Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ War of Middle Realm ❯ The End of the Mayhem ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Angel_of_the_Apocalypse: HI EVERYBODY!!!

Yugi and co.: *sweatdrop* Joey whispering: Oh boy, a mental authoress, here we go

AA: Well, don't I feel appreciated. You guys hafta be nice to me, cuz I'm the authoress of this ficcy and what I say goes. Don't get me mad on my first ficcy.

Bakura: Aren't you a little young for blackmailing? And what makes you think I'm afraid of you?

AA: First of all, I am not too young for anything except marriage, alcohol, and driving (I'm sooo close to driving though). And you should be afraid, cuz I can do this *snaps fingers*

*Barney appears in a puff of glitter with a smile on his Styrofoam face **that smile is soooo creepy >_<

Barney: Bakura, do you want to sing with me? [I love you, you love me] etc. *at the sight of Barney everybody jumps, then runs to the edge of the room in panic.*

Bakura: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! IT'S THE DEVIL!!!! *Runs away screaming, Barney skipping after him singing his song (Barney skipping? Can it skip?)

Ryou: Well, at least we don't have to worry about my Yami anymore…

Yami: Yea, just "Angel" over here *looks at authoress, who is laughing at Bakura's fear*

Yugi: Don't get her mad, she'll kill you! *Dashes over to Yami and covers his mouth*

AA: Nah, I could never get mad at Yami, or Yugi. They're too cute ^_^ *hugs both of them

Anzu: *venomous stare, crosses arm* grrrrrrr!

AA: *sticks out tongue, lets go of Yugi and Yami* Well, this is my firs ficcy so reviewers, PLEASE look at my bio for my opinion on flames, cuz I accept them to a certain degree. There is also a warning about my flamer- killing, bloodthirsty demon, hehe. *Bakura runs past wearing a cowboy hat, boots, and checkered shirt, screaming bloody murder. Barney follows, wearing a cowboy hat and swinging a lasso, singing something about cowboys. *

Everyone: *sweatdrop*

AA: I need to get rid of that purple nuisance, after he teaches Bakura about sharing and friendship. By the way, this story is going to be serious, but if you like character torture, tell me in a review and I might be able to whip up another ficcy with character torture, but I'll only do it if I get a response.

Everyone: Is the ficcy actually starting now?!?!

AA: Yes, as a matter of fact it is. Why, did I make you wait too long?

Everyone: YES!!!!!!!

AA: Sorry ;_ ; *sniff* I'll make up for it; there won't be too much torture in this ficcy, except for bad guys *snickers.

Y. Marik, Bakura: *turn pale*

AA: Okies, I think introductions went well *everyone sweatdrops* now for the ever-popular DISCLAIMER? I DON'T OWN YGO!!! Besides if I did then all the people with crushes would be open with their emotions, so there! If you wanna sue me, you will get all of my* rummages in wallet* $21.52, gum wrapper, and movie ticket stubs. That is assuming you can beat me in court.

Authoress notes re. CHARACTER NAMES:

1. I'm gonna use Tea's Japanese name cuz I just don't like the name Tea, so she's Anzu.

2. Isis is Ishizu, for the same reason.

3. Duke is Otogi, for the same reason again.

4. Tristan is Honda? Guess why?

5. Serenity is Shizuka, Shizuka fit her so well, stupid 4Kids.

6. Bakura is the yami, and Ryou is the hikari.

7. Yami Marik is just Y. Marik, Marik is the hikari.

8. Yami Yugi will be referred to as both Yami and "mo hitori no boku"/ "mo hitori no Yugi", Yugi will be Yugi and "Aibou" to Yami. By the way, does anybody know the guy with the "carved" face that serves Marik? What's his English name, his name in the Japanese is Rishid. It's gonna stay that way unless somebody tells me his English name and if I like it better.

~~GOD CARDS~~ The cards will have the Japanese names, meaning that Obelisk will NOT be Obelisk the Tormentor pronounced "Ah-belisk" because that is the shittiest name ever; it will be "O-belisku*" the destructor, *pronounced like the Oh in YGO. Slifer the sky dragon (spelling? I don't care cuz it's another shitty name) is Osiris the sky dragon. Marik's card is Ra the Sun God (dunno the American name, 4Kids totally messed up YGO, so I only watch it when my non-Japanese friends (all my friends) are over.)

~~LEGEND~~

"Speech"

Thoughts

/hikari to yami/

//yami to hikari//

* * * * = Scene change

~~MORE OF MY RAMBLINGS~~ This is the same story as on my ff.net account. Since I already got a warning about script format for one of my other stories I decided that it would be safer to move all my script fomat fics to this website. If you at all feel inclined… you could go to my ff account and drop a review there too… or not… whatever.

~~IT'A ACTUALLY STARTING!!!~~

Kaiba's sunglasses thug [1]: Battle City tournament is concluded. Yugi Mutoh is the champion!!

Dark Magician + Dark Magician Girl disappear from the Duel Arena and Yami lets out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding, letting a smile pass over his face. Not the devilish smirk he wore so often; not the smile that was the last thing many opponents saw before spending eternity in the shadow realm. This was a warm grin glowing with relief and joy, a rare sight on the Game King. He lowered his duel disk and looked up at his opponent. If possible, he looked even happier to have lost then Yami looked to win.

Yami: He has every right to be happy. He overcame his own yami and got his life back again by believing in himself and his friends.

Yami's thoughts were interrupted when Yugi appeared next to him with a big smile on his face, his violet eyes glimmering with delight as he hopped up and down with excitement. Luckily he was only visible to Yami cuz he was looking like an 8-year-old girl that had just gotten a pink pony for her birthday.

Yami: Thank Ra nobody can see him now; he'd never hear the end of this one from Joey and Honda. He's laughing like a little schoolgirl.

/You did it! You won you won you won you won you did it!/

//No, Aibou, we won. I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you.//

/Jeez, you don't have to be so modest all the time, mo hitori no boku! You just won the whole Battle City tournament for crying out loud!/

//Teenagers didn't change much in 5 millennia.//

/Hey, what's that supposed to mean?!/

Yami just smiled at Yugi and was about to answer when everybody ran up to congratulate Yami.

Joey:"YOU WON!!!!!!!!!!!!" Joey lifted Yami up into the air and spun him around before grabbing him by the neck and giving him an `affectionate' noogie. Yami exchanged high-fives with Honda, Otogi, and Ryou with one hand as he tried to pry Joey's arm off him with the other. Laughter mixed with congratulations as Mai, Anzu, and Shizuka helped remove Joey from the now slightly ruffled Yami. Rubbing his head where Joey had been mercilessly noogie-ing, he walked over to Marik who was hugging Ishizu and talking happily with Rishid.

Ishizu: "We can't thank you enough, Pharaoh and Yugi. You saved my brother and all of us from certain death."

Marik: "Pharaoh, according to Battle City rules I have to hand over my god card. You deserve it after all this time." He took a card off his Duel disk and handed it to Yami. Yami looked at the card and took two other cards out of his deck and held them, looking them over with his crimson eyes; Ra, Osiris, and Obelisk, the 3 Egyptian God cards. The whole Battle City Tournament revolved around these 3 cards, these 3 keys to a hidden past; his past. he shuffled the cards back into his deck and shook hands firmly with Rishid and Marik. They seem so happy now that the whole thing is behind them, nobody deserves to go through what they went through.

Kaiba: *storms over, cutting into the happy moment* "Well Yugi, you will temporarily hold the title of Game King for me, so enjoy it while it lasts. You do realize that our battle has just begun." Mokuba ran up to Kaiba's side and turned to face Yami

Mokuba: "You better watch out Yugi, cuz when my big bro says he's gonna do something he means it. Nobody messes with the Kaiba's!" Yami nodded at Kaiba and turned back to Ishizu.

Ishizu: "The job of the Ishtar family was to guard the Millennium items until the Pharaoh's spirit was revived, now our job is done. The Millennium Rod and Tauk [2] now belong to you."

Yami: This is a good day, I got all 3 god cards and 2 more of the Millennium Items, well and now I don't have anyone after my blood. I guess this is the end to the mayhem. *he turned the Rod over in his hands, remembering all the pain and torture it had caused all because it fell into the wrong hands. He smiled and gave his thanks to the Ishtars and went back to his friends. Joey was yelling at Kaiba again, making quite a scene*

Joey: "WHADAYA MEAN YOUR'E GONNA BEAT YUGI!?!? YOUV'E NEVER BEAT HIM BEFORE AND YOUR STILL GONNA TRY?!?! GIVE IT UP!!! YOUR'E OBSESSED!!! YOUR'E CRAZY!!! YOUR'E NUTS!!! YOU CAN'T WIN!!!"

Kaiba: "Unlike some people *glares at Joey* I believe that rivals can continue to battle each other if they want to. Nobody asked for your opinion, mutt."

Joey: "WHOSE THE MUTT?!?! AND DID YOU EVER THINK THAT YUGI MIGHT, JUST MIGHT BE GETTING SICK OF DUELING YOU!!?? EH?! EH!!??" Shizuka was hiding her face in Honda's shirt, much to his delight. Otogi was turning a nice shade of purple, like Yami's eyes.

Kaiba: "You be quiet you Canadian poodle! Nobody asked you!" Mokuba was plugging his ears while sticking his tongue at Joey.

Mai: "ANYWAY!!! I for one am gonna head back to the Battle Ship and get some rest, all this excitement is so draining." And with that she marched off towards the elevator doors, leaving everybody dead silent. Joey soon ran after her closely followed by Shizuka and Anzu, then Honda and Otogi, and Ryou. Yami was trying to keep a straight face turning slightly pink with the effort. He wiped the tears away from his eyes and followed everybody to the elevator.

AA: Whooo, that was long enough, huh? No good place to break off, so it kinda dragged on and on and on. What did you think? Yes there will be a plot introduced later, I just need to get it out of the corner. Lotsa action in later chappys, please bear with me! R&R PLEASE!!

[1] I dunno his name, but he plays such a little role it doesn't matter to me. He's the guy that works for Kaiba in the sunglasses and suit that has the funny haircut like Honda's… Isono I think it is.

[2] Millennium Tauk is the millennium necklace that Ishizu has that can see into the future