Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To My Life ❯ Meet my friends! (AKA A Pack of Rabid Psychos) ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BFK: Welcome to chapter 2 of Welcome to My Life! BTW, I wish I could respond to my two reviewers, but FF.net has made a rule that we can't (x.x). Considering the fact that I got no votes paring-wise, the voting's still open. Other polls are now open as well: If Terra should any special abilities/a Yami/etc, if she should, at any point, go to the YGO world, and, finally, if there should be a sequel. Vote on all four.
 
 
Disclaimer: In the first chapter.
 
 
“All right, now that you are sufficiently disguised, it's time for you to meet the nuts that are my friends. I'm gonna have to be honest with them about who you are, though. Don't worry, they aren't fangirls. In fact, a couple of `em are guys.” I said. “We all have YIM, so I'll just get `em all together in a chat room.” I opened the door to my “office,” and sat down in front of my computer, turning it on, logging in, and logging on to YIM as “Lone_Wolf.”
 
“Well, that's creepy. Everyone's on at the same time. Yet another opportunity to thank higher powers.” I said, surprised. “Oh well, makes life easier for me.” And I therefore sent out invitations to all of them to join in a “conference.”
 
Lone_Wolf: Hey guys!
Parris_France: Hiya, Terra! How's life alone?
Evil_Genius50: Not good, I bet. :P
Faeriegrl217: What brings you to YIM?
Evilmidget156: Boredom, I bet. `Cause you've got nothing to do but read that stupid manga crap and watch anime. :P
Lone_Wolf: -deathglare- This coming from Mr. Fruits-Basket-Obsessed.
Emily_haris14: Is this going to erupt into a Terra vs. Jake fight, again?
Lone_Wolf: If he'd quit insulting anime and manga, we wouldn't fight.
Moongate2145: Yeah, like that'll ever happen. -joins Terra in deathglaring Jake- But neither are crap!
Evilmidget156: It's a free country. I can state my opinion. :P
Lone_Wolf: -deathglare- Anyway, on to why I'm here. Jake is very wrong. Would you believe me if I said that three Yu-Gi-Oh! chars got spit out by my TV this morning and are now stuck in my apartment?
Parris_France: Nope.
Evil_Genius50: Scientifically impossible. (“He'd give Kaiba a run for his money in the skepticism department.” I commented aloud to the boys, all three of whom snickered.)
Faeriegrl217: No.
Emily_haris14: Maybe.
Moongate2145: Which three? (“The voice of a true believer!” Malik said overdramatically, sending me into a momentary fit of laughter)
Lone_Wolf: Yugi, Ryou, and Malik. All three are here with me, leaning over my shoulder.
Moongate2145: COOL! Can we come over and meet `em?
Evil_Genius50: Speak for yourself, Isun.
Moongate2145: Suck it up, o nonbeliever.
Lone_Wolf: Couldn'tve said it better myself.
Moongate2145: -smirks- So, when?
Lone_Wolf: ASAP.
Moongate2145: BRT!
Moongate2145 has left the conference room.
Evil_Genius50: I have to see this.
Evil_Genius50 has left the conference room.
Faeriegrl217: Phoo. I'll be there.
Faeriegrl217 has left the conference room.
Evilmidget156: My leader shall be there, and therefore so shall I. Besides, this could be interesting.
Evilmidget156 has left the conference room.
Parris_France: Might as well come.
Lone_Wolf: Keep the flirting with your bf to a minimum, Lexi! :P
Parris_France has left the conference room.
Emily_haris14: -snorts- I'll be there.
Emily_haris14 has left the conference room.
Lone_Wolf has left the conference room.
 
I signed out, closing Messenger. “Right.” I reached into my back pocket. “Okay, to `turn off' the spell, all I say is Finite. To `turn it on,' I say Illusionis. Kay! Finite.” And the boys were back to normal.
 
“Your friends are quite the odd bunch.” Ryou said. I nodded.
 
“They are, aren't they.” I sighed. “But oh well.” And so I shut down my computer and walked back into the living room, plopping down onto the couch. “They'll be here soon. Isun'll be first-she lives pretty close.” My prediction came true, as someone knocked, I opened the door, and there was Isun. Isun has wavy, shoulder-length black hair and brown yes, as well as naturally tan skin. Her parents are Iranian, but she's lived in America all her life. “Hiya Isun! C'mon in and meet the guys!” I said brightly, stepping away from the door to let her in. She spotted the guys, and her eyes widened.
 
“Wow. You weren't kidding, were you?” She asked.
 
“Nope! Guys, this is Isun Malekgassemi. Isun, guys. I'm sure you know which is which.” I commented.
 
“Yes, I do.” She said. “I can't believe this! I'm actually meeting anime characters. This will be so fun to shove in Josh's face.” She snickered evilly and I joined in the evil snickering.
 
“Now if only Kaiba had been tossed through. Then we could've knocked out two skeptics with one stone.” Malik said. I nodded.
 
“If only.” Just then, the doorbell rang. I nodded to Isun that the couch was open, and answered the door. There was Jake Grandmill (AKA Evilmidget156), a blonde with light brown eyes.
 
“Welcome, o skeptic.” I said, stepping to the side and letting him in. I swear his jaw hit the ground when he saw Malik, Yugi, and Ryou.
 
“But…but…but…”
 
“Yes, Jake, they are real.” I smirked. “Guys, meet Jake Grandmill. Jake, meet Yugi, Bakura, and Malik.” I pointed to each as I introduced them, deciding not to warn Jake about Yami Bakura. It'd be funny to see him piss off Bakura enough to release his dark half, therefore causing mayhem and chaos. Yay mayhem and chaos. I sat down on one of the arms of the couch, carefully balanced so I didn't fall. The doorbell rang again, and I answered it, admitting Josh Mitchell (Evil_Genius50) and Lexi Parris (Parris_France). Josh is a brunette with light blue eyes, and Lexi is a brunette with brown eyes. I went through the procedure of introductions, and then sat back down on the couch to await the last two late arrivals-Aurora Fae (Faeriegrl217) and Emily Haris (Emily_haris14, no duh). Those two arrived not too much later. Em has black hair and dark brown eyes, and Aurora has dark mahogany hair with light brown eyes.
 
Seating arrangements: Lexi and Josh on the couch, cuddling cutely, (Malik had edged away. No appreciation for good, cute fluff. :P) me on one of the arms, comfortably balanced, Jake in a lounge chair, Ryou leaning over the back of the couch, Emily in my comfy blow-up chair, Aurora in a beanbag we brought out of my room, Malik against the wall, and Yugi on the couch, a little away from our resident adorable couple.
 
“Hey guys, what does a foray to StarrLight sound like?” I asked. StarrLight is the local karaoke club, where you can rent a private room for fairly cheap ($5 an hour) and sing to your heart's content. There's also an open mike stage, where you can sing in front of a crowd. If you rent a private room, your session is recorded for free. Everyone who knew what StarrLight was readily agreed, and after an explanation, Yugi, Ryou, and Malik also agreed. “Excellent!” I jumped up. StarrLight is one of my favorite places in town, so a trip there is always a cause for happiness.
 
A short drive later-I recently got my license and own, courtesy of the `rents, a 1967 red and white Shelby Mustang Convertible (1). I love that car. She's my baby, in fact. Now if only I could get a Harley… Speaking of which, Josh and Lexi actually rode on one. Awwwww…
 
I led the group into the club, which, because it was fairly early in the evening-the sun had just set- was fairly empty. The club owner greeted me enthusiastically.
 
“Terra! Plan on giving a live performance tonight?” He asked.
 
“Maybe later. For now, I'd like to rent a room so we can do a private music session. Bill us after, we're not sure ho long we'll be in there.” I told him.
 
“Right this way.” He said, pointing towards a door. I smiled.
 
“Thanks.” I said, leading the entourage through the door. “Do you three know any American music? If not, you can go later on and get a feel for what's out there.”
 
“That's a good idea.” Yugi said. I nodded. “Okay.”
 
And thus, the karaoke party began…
 
 
BFK: Alight, I'm taking requests for what everyone should sing. For you to work off, we have an idea of the music preferences of all the OC's:
 
Isun: Simple Plan, etc.
Terra: If it's not rap, she'll sing it. However, she may sing Hollaback Girl-which isn't really rap.
Josh: Linkin Park, Green Day, etc.
Jake: Same as Josh.
Hannah: Mostly anything, minus rap.
Emily: Hilary Duff-type music
Aurora: If it's notcountry, rap, or punk rock, she'll sing it.
 
Hope that helps!