Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Cruise? SWEET! ❯ Last Chappie ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 14
 
Lily Fairy: UGH! It's been FOREVER since I've updated. I almost had pneumonia, had a really high fever, the works. Now, who wants to read this? *waves index card*
Yugi and Bakura: OOOO!!! I DO!!!! OOOO!!!!
Marik, Y. Marik, and Y. Bakura: *imitate them*
Water Princess: Why, Yami Marik! How good to see you volunteering!
Yami Marik: Huh? What? *puts hand down* I wasn't raising my hand!
Water Princess: Sure you weren't. The card if you will Lily?
Lily Fairy: *hands it over*
Y. Marik: *muttering under his breath*
Lily Fairy: I'm sorry, the readers didn't catch that. Could you read that again? *smiles sweetly* (a/n WARNING: when I smile sweetly, run for cover!!!!!!! LOL)
Yami Marik: THE F***ING AUTHORESS WANTS F***ING ROSEINTHEWIND81 TO KNOW THAT SHE DOESN'T F***ING WANT YOU IN HER F***ING FICCIE!
Lily Fairy: That is NOT what I wrote. Roseinthewind81, I'm sorry, but there are too many people in my ficcie right now and I can't have more people in my ficcie. Sorry!
Water Princess: Anyways, ON WITH THE FICCIE!
Lily Fairy: You stole my line!
Water Princess: I know! *grins evilly*
 
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
 
Some person that works on the ship: *on P.A. system* Attention all! Tonight is your last night on the Ocean Princess and we hope you had a wonderful time! In the club tonight, it's Women's Night! Women get in for free and have their drinks for free! Check it out! Arcades are 25 cents less to play games and the pool is open all night! Have a good time, and thank you for choosing Ocean Princess. We hope to see you again. (a/n corny, I know, but I've never been on a cruise ship! How am I supposed to know what they say on the last day???)
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
Everyone is in their rooms packing up. Obviously, no one wants to do it, so they all decided to go to the club. Mokuba, who was too young, had to go to the arcade.
 
Mokuba: You can't do this to me nii-samma! (a/n it's Japanese for “big brother”. I might've spelled it wrong though…some one correct me if I'm wrong?)
Seto: What do you mean I can't send you to the arcade? You love it there!
Joey: I'LL GO WITH HIM!!!!!
Everyone: O_O Why?
Joey: GAMES ARE 25 CENTS OFF!!! WOO-HOO!!!!! *runs after Mokuba*
Ishizu: That was...
Mai: a little….
Serenity: strange.
Mai: Well what are we waiting for? Free night at the club!
Boys: Oh, boy…
(a/n Seeing as I'm a teenager, I've never been in a club, so I wouldn't know how to describe a scene there…I think I'm gonna skip over the scene over to when they dock in Domino, Japan again.)
 
Ship's horn: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!!!!
Joey: Sorry, I had to let dat out.
Duke: WHAT?!
Jacquelyn: Please don't tell me you just laid one.
Joey: What? It's not MY fault I had dose beans last night!
Suddenly, a farty type of smell came wafting up to their noses.
Aru: EWWWWWWW!!!! *buries her head in Marik's shirt*
Marik: *blushes once more*
Jasmine: My God Joey! *runs into her room to get her luggage*
Ryoku: I'd better go to get my stuff too, or else she's probably gonna yell later…
Ishizu: Ugh, Joey, kindly inform us when you feel like doing that again…*walks to her room where she got her stuff too*
Everyone else walks back to their rooms to and puts their luggage in the hall where porters come and unload all the stuff onto the deck for them, so they can find it themselves later on. After doing this, they all meet in Yugi and Yami's room.
Shane: Well, here it is, our last day.
Tristan: Yeah! No more free food, no more hot chicks, no more arcades every night *rants on and on but no one listens*
Sapphire: Thank you so much Yugi! This was a great trip!
Marik: Yeah, it's loads better than that asylum Ishizu sent me to a year ago.
Yami Marik: Mm-hm, well, thank you, you bastard of a pharaoh, and to your f***ing hikari too.
Yami: WHAT WAS THAT?!
Yami Marik: What? I try to do something right, and I thank you, and now you're getting all mad at me again?
Yami: *kicks Y. Marik in the balls as payback to when Y. Marik did it to him as well*
Y. Marik's balls: DONG! (a/n you know, the same sound Yami's made XD)
All guys: OUUUUUUUUUUUUCH…
Y. Marik: Die…f***ing…bastardly….pharaoh…
Yugi: MY VIRGIN EARS!!! HELP!!! MY VIRGIN EARS!!!!!
Shane: Ah, quit it.
Ships horn: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!
Ishizu: JOEY! I TOLD YOU TO WARN US IF YOU DID IT AGAIN!
Joey: It wasn't me! Honest!
Sapphire: I think that really was the ship's horn!
Jacquelyn: Yeah! I see the port! Oh look! Kaiba! There's your limo!
Mai: Hey Kaiba? *batted her eyelashes several times*
Kaiba: What? And don't do that. You know that you looooooove the mutt so don't waste your time on me.
Mai: Fine, I'll stop it, but do you think that you could give us all a ride home? It's the least you could do to repay Yugi, you know.
Mokuba: Please nii-samma? Then all of your friends can be with us a bit longer!
Kaiba: Friends? Friends? *very close to yelling at his bro*
Mokuba: *puppy eyes* I'm sorry nii-samma, but could you?
Kaiba: FOR THE LAST TIME DON”T GIMME THOSE EYES!!! Fine! I'll take everyone home!
Everyone: *cheers*
 
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
 
A week later….
 
Yugi: -runs into the game shop- GRANDPA!!! GRANDPA!!!
Grandpa: Yugi! What's the matter?
Yugi: I JUST WON A CRUISE FOR 14!!!!
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$< /div>
 
Lily Fairy: I changed the ending for those that are reading this and have read it before…hope you like the new ending!