Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami and Hikari ❯ Conclusion ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I figured out how to load YuGiOh characters into 'the Sims' and that includes Yugi and Yami! It's so fun making them make-out... ^^ I love you guys, I love Y/y, and guess what- I love updating! (Um...so I am, yah, you get the point.)

Get ready for massive lemon territory...

Yami and Hikari

By RWThunder

Chapter 5 - Conclusion, almost...

In all his years being Pharaoh, and still more years of living gloomily in the Shadow Realm, Yami had had a serious lack of physical human contact in his life. His parents had both died when he was eighteen, still growing and developing, depriving him of their love and care as he aged. Now he could hardly contain sharp gasps as Yugi massaged his long-untouched skin, his mind fading seemingly in and out of consciousness as his virginal body was assaulted with these intense menstruations.

Yugihad managed to pull Yami's shirt off, and seeing his dark's weakened state, took this opportunity to indulge himself in the enticing appeal of his yami. Leaning down, he stroked Yami's neck and gripped his shoulders, preparing to try yet another tactic of seduction. Electricity flared through Yami's veins as he saw Yugi's tongue slide from his mouth, and Yami's breathing accelerated as Yugi bent his head. Yugi licked the skin bellow Yami's neck gently with his warm tongue, sliding it lower, tasting the sultry flavor of his yami.

Yugistopped as he felt Yami's hand slide through his hair and down his back, suddenly a spark of violent need flared inside of him. Yugi shot upwards, and kissed Yami hard, forcing his tongue through the barricade that Yami's lips created.

Yami pulled his light closer, his tongue deeper inside his mouth, and his hips low enough so he could feel the hardness of his hikari. Yami wrapped his arms around Yugi, holding him still as he kissed him more and more intensely. Yugi worked his fingers through Yami's hair, and feeling his need grow, he slowly dragged his tongue from Yami's mouth and pulled back from the kiss. He pulled himself lower, and rested his head on Yami's shoulder for a moment, breathing hard.

Before he had time to recover, Yami had slid one of his legs out from under Yugi, and had flipped them over so that he was straddling Yugi's waist. Yami pushed Yugi back as he instinctively tired to rise, and growled at the need in Yugi's eyes.

Words ran dry. Yami could no longer speak, or think straight. He just...

His fingers flew to Yugi's belt, and ripped it out of the loops on his jeans, quickly undoing the front before pulling them off completely. Yami then rose up on his knees to remove his own leather pants, and cast them aside before pouncing.

A soft kiss, and Yugi readily succumbed to him, lying back, bringing up his knees to give himself away. Yami was hardly breathing when he slowly entered his light, though Yugi's breath came in short, wrenching, gasps. Yugi clutched Yami fearfully, trying desperately to remain still and relaxed as his body was harshly stretched. Amidst the shocks of sudden heated ecstasy, Yami found Yugi's hand, and squeezed it reassuringly; receiving a quick response.

Yami began to move slowly then, seeking to find the rhythm of Yugi's delicate body. There can a point when Yugi cried out, and moved roughly against Yami, trying to pull him in deeper. And then Yami thrust hard, making Yugi scream each time.

Yugiclosed his eyes, his hand tightening on Yami's as he did so. The image of the former Pharaoh, slicked in sweat, gasping with effort as his body surged forward would be a memory not easily forgotten. And Yugi never wanted to forget it.

Yami cried out weakly as he came suddenly, spilling all the sexual tension into his light half. Yugi came as well, his throat incapable of creating more noise. Yami fell lightly onto his hikari, trying hard not to crush his body beneath his own. Yugi's vision blurred, and he managed to quickly kiss Yami before closing his eyes, and letting out a soft moan as Yami drew himself out of Yugi's entrance; He fell asleep as the feeling of completion left him. Yami managed to roll onto the soft, warm bed, and pull Yugi close to him before burying his face in Yugi's hair and falling asleep himself.

Short Epilouge soon to come- But reviews = motivation

Arigatou and Merci everyone!