Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Love ❯ Meet Hadria Pandora & Another Mystery Girl ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Vampire Love
By: Sephira
Pairings: Hadria Pandora/Yugi-Seto/Atemu
Warnings: Not much really, character death
Characters: Hadria, Seto, Yugi, Atemu, Mokuba, Marik, Ryou, Bakura, Malik, Serenity, Tea, Ishizu, Mai
Summary: Hadria Pandora holds a secret that nobody knows, but what if a certain ex-pharaoh already knows this secret and who is this other mysterious girl who has put a spell over one Seto Kaiba and could this spell be broken...And what happens when Yugi's life is in danger...
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh I am just a fan...I do however own Hadria Pandora & Cai-Lia Morlee
Author's Note: By the way Cai-Lia is pronouced Kay-Leigha...She's a character I had for another fan fic that ended up sucking...
~*~
That evening Atemu awaited for Seto...Mokuba was sitting on the floor watching tv while Atemu sat on the sofa, till they both heard the front door and Seto stood before them. Atemu stared at him and the feeling of dread over came him. There was something different about his eyes.

"Mokuba, go to bed." ordered Seto.

"But Seto, the movie is almost over." he pleaded.

"Go to BED!" he yelled the last part.

Atemu watched as Mokuba turned off the tv and headed upstairs. Something was truly wrong here. "Seto, something is wrong with you."

Seto took off his white coat, then his tie and he worked his fingers over each button of his nice shirt. "I'm perfectly fine, Atemu..." he tossed his shirt aside and grabbed Atemu. "I'm taking what I want." Seto ripped off Atemu's shirt and his leather pants.

"Seto, stop." he ordered.

But Seto proceed even with Atemu fighting. He kissed him hard and bit his lower lip, his hands caressing his body as their crotches met. Seto desired to take him now...And he did. Even without Atemu's consent, without warning he entered Atemu, no lube or anything...His right hand place roughly on his cock. Atemu struggled to get free from his lover, but it was no use. He felt the pain that Seto buried inside of him as he thrusted and pumped feverishly on Atemu's cock.

He tried not to moan, because the pain was to much, but a painful moan slipped from his mouth, as he felt his release nearing, Seto burying deeper inside him and pumped him harder, till they both released and left Atemu on the sofa still in pain.

"This isn't you, Kaiba." he said shakily.

Seto left room as Atemu slowly pulled his clothes on, still sore from Seto's intrusion and handlement. He curled up on the couch and decided to sleep there.

~*~
Dawn broke as I stood out on my balcony...I felt pain pierce my body, but it wasn't mine. "Atemu..." his name slipped my lips. It was his pain that I felt and I knew from then that I was too late to warn Kaiba. I quickly showered and dressed. I knew where Atemu would go, so, I beat him there.
~*~

"Hadria..." Yugi wipped his sleepy eyes.

"I am sorry, Yugi, but I had to beat Atemu here." I smiled at him. He was really cute still sleepy.

"Come in..." he stepped aside. "I'll be right back." Yugi left for a while and finally returned.

"Tonight is the Halloween party. Still want to go?" he sat next to me.

"Yes..." I leaned my face towards Yugi and closed my eyes. Next thing I knew we were kissing and his tongue invaded my mouth. I didn't want the kiss to end, but someone barged into the living room. The kiss was broken...Yugi and I both stared at a very distraught Atemu. He didn't have to say a word, I knew he was in pain. "Pharaoh what has happened?"

"We're too late..." his voice shaky.

"Atemu...Sit." Yugi took his arm. "What do you mean we're too late?"

"Seto, hurt you." I said. That was the only thing I could say when he said we were late.

"Seto raped me last night." he finally said.

"It was not under his will though?" I told him. "She got to him...All he needs to do is drink from her if she bites him twice."

"What's going on? Drink from who and what is this biting?" demanded Yugi.

"Where does Seto live?" I asked. Atemu told me and I hurried away till he called my name. "Tell Yugi, Atemu."

"Tell me what?" Yugi looked at the former Pharaoh.

"Sit down Yugi and listen..." Atemu proceed to tell Yugi.

~*~
I found the mansion that Atemu told me and knocked on the door. I saw a pair of frightened blue-grey eyes. "Is Seto Kaiba here?" I asked. The door opened revealing a boy.

"Y-yes.." he stammered.

"I must see him..." I gently touched the boy. I assume you're Kaiba's brother? You resemble him." I've seen Seto on the news, so, I know what he looks like.

"My name is Mokuba...You'll find Seto upstairs, his room is the door that is closed." he said.

"Thank you." I ran upstairs got to the door that was closed and put my ear to it. I heard a voice and therefore I forced my way in. I gasped at the sight. "No...Stay away..."

"He's mine now..." the white haired girl snarled as she hovered over Seto's neck.

"Seto..." I called him, but he wasn't listening. Seto was in a trance I saw. "Back away from him, Cai-Lia..."

"No.." she bent her head down.

I was too late...I saw her push him to the floor blood lightly pouring from his neck.

"He's still under my power..." with that said Cai-Lia disappeared.

I kneeled down beside Seto...His blue eyes were still glazed. "Seto..." I softly spoke to him. No reaction. There was one way to bring him back from under her power...I should know...I did it on the Pharaoh and when I did it he was able to resist her power. I removed my pendant from my neck and held it before Seto's eyes. "I do hope this works again." I prayed. "Seto..." I said his name again, this time I got a slight moan. That was a good sign...I then shifted him so that his eyes could stare at my gold Ankh with a sapphire gem in the center.

"Seto Kaiba...I know you are still there...Come back to the person you were before Cai-Lia..." my voice was demanding...It's the only kind of voice that could bring somebody back from such power, just as long as they stared at my pendant.

"Mmmm..." Seto moaned.

I saw the trance like face start to fade from him...Just a few more minutes of holding the pendant in front of him and he'll be better..Well, some what...I watched as he blinked his eyes and I knew then that the power holding him was gone. I slowly moved him to his king sized bed and made my way to the door. "Mokuba." I called.

He appeared from a bedroom that I guess is his. "Yes..."

"Bring me some water, a cloth and a bandage." I called across to him. I didn't want to leave Seto alone, I knew he would have a slight headache.

"Who are you?" his cold voice said.

"Do you remember a girl, Seto?" I asked him.

"Long white hair, mesmirizing blue eyes...Yeah, she looked a little like you..." he told me.

"I am Hadria Pandora...That girl you saw is Cai-Lia Morlee..." I saw him wince in pain as he rubbed his neck.

"Here you go..." Mokuba entered and set the stuff on the night table that ws next to Seto's bed.

"Thank you, Mokuba...Where are my manners...I'm Hadria.." I extended my hand to youngster and I shook his hand. "Can you go back to your room?" I ask politely.

"I want to know what's wrong with my brother?" he told me.

"As I told you Seto, that was Cai-Lia...Believe it or not she is powerful, but our powers are equal." I started till he cut me off.

"What powers?" he asked.

"I am something you wouldn't believe in Seto, but that is to be discussed later." this time Mokuba cut me off.

"Big brother you got to holes in your neck..." he pointed out.

"Before you do anything else, your telling me what's going on..." his voice cold.

"Cai-Lia and I are vampires happy..." I dabbed the cold wet cloth on his neck. "I'm between 4,000 and 5,000 years-old..."

"You look young..." Mokuba said.

"I was about 20 when I was turned...Cai-Lia was turned before me...She's after you, Seto..." I made sure the blood had stopped before putting the bandage on.

"Why is she after me?" Seto turned his head.

"You are powerful, rich...I should know what kind of people she goes for...I saved Pharaoh Atemu from her 5,000 years ago. But I was too late to save you...I will protect you however...She only bit you once...If she bites you again it's all over.." I was honest with him.

"Your necklace...What was it doing in front of me?" he was full of questions.

"It holds power...You were under control and I thought for a moment I was too late, because once you are in too deep of her power I cannot help, but I was able to bring you back." I moved off the bed.

"How did you know it would work?" asked Mokuba.

"Because it worked on me..." said the voice.

"Atemu..." said Seto.

"My love..." the slender figure walked towards the bed and then crawled on it resting his head against Seto's right shoulder. "Cai-Lia had me under her power and Hadria was able to bring me back...Seto, she and I were lovers in the past and we have a special bond."

"What kind of bond?" Seto put his arm around Atemu as if saying "he belongs to me"

"Cai-Lia attacked us both...I let Hadria drink from me and I drank from her...We've been linked ever since." he told him.

"Don't worry, Seto...I won't take Atemu from you...I happen to love someone else...I better go...I am the date of Yugi and therefore must get my costume in order." I said my good-byes and left the room.