Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami's Fetish ❯ encounter ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
disclaimer- don't own yugioh dont sue me!

Chapter 2- Encounter

by- waiting_for_innocence

Yami was feeling truly overwhelmed this morning. He wasn't able to shake off what he had seen nor had heard. Why am I freaking out so much? I mean-Yugi is old enough to be in such a relationship ne? But I can't seem to stop thinking of him as a little boy. Yes... I know he's sixteen and very bright for his age but..what if he's not ready? I can't bear to show him my feelings only to be rejected.
As Yami walked down the hallway rethinking his actions he bumped into.... you guessed it... Yugi!
Bump!
"Oww"
"Ohh I'm sorry I-"
"Yami I've been looking everywhere for you! Where have you been? Is everything ok? I was so worried about you...because...because you didn't come to lunch..."
"Oh is that so? Well don't worry about me Yugi, I'm just fine.. really..." As he said that Yami started walking away, only to be held by Yugi.
"Yami if you feel uncomfortable about... about the other night don't be... I know that I may of been sick but I still was myself. Yami I-"
"It's alright Yugi you don't need to explain anything to me. I understand, i know that you are growing up and that one's body changes... it's just a matter of time before you get over it and-"
"No Yami, you are wrong. If I did have that dream it was not because of my "changing body" but because of the mere fact that I can't get what I want and Yami what I want is-"
"Hey Yugi aren't you late for class?" Yugi looked at his watch...o my... it's 12:15 I gotta go!
"Don't try to hide because...I will find you." With that said Yugi left a dumfounded Yami in
the hallway. Good thing I'm a senior, I'd probably be late too. Unknown to both someone had overheard their conversation.

It was seven by the time Yami got home to a very hot tempered Yugi.
"Where were you?"
"I was out..."
"Hmm. Ok I was just thinking about what I would of had to have done to you if you ran off..."
"Well I'm here now. What is it that you wanted to discuss?"
"I wanted to discuss US Yami."
"What about US? There's really nothing that I can think about..."
"Does this ring a bell? O yes more Yami more... don't stop I'm cumming, I-"
"Enough... Yes... I heard it. Your point being?" Yami was getting really hot... just hearing Yugi, even if it was said in a sarcastic sort of way, it was making him want to take him.
"My point is... that you are either scared of getting involved with me, you don't like me or...you're disgusted by me. For all I know you may not even care about me because you're disgusted!"
"Why would I be disgusted by you?" The most pure creature that has walked this Earth?
"I'll tell you why. Yami if you haven't figured it out... I'M GAY!"
"Don't you think I know that!? I know it..." Yami began to sob.
"So answer me... why are you avoiding me?"
"Because..."mumle, mumble.
"What did you say? I can't hear you Yami." Yugi got closer to Yami, so that they were mere inches apart. "Say it in my ear."
"Because I wouldn't be able to control myself..."
"What do you mean?"
"Because I wouldn't control myself from doing this!" As he said this Yami grabbed Yugi's face and kissed him passionately.
"Don't worry I wasn't going to stop you..."
"Your not ready for a relationship...especially at the level that I'm talking about."
"How do you know? You are not me Yami. Besides I know what i want and I want you. Only you."
Yugi kissed Yami just hard as Yami had only that he decided to put a little tongue into it.
"Umm..." Yami kissed him with as much ardor as he could and then guided Yugi without breaking the kiss unto their couch.
"It's a good thing that grandpa isn't here.."
"yea..." Then Yami straddled Yugi and he started to kiss Yugi's eyelids, then his nose, his lips and his chin. He then made his way to Yugi's neck and he started to suck and kiss it.
"This is...just like my dream..."
"Really? Well as I've said before... I'll make sure that it's better than your dream..." He then started to grind their cocks together.
"Yami you're hard..."
"Why wouldn't I be?" Yami started to laugh. He then started to unbutton Yugi's shirt and with every inch of skin that was revealed to him, he kissed. When the shirt was removed Yami pinched Yugi's nipple.
"Ahh..."
"You like that? What about this?" Yami started to suck Yugi's nipple and then the other.
"Yes more.." Yami then started to unbutton Yugi's jeans. Yugi in the meantime was unbuttoning Yami's shirt and then he started to unbutton his jeans as well.
"Yugi stand up"
"Why?"
"I just want to look at you."
"Alright." Yugi stood up.
"Now at the count of three you take of my underwear and you take mines off.
"Ok..."
"One, two-" Yugi took Yami's underwear off first."Hey no fair!"
"Wow Yami... your'e huge... Are you sure about this?..."
"O come on Yugi weren't you the one that wanted this? Fine if your'e scared..." Yami started to walk away.
" No way... I-" Yami turned around and smiled.
" I was kidding Yugi! Now how would I leave such a beautiful creature in such a state as this?" Yami then grabbed Yugi's briefs and pulled them down.
"Wow... You truly have grown... In more ways than one." Yugi just grinned at Yami's comment.
"Now what Yami?"
"Well how about we explore a bit? First I'll do this..." Yami started to kiss Yugi hungrily. He kissed his way down Yugi's
body until he reached Yugi's cock. Yami breathed at it but then thought better.
"Well...what are you waiting for? An invitation?" Yami just laughed.
"You know what would be great?"
"What...?" Yami's eyes started lighting up. Yugi didn't like the looks of this...
Yugi ran to the kitchen... leaving a very confused and horny Yugi. After a minute or two Yami came running back. Yugi had never seen him this... happy.
"Lay down."
"Yami I-"
"Now- Do you trust me?"
"Yes I do."
"Then don't worry. You'll like this." 'I know that I will..'

Cliff hanger lol. I know I'm bad but if you guys are enjoying the story you will review! right?want 5 more reviews or no next chapter. But that wont b hard right? I love you guys!chapter- Cravingis Yami up to? Will we find out who heard in on them?