Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami's Fetish ❯ Revalations ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
DISCLAIMER:Yugioh does not belong to me...ok? NO KIDDIES!
Fetish
Revalations
waiting_for_innocence

It was a regular day at Domino High, Yugi was going to lunch to meet his friends, Joey and Ryou and his Yami.
"Hey Yuug over here!", said Joey.
"Hey what's up you guys?"
"Not much Yugi", said Ryou.
" Hey... where's Yami? He should be here by now...", said Yugi after half of the period was over.
"I'm not quit sure what's wrong with him Yugi... Maybe it has to do with something that you did", said Ryou.
" Wha-what do you mean ME!? I'm not responsible for any of Yami's weird ass antics!"
"Jeez Yuug chill won't ya? It seems like you ARE responsible..."
"Wait- what happened? What happened to Yami?"
" As i said before Yuug- chill! Look- Yami was acting strange this morning- that's all. We thought that you could of had something to do with it."
" hey- come to think of it, it seemed like he didn't get much sleep yesterday. Did you guys have a fight?", said Ryou.
" Me have a fight with Yami? Why would I-" then it hit Yugi like a ton of bricks.. he remembered...
had been feeling sick since last week and well yesterday wasn't any better. When he got home he remembered seeing Yami and just... collapsing. Then he remembered that he had another of "those" dreams again.
Yami?Yami where are you its so strange in here. He found that he was in a very dark forest and that he wasn't able to see his Yami.I'm here don't be frightened. Oh Yami there you are! Yes I'm here Aibou... and I will always be here when you need me. I love you Yami... As do I little one.You are my light, the innocence for which i would give everything for in order to protect. Oh Yami! As he said these words Yugi through himself at Yami and made them fall to the ground. When Yugi realized what happend he saw that he was straddling Yami. This situation was starting to look very promising... When Yugi dropped his head to look at Yami's face, Yami lifted his face so that they were mere inches from kissing each other's lips. For some unknown reason Yugi felt bold and so he made the first moved. He kissed Yami tentively at first... but then was surprised when Yami returned the kiss much more fiercely. Yugi moaned into the kiss... only to encourage Yami more. Yami slipped his hand under Yugi's shirt and Yugi moaned in response. When Yugi moaned again Yami took the opportunity to dart his tongue in order to explore this delightful creature on top of him. Yugi was surprised at first but then relented into the kiss. He started to like it and he started to respond, until their passionate kiss turned into a fight for dominance. Yami was loving the aggressiveness but as always he had to be winner and so he flipped Yugi over. Um... much better now let's see what I've won. As he said this Yami started to unbutton Yugi's shirt, slowly revealing soft milky skin. After he finished unbuttoning he tossed the shirt aside and he began to stare intently at Yugi. Now little one tell me what you desire... I desire... you... Since you desire me, is there anything that you would like me to do for you? Yes i want you to... want me to what?... I want you to make love to me...please... Since you asked so nicely how could i refuse you love? Yami started by kissing Yugi's lips, then his chin,then his neck. He stayed at Yugi's neck a little longer because he knew just how sensitive that area could be. He kissed and sucked Yugi's neck so much that he left a hickey. Thats so that you remember that you are mine... So make me yours Yami. Impatient aren't we little one... patience is a virtue dont you know that. Well i don't care right now! Yami just smirked. Then he started kissing Yugi's chest but he avoided his nipples. Oh.. Yami don't do this... Dont do what-This? And as he said that he started sucking on Yugi's nipple. Ohh thats oh yes.... After that he kept going down. He kissed Yugi stomach and then- Yugi dont you think your a bit overdressed? I would say the same to you Yami. Yami chuckled. Ok you stand up, i'll take your clothes off and you take mines.. deal? Yugi nodded. Yugi started to take Yami's shrit off slowly.. While Yami unbuttoned Yugi's jeans. He took Yugi's jeans off and Yugi took off his shirt and then started on downward to his pants. After they took off their clothes all they stood in were their underwear. Now what? said Yugi. This Yami said and with that he groped Yugi's member through the fabric.
*Back in Yugi's Room*

"OH Yami..." Yami was sitting next to Yugi's bed when...
"Oh yes more Yami more..." Am i hearing correctly is Yugi calling my name? This is strange...
*In Yugi's Dream*
Yami then brought Yugi's pants down only to look at the most beautiful sight of his afterlife. Oh you want me don't you? Yes I want you Yami... How badly? As he said this he squeezed Yugi's member. A lot. How much? This much... Then Yugi through them on the floor and grinded their cocks together so that Yami could feel how much he needed him. Ohh I see i'm not the only one with a problem. Certainly not aibou.. remember it takes two to tango. Yugi laughed. Now do you want to help me? I'll help you if you do. Of course i want to help you my Yami. So then they both shed their last garments and they just stared at each oother. Ok now i want you to put your head here... like this. Ok now what? Watch and learn. Then Yami kissed the top of Yugi's cock. This made Yugi moan. Then he started to lick it like a lolipop and then... he slowly took it in inch by inch. Ohh this was bliss YTugi thought. Then Yugi couldn't help but see Yami's cock in front of him and so he did the only thing that made sense to him in a moment like this- he started to suck. Umm Yamipop much better than a regular lolipop, yugi thought. He tastes different but not different weird, it was totally Yami that's the only way he could think of it. As the kept sucking Yugi felt like the ride was coming to an end when... Yami stopped. Why did he stop? Yami why did you stop? Yugi you think this was going to end already? Well- Nope its not gonna end till i say it's gonna end. Yugi have you masturbated before?Yes... Good i wnat you to jerk me off and I'll do the same to you... how about it. Yes I would like that... Then Yugi grabbed Yami's rod and he started to move his hand up and down... up and down and Yami did the same for him. This went on for a couple of minutes until Yugi was sure that he was going to cum. Yami I'm going to cum! Cum with me Yugi come on you can hold on a little longer...
* Back in Yugi's Bedroom*
" Oh Yami soo good. I'm gonna... OHH YAMI!" Oh my god is Yugi having a- one of "those" dreams about me?!" What am I
going to do? I didn't know that he felt "that way" about me. Oh Gods but I want him too. I want him so badly that... whatever he's dreaming couldn't possibly be as good as what i would do to him... I have to go think about this... I think that I would be able to control myself if i stay here much longer. Jeez I'm already getting hard... Time for a shower.
*In Yugi's Dream
*
After Yugi and Yami came, Yugi woke up.
*In Yugi's Bedroom
*
"Yami!.. Huh what happened? Where am I?" As he looked around he recognized that he was in his room. Then he moved only to feel his bed to be sticky.. what the? ohhh yea, he chuckled. Then he heard running water coming from his bathroom. I wonder.. why is the shower running? As he loked towards the bathroom someone came out- it was a hot looking Yami. He was drenched because of the water, he had his hair down and a towel around his torso. Am I still sleeping,Yugi thought. Umm he looks yummy. When Yami got of the shower he saw Yugi and immediately tensed up. Yugi wondered why but he didnt think much of it.
"Hey Yami why are you here shouldn't you be in bed?
"Yea you see I had to put you in bed because you fainted after you came-"Yami blushed as he remembered Yugi's pleas and crys for him as he was coming.
"What's wrong?"
"I'm really tired that's all. I need some sleep. Feel better Yugi. Goodnight... my love, he wanted to say.
"Yes goodnight..."
*In the Cafeteria*
"Hey Yuug ! Earth to Yuug are you there?! HELLO!"
"Maybe he's in shock...", Ryou said.
"I'll get him out of it."BAM. Next thing you know There's a bump on Yugi's head.
" Oww who-?"
" Sorry Yugi dear but Joey had to knock some sense into you. You seemed to be in shock- or something."
"Eh- yea I'm sorry you guys..." Ring Ring
"Damn the bell. Time for class Yuug."
"O damn I WAS out of it..."
"It's ok Yugi dear it happens to the best of us."
"Hey Yuug you comin'?
"Naw go ahead you guys I've got something to do..." I have to find my Yami.


Do ya want me to continue? i need atleast 4 reviews for the next chapter ok? love u all.chapter- Encounter will happen between yami and yugi? Will Yugi find Yami in the hallway... or someone else?