Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Cruise? SWEET! ❯ Thirteen ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 13
 
Lily Fairy: Well, well, well… waddya know? I'm actually updating!
Y. Bakura: Whoopee…*sarcastically*
Lily Fairy: WHAT WAS THAT?!
Y. Bakura: Um….WHOOPEE!!!!
Lily Fairy: Good. Well, we have two more people to add to the story. Introducing….JACQUELYN AND SAPPHIRE!
 
Name: Jacquelyn Age:17 Guy you like: Yami!! Clothes: a off-the-shoulder white top with a pink tank top under it, tight blue jeans, pink and white phat farm shoes and a pink South Pole coat (in case we go outside to play in the snow and going places). Personality: is sweet, kind, loving and generous person. Can get pissed off when you annoy her (especially when she hears the name Tea)
 
If you have a Yami, what's their name: Sapphire What is your Yami's Personality: kind of like her hikari's except she is protective of her hikari, brave and sometimes she can be a little too hyper. When she is in her good mood, she is nice. When she is in her bad mood, she gets angry. What is your Yami wearing: the same outfit as me except the tank top is black, her phat farms are black and white and her South Pole coat is black.
 
Jacquelyn: Hi everyone!
Sapphire: Sup?
Gang: Hey!
Yugi: U kno that she doesn't own YGO so get on with the ficcy!
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
The next day, everyone meets in Kaiba's cabin once again.
Jacquelyn: So what do we do today?
Yugi: Did everyone buy presents for their Secret Santas yet? (a/n the new characters don't have Secret Santas…sorry!)
Everyone: Uh-huh! (a/n Use ur imagination…let's just say they bought them!)
Yugi: Well since today's Christmas Eve, why don't we give them out today?
Everyone: Okay!
Mokuba: WAIT!
Everyone: WHAT?!
Mokuba: Big Brother let me bring along our big and portable BoomBox!
Serenity: How can a BoomBox be portable?
Mokuba: Uh…it sorta folds up…
Everyone: O_O
Joey: You got some phat tech man!
Kaiba: Whatever.
Shane: Well, what are we waiting for dudes? Let's hurry up with the gift-giving! (a/n let's pretend that they got presents from “Santa”…in reality…they came outta nowhere)
Everyone gets their presents out and they exchange them.
 
Yugi gave Seto yet another laptop.
Yami gave Yugi Dark Magician boxers
Joey got Mai clothes…like Tristan suggested.
Tristan got Serenity the $99.99 necklace
Tèa didn't get Mokie a present cuz she's dead….but Seto gave Mokie a brand new laptop (not the one he got from Yugi)
Seto gave Marik a big book on investments
Mokie got Tristan…FOOD, well, chocolate from France
Bakura gave Y. Marik a book on self-behavior
Y. Bakura gave Yami a big card that said inside “U BAKA PHARAOH!!! HOPE U HAVE A GOOD TIME FUCKING URSELF FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!”
Mai got Joey chocolates that are heart-shaped
Marik gave Y. Bakura some hair dye so he won't look so old with his white hair
Y. Marik gave Bakura the same thing Marik gave Y. Bakura
Ishizu didn't get Tèa anything cuz she doesn't like Tèa anymore than I do…which isn't a whole lot, if not at all
Serenity got Ishizu a real-looking Millennium Necklace, but it was fake….
 
Everyone: Ok…let's go swimming now!!!
They all walk to the pool on the highest deck and all swim for awhile until Mai gets a great idea.
Mai: Hey everyone!
Everyone: *too busy having fun to listen*
Mai: HEY!!!
Everyone: *still don't hear*
Mai: *Puts 2 fingers in her mouth and whistles real loud*
Everyone: WHAT?!
Mai: Get over here!
Everyone: *get out of the pool to where Mai was sun-tanning*
Mai: Why don't we have some contests? Like biggest splash and all that?
Boys: NO!
Girls: COOL!
Mai: If you don't wanna, we're gonna play truth or dare again….
Boys: FINE!
Mai: Now, let's do a diving contest first…whoever comes up with the most creative dive wins, um….an ice cream sundae from all of us!
All: OK!!!! ^_____________^
Seto goes first and does a plain old dive.
Yugi can't dive and jumped in instead.
Yami can't dive either and did a belly flop
Mai did a somersault in the air and then dived in
Joey did an even bigger belly flop than Yami
Serenity did a twirl in the air before diving in
Tristan landed on his back trying to do a backwards dive
Mokuba was too scared to dive
Marik did a cannonball
Bakura did a plain backwards dive without landing on his back
Yami Marik did an even cannonball than his hikari
Y. Bakura did the biggest cannonball
Ishizu does a somersault, a twist, a twirl, and another somersault before diving.
 
Obviously Ishizu won.