head full of black hair peeked in. "Big brother, can I come in?"

"Of course Mokuba. What is it?" Seto looked at his younger brother.

"I just wondered if the Halloween party was still on? I got a cool costume." Mokuba plopped on the bed.

Seto rolled his blue eyes. "Yes...It's still at 8 o'clock at night and still being held here. Atemu..." he peered at him.

Atemu stared out into the shadows...Something was there, but what? Was it the same evil he faced with the silver haired girl before. He knew that feeling well for it once held him captive and he had a feeling that it wsn't after him anymore. It always went for the most powerful man and in this case, Seto Kaiba was powerful. "I'm fine, Seto." he finally left the window and joined him and Mokuba.

"That is right, my Pharaoh...Be in fear...For I am not after you..." the voice came from the shadows around the window of Kaiba Mansion that was Seto's room. "For that blue eyed male will belong to me..." the voice disappeared then.

My body sat up from the sofa I laid on...I felt a shiver, not a shiver of when someone is cold, but this shiver warned me of evil. I placed my hand on the pendant I wore around my neck, it has saved me from the evil before and with it the evil can kill me. "I must warn the Pharaoh..." I said. No, he only thinks it is me...If I go to him, he could be in danger along with his friends, but he must know, his lover is in danger and therefore I am the only one to protect him.

The thoughts swirled in my head...What am I to do? I was unsure now...I would always go to the Pharaoh for his guidence, but I knew he was no longer the great Pharaoh as he was back then.

~*~
The sun shone brightly...Glittering inside the office of Seto Kaiba as he typed feverishly on his computer. It would be a long day at the office he knew, but at home waiting for him hopefully would be his slender lover. A crackle sounded and a female voice came over the intercom.

"Mr. Kaiba, someone is here to see you?" said his seceratary.

He groaned and pushed a button.. "Tell them to go away."

Suddenly his office door opened...A girl with long white hair appeared before him and he did glance up. She walked slowly to the desk. "Mr. Kaiba?" her voice soft.

"Go away, Miss." he instructed.

"I am afraid I can't do that..." her left hand lifted his face to hers. "Come now, Kaiba, look into my eyes..."

Seto couldn't turn his head away...Her eyes...They were mesmerizing light blue and he was being pulled into them. So beautiful they were. Seto remained in a trance as she touched his shoulders and whispered in his ear.

"You belong to me now, Kaiba...You will follow what I say, do as I command..." she now faced him again. "Of course some of your actions will be ruder than before. As in tonight..." and she was gone.

Seto regained himself as he went back typing at his computer as if nothing had happened.

~*~
"Yugi..." called Atemu as he came from the living room into the shop. Yugi's grandfather had gone to Egypt for a little vacation and left him and Yugi to run the store.

"Isn't this great, Pharaoh?" Yugi's voice was songful. "We get to run the card shop for a few weeks..." he wiped down the counters.

"I'm staying with Seto again, is that okay with you?" he asked.
"Yeah, it's fine..." he dusted off the register.

Atemu's violet eyes drifted off to the door as if something or someone was calling to him. "I will be back, Yugi." he went to the door before he heard his answer.

I watched him step out and look to his left. He knew I was here and there was no hiding it...Apparently our bond never left him. I removed myself from the corner I stood in as I watched him turn his head. His violet eyes staring at me as my ice blue eyes stared back at him. "My Pharaoh.." I didn't mean for my voice to be a whisper, but I was ecstatic to see him and he was the same with me I could tell.

"Is it really you?" he asked walking up to me.

"Yes..." we hugged.

"Come inside please..." he took my hand and we went in.

I saw the same attractive boy from the other day. I felt something ping at my from within...Could I really be feeling like this again? It has been so long since I loved another and it always ended in tragedy. "Hello.." I smiled at him.

"Yugi, this is my old flame Hadria Pandora...Hadria this is Yugi." he introduced us.

"He's your hikari, is he not?" I asked.

"Yes he is...Yugi we will be in the living room." Atemu said as he pulled me along.

I watched him sit and I did as well. My mouth opened. "My Pharaoh...Atemu, I am not here for pleasantiries as you probably know."

"Yes...I felt it was you at the shop...Our bond has not died...I wondered what became of you..." he said.

"It is back...I know you feel it...I am afraid that she is after Seto Kaiba...I know of your relations with him and I am sorry if this has burdened you..." I looked away.

"I sensed that it had something to do with my Kaiba..." Atemu told me.

"Let me know, if there is any change in him...That way I know if I am late or not." I said to him.

"Of course and may I add that Yugi in there likes you...Have you decided to love?" he smiled.

"I like your hikari as well...But Atemu I am as old as you..." I assured him.

"Ah...You still look 17, Hadria..." Atemu winked.

"Yes...But my secret, Atemu..." he had cut me off.

"We don't have to tell him...Unless he's in danger." he looked towards the entrance.

"I would protect him." I rose from the seat and he did as well.

"I know..." he walked me back into the shop.

"Are you leaving Hadria?" came Yugi's voice behind me.

"Yes, but I will see you again." I told him.

"Yugi, invite her to the Halloween party.." Atemu whispered to him. "Before you say a word, she likes you."

"Ha...Hadria..." Yugi walked up to me. "I...I...I was wondering...W-would you like to be date for a Halloween party?"

"I'd love to." I smiled at him and walked out.