Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Vampires & Demons ❯ Tortured Saiai (beloved) part1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Vampires & Demons chapter 3- Tortured Saiai (beloved) Part 1
(Hi! I 4got to do a disclaimer last time so here it is… I do not own Yugi if I did I would be freaking rich but sadly I'm not. Please review and tell me what you thought. I have other stories to that might be worse or better. Also the ghost bat will now be called Tsuki for moon.) Oh ya, this chapter is more of explanation and introducing the characters! Just letting you know ahead of time sort of…
 
Caves deep under the dark demon castle the cracking of whips echoed and the sounds of waves splashing onto the ground and slapping the walls. Within a cold room a blonde haired boy hung from his wrists, his feet tangled in chains. Bakura stood with a whip wrapped around his hand next to him another blonde man a twin of the other but this one with a cruel sharp look on his face, his hair spiked outward and his smile more demonic than the devil.
“Oh Malik, why do you not let me hear those sweet cries heh, heh” Bakura lashed the leather around the hanging boy's waist causing another wave of blood to cover the ground around him. A deep wound painted his waist and his fists squeezed on the chains as he held back the painful cry.
“Lord Bakura I think he's had enough of the whip” the twin man said in a hollow voice.
“I suppose you are right Marik, shall we” Bakura smirked and Marik gave a corrupted laugh.
“Ah Isis can you bring it in” Marik asked the black haired demon
“Yes brother” she left the room for a moment and returned with a large metal sphere in her hands. Bakura took the sphere and stroked a design on it with his own blood. A black light glowed from it and slowly what looked like wings broke free from its sides. The wings soon became sharp blades and the object began to spin slowly then faster and faster till it stopped. Malik lifted his head just enough to see something comes towards him then all went red from blood then black as he passed out. Lying in a pool of his own blood he did not move or breathe.
 
Yugi, Bakstu, and Tsuki stood to what would look as a forest to human eyes but truly was a castle. A dark aura surrounded them and the stench of blood filled Yugi's senses.
“Whoa this smell it's… it's horrible!” Yugi waved his hand in front of his nose.
“Mmm delicious but sad, this is the smell of a dead demon” Tsuki closed her eyes. “This is Malik's blood”
“Oh no! Hurry we have…”
“My lord we cannot just run into their home like that”
“But we have to hurry, or they might kill him! Quickly before they know we're here”
“Heh they already know we are here. They're watching us right now”
“Where?” Yugi looked all around but saw nothing
“Everywhere… they are waiting for us”
“Why don't they attack?”
“They will, as soon as we walk through those doors they will kill us”
“I don't understand”
“Just be quiet” they walked through two large doors that slowly closed behind them. Even in the pitch black caves they could see shadows moving towards them. Yugi felt Tsuki leave his side then Bakstu as well. Soon he was walking alone and knew something was following him as well. He turned and saw a light from under a large red door. He opened it and walked in seeing the black figure floating outside the door waiting for him to come back out. Yugi quickly noticed the limp body on the ground in a puddle of blood. The smell from before was even stronger now, he leaned over ready to puke when the door behind him closed. Yugi jumped up and turned to see a man with spiked blonde hair, he wore a white vest and white pants with golden jewels on almost every other inch of his body.
“So you are the supposed lord of the vampires? Ha! What a pitiful creature”
“W… who are you?” the man took a step closer to him
“I am Marik”
“Marik? Malik?”
“Do not get me confused with him” Marik had Yugi backed up into a corner with no escape. His smile turned into a smirk and his eyes focused on Yugi's. Slowly he felt himself being pulled into a deadly serenity. He tried to look away but could no longer move. Marik stroked Yugi's cheek and smiled revealing teeth that looked normal at first but quickly began to turn into rows of sharp fangs.
“Why are you so afraid? You're a powerful vampire lord and yet you are so weak. It's too bad that you were not born into a demon you are such a lovely creature. So delicate your skin would rip to an impure touch. Maybe I should have some fun before I dispose of your soul?” Marik's face was so close that one more movement and their lips would touch.
“Marik, hurry up and kill him”
“Aw but he's so small” Marik licked Yugi's neck, Yugi lurched forward as a blade cut into him. Marik backed away holding a now red knife, he licked the sweet liquid off and pushed Yugi next to Mali's lifeless body.
 
Yugi woke up in a dark room chained against a wall, he noticed his shirt was off and with his blood an upside down pentacle was painted on his chest.
“You thought we'd kill you so quickly didn't you? Oh and don't worry about Tsuki and that pathetic Bakstu. Heh he wanted to be a lord but he can't even stay alive.” A woman with long black hair and pointed ears stood in front of Yugi. She wore a long black dress with straps form the top to her knees. He looked at her face and in her dark eyes saw a small flicker of sorrow and betrayal.
“W… where am I?” a drop of blood fell to the floor
“Don't worry you'll be dead soon enough”
“Who are you?”
“I am your executor” she turned and a sudden crash was heard on the other side of the stone walls.
“Ah it seems Tsuki has finally come for you. Well I will be sure to kill you first” the woman left the room. Yugi tried to slip out of the chains but it was no use. He hung there trying to think of a way to get free, then he thought of the pearl. Tsuki had given it to him to keep close just in case. But if he used the pearl Yami might never change back. A bloody scream was heard and Yugi flinched as he heard a bone snap. He closed his eyes and tried to drown out the noise when he felt someone moving his chains. He opened his eyes to see Tsuki breaking open the locks and Bakstu lying on the ground.
“Don't worry the morons only passed out”
“You're hand” Yugi saw Tsuki's right hand limply hanging.
“It'll heal in a few seconds I had to break it to get out of the chains” she finished the last lock and Yugi dropped to the ground.
“Now hurry, I've found Malik and put him with Navia”
“Navia?”
“I will explain after we leave”
 
When Yugi awoke there was a man with blonde hair and a mask upon his face standing next to his bed. He sat up and the man laid him back down.
“Who are you?”
“He cannot talk yet” Yugi looked over at Tsuki who was sitting on a small chair in the corner.
“You passed out when the demons put out certain gases called Sorin”
“So we're back?”
“Yes, you know I'm very surprised you've only been here for 3 days and already you seem so accustomed to this life.”
“Yeah… I wonder how Jou and Tea are.”
“If you want you can go see them. You could even start going to school”
“Really? What about the demons”
“Don't worry about it, Lina and Navia could join you”
“Who's Navia?”
“I wouldn't…” an almost frightening giggle echoed through the room. “Heh, you're lucky you're not a cat” (curiosity killed the cat).
“Huh? But who is she…”
“Me!” a girl hung upside down in the air right above Yugi. Long silky black hair swayed over his bed, and dark pink eyes battled his with a playful smile on her lips. She turned and sat at the foot of his bed. Small bat wings folded into her back and a long white dress fell onto the floor (not naked like it didn't fall off of her onto the floor. Just the bottom of it is on the floor you know?)
“I am Navia my lord Yugi” she bowed her head
“H... hi”
“Don't scare his majesty little cousin” Tsuki stood
“Little?” Yugi looked at Tsuki and then Navia, Navia was taller and definitely older or at least it looked like it.
“I only look young my lord, truly I am 2000 years old”
“Huh?”
“Yup and I'm only 1789 years old to this day”
“But…”
“Do not be fooled by my appearance, now let us go eat” Navia disappeared and Tsuki left with the blonde boy behind her. Yugi got dressed into different clothes and went into the large dining room to find only Lina.
“Tsuki asked me to inform you that she will be back soon”
“Oh ya I forgot you guys don't eat what I eat”
“Don't be so sure my lord”
“Huh?”
 
The sun had long since been asleep and Tsuki still hadn't returned neither had the blonde masked boy. Yugi asked Lina to send Bakstu or Navia to find them but Navia had already hidden herself for the night and Bakstu suddenly had a large cut on his right shoulder causing him to sleep in his bat form. Yugi paced back and forth till finally Lina came in holding a small white bat in her arms.
“I found Tsuki hanging in a tree sleeping”
“What about…”
“He is asleep”
“That's a relief. There's something I don't understand though… don't vampires become more active in the night? Why is everyone asleep?”
“Usually we are all out feasting or soaring by the moon but…”
“But what!” Yugi tried to catch Lina before she collapsed but only just barely caught Tsuki. He looked around searching for what was making the sudden cackling.
“My lord Yami, I never thought you'd return. You're late.” It was a man's voice but Yugi couldn't see him anywhere.
“You seem afraid… confused. What's the matter Saiai Yami?”
“MY NAME IS NOT YAMI!”
“Oh really” Yugi turned and up close was a face of a man, black line patterns were painted around his eyes and cheeks. His hair was long and red like a rose, pure black eyes shimmered at Yugi and black lips captured his. Yugi's eyes went wide and he wriggled away from the man.
“Aw I'm hurt”
“W… who are you!”
“Oh. You weren't lying. you are not my beloved Yami. Who are you!”
“I asked first”
“MEGUMIIIII!” Navia ran and tackled the red haired man.
“Gyaa get off a me Navia!”
“Nah ah I missed you and you tried to put me to sleep so you can play with his majesty. I don't think so! Hee, hee” Navia smiled and the man smiled back pushing her off.
“Hello my lord I am Megumi” he bowed so properly with a sly smirk in the corner of his mouth.
“Um… hi”
“My lord this is Bakstu's older brother Megumi, you could say he was lord Yami's very close `friend' hee, hee”
“I hope you don't think that's supposed to comfort me…”
(Ok so far the characters in this story have kind of made a dramatic change. I'm sorry but it just got boring and it still kind of sucks. Hopefully the next chapters will be way better, plz r&r and tell me some ideas that you think would be cool to happen).
“Should we let them sleep my lord?”
“I guess…” Yugi yawned
“You yourself are tired”
“Ya, I'll see you in the morning”
“Yes my lord” Navia and Megumi bowed as Yugi left the room.
“Aren't you going to warn him about me Navia?”
“Possibly, but maybe I should wait till he arrives”
“Really, why would it matter?”
“It wouldn't but… I just can't wait till he comes ok. Hee, hee you're so stupid”
“Wha…” Navia jumped up and disappeared, leaving Megumi to the vampires who had just awoken “Oh…”
 
Yugi opened his eyes to find Megumi sitting and smiling at him, Yugi's eyes widened.
“Good… morning?”
“Hello my lord, sorry for surprising you but… you look exactly like Yami but so much more peaceful. Well now! It's time for breakfast isn't it? Common let's go, let's go!” Megumi got up smiling. he seemed more like a human in a story than a vampire. All of these vampires seemed more like humans or just… not what Yugi had in mind of a vampire.
(Ok I'm going to take a little jump forward now)
 
“My lord he is here” Megumi bowed. He had been at this place which Yugi now called home for a week now. He heard that another, Megumi's partner, was coming but didn't expect anyone so soon.
“My lord this is… Chase my partner and, heh lover” a man with short black hair and pale skin walked into the room and Yugi was a little confused at first.
“What did you mean by that Megumi? So I'm your lover not your Lover?” the man smirked at Megumi who had turned his back to Yugi.
“So Megumi, you 2 are gay?”
“HA, ha, ha. Ha! Oh my lord no, no, no I am not gay I am very, very straight. Well most of the time. You see I can…” Megumi turned around now in the form of a red haired woman “Change sex.” Yugi sat shocked…
“It's sort of funny you know? I thought that by you being our old king your minds were connected but I guessed wrong I guess” she smiled sheepishly and wrapped her arms around the black haired mans neck.
“Oh…”
 
 
Ok this is the end of this chapter sorry it wasn't as good as I thought I could make it but… I'm having such writers block please read and review and help me…
 
Here is a story/character review
 
Lina- blonde vampire whom helps out Yugi (fruit bat)
Tsuki- white hair vampire (ghost bat) she is usually in the form of a little girl but sometimes goes into a more adult form.
Navia- Tsuki's black haired hyper active sister, who always mysteriously disappears or reappears time and time again.
Megumi- a very happy red haired man/woman
Chase- a black haired vampire also the lover of Megumi
Bakstu- wants the power of the vampire lord throne but doesn't yet seem to be trying to take it form Yugi. Also has long white hair
Blonde boy- a mysterious boy who is actually Malik but only half alive so wears a mask for now (demon) hated by his own family
Marik- Malik's evil twin brother (demon)
Isis- Marik and Malik's twin sister (demon)
Yami- vampire lord
Bakura- demon lord
Yugi- reincarnated vampire lord, kind and shy
Ryou- reincarnated demon lord already wears the pearl
 
Plz plz plz plz r7r I beg of u… I need 2 no wat u ppl think!