Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami Hikari ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. If I did, Bakura would have all of the Mill. Items and would have never been betrayed. Anzu wouldn't be a cheerleader and Yami would lose every duel. I do however own Selene, her yami Salina, Melody, and Aisuko.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

I've had this idea for a long time now and I had to write it down. It might not be that good to begin with, but it will hopefully end up pretty good. Enjoy!

**************************************************************** ********

Three girls, all about the age of 16-18 faced their Pharaoh, who was about the same age as them, and a robed man. The first girl, Salina, had shoulder-length black hair and lavender eyes. The second girl, Melody, had long, red-brown hair and brown eyes. She was apparently the youngest of the people there. The final girl, Aisuko, had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. The Pharaoh, Yugioh, or Yami as some called him, looked very worn out. The robed man, better known as Shadi, was speaking.

Shadi-"My Pharaoh, you don't have enough energy to seal all of the power away. You would have to seal your soul and the souls of the two criminals, Bakura and Mariku away in the items."

Yami-"I must do it. I have made many mistakes in my life and it's my fault that the Shadow Games got out of control. It is my responsibility to do so."

Melody-"Shadi's right. You don't have enough energy. With your lack of energy, it is very likely you'll fail."

Yami-"I'll have to take that risk."

Aisuko- "Yami, it's noble what you're planning on doing, but Melody and Shadi are right. Sealing the power of the Shadow Games in the seven Millennium Items is a good idea, but you lack the energy. Plus you forget about our Millennium Items."

Salina-"My Pharaoh, let us help you. We can use our power to help you seal the power in all ten Millennium Items."

Melody-"Salina is correct. Her wrist bracelet, my ankle bracelet, and Aisuko's ring are all secret Millennium Items. If we seal the power of the Shadow Games in all ten Millennium Items, there will be less chance of the Shadow Games being revived since not many know of our Items."

Yami-"You are correct, but I can't let you three do that. It would require you to seal your souls in your Items."

Salina-"It doesn't matter. This has to be done and we won't let you do it alone. This way, there will be fewer chances that the Shadow Games will be revived."

Aisuko and Melody nodded their heads in approval. Yami looked from one to another. First there was Salina, one of his most trusted friends next to Jono, Teana, and Honda. (I couldn't think of another name for him.) Then there was Melody, his friend Jono's younger sister. Finally there was Aisuko, his sister who was almost as good at the Shadow Games as him and Jono's crush. He knew that with all three teamed up against him, it was a losing battle.

Yami-"Very well."

Shadi-"You better do it soon, before the criminals regain consciousness."

Yami-"You will guard the Millennium Items, correct?"

Shadi-"Yes, my Pharaoh."

Yami-"Let's get this over with."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/YAMI, WAKE UP/

Yami- "Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

/Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, but we Anzu and the others will be here to walk to school with us any minute/

//It's Okay, Aibou//

/That's good. Now hurry up./

//Okay.//

The whole time Yami was getting ready, he couldn't stop thinking about the strange dream, or rather memory he had.

**************************************************************** ********

That's it for now. I'll have the next chapter up soon. Review!!