Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami's First Halloween ❯ Yami's First Halloween ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Okay here, this is my first attempt at a slash fluff story. I love to read them, but I cannot write on. I got this idea after I came home from work on Halloween. I don't know if there is one for Halloween, but if there is I didn't know and if this is very similar to anyones let me know and I will take off the net. I never wrote like this before so please no flames. The things goes as fallows:

/.../ Yugi's thoughts
//...// Yami's thoughts
Jounouchi - Joey - 17
Honda - Tristan - 17
Anzu - Tea - 17
Yami - ??? - but looks 18
Yugi - 17 - looks like a child.

Yami's First Halloween
By: Devilangelvana

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh, 4kids Entertainment ( the same ppl who own pokemon), Konami and anyone else who owns them.

Yami: This is her first attempt, so no flames.

Yugi: She won't be happy if she does..she already did for one of her many stories..

DAV: True true. This idea came from the story Yami's First Christmas by Star Lin.. Star Lin if you manage to read this..your story inspired me to do this story!
**************************************************************** *************

Yugi Moto was humming a lite tune while walking home from school. He was excited about halloween the following week. Jounouchi, Honda and Anzu were going to go trick-or-treating with Yugi. Yugi entered the game shop and put his stuff in is room.
// Aibou..what are doing?// Yugi's dark half asked. Yami noticed that Yugi was planning something. Within a few minutes, Yami appeared next to his light, seeing Yugi smiling. " Alright, what are you up to."
" Me and the guys are going to go pick out halloween costumes. Wanna come?" asked the smaller boy. He may be a little too old for trick or treating, but he is a child at heart. He saw Yami looking at him funny, as if he was confused, " You don't know what Halloween is do you?"
" What is Halloween, if it is something like that one where people race to get gifts just to give to someone else.." started the old pharaoh, as he saw the small boy giggle at the memory.
" Nope. Halloween is where people dress up and go door-to-door and get candy." replied Yugi, smiling. Yugi thought of Yami wearing a halloween costume and giggled.
" What do you mean people dress up and get candy?" asked Yami, who was now intrested in what this ' Halloween ' thing was all about, " Well, I would come with you, but you'll know were to find me.." Yami disappeared back into him soulroom and started to think about this halloween.
/ Maybe Jounouchi and Honda and explain it better than I can./ said Yugi, as he grabbed his money and went outside, where Jounouchi, Honda and Anzu were waiting for the small boy. / I'll pick you a costume out./
// As long as it ain't stupid.// replied Yami, // Who knows, I may like this holiday.//
*****
Four strangely hours later, the group arrived back at the game shop. Yugi kept feeling his dark have prying to see what kind of costume Yugi got him, but Yugi told him / You have to wait until it is time to go trick-or-treating./ Yugi hid the bag that had Yami's costume somewhere where Yugi know that Yami won't bother to look. Yugi was giggling when he remembered what Honda and Anzu were going to wear for Halloween.
// Do I really want to know what Honda and Anzu are wearing?// asked Yami, who didn't see what Yugi was thinking, // Then again..maybe not.//
/ You are going to have to wait and see Yami./ said Yugi, who was getting ready for bed, / Besides, they told me not to tell you what they are wearing. Even Jounouchi told me not to tell you what he is wearing./ Yugi got in to bed and prepared to fall asleep, when he asked / Yami, can you sleep with me?/
*****
The day finally came and Yugi was excited. He came home as his grandfather greeted him. Yugi took off his shoes as he prepared to get ready. He knew where he hid Yami's costume and he got the bag out. / Yami, I want you to come out and look at the costume I picked out for you, please/ Within a few minutes, Yami appeared next to Yugi as Yugi pointed to the plastic bag. Yami opened it carefully as he took the costume out. The taller boy gasped lightly as he saw that Yugi had gotten him the Dark/Black Magician Costume, complete with staff.
" Yugi...I don't know what to say..." said Yami, as Yugi came up and give Yami a kiss on the cheek. " Well, try it on Yami." The Egyptian game king took off his shirt and slipped the outfit over him. It fit like it was made for him. " Yugi, I love this.." as Yugi helped Yami finished getting dressed. After Yugi was done helping Yami, Yugi started to strip himself of his clothing. Yugi didn't notice that his darker half was watching him. Yami felt something down below getting hard as he began to blush. He turned around as Yugi put on his costume.
" You can look now." said Yugi, as Yami turned around to see what his hikari is wearing, it was a Celtic Guardian costume, " how do I look?" the small boy asked.
" Beautiful." replied Yami, as he gave Yugi as passionate kiss on the lips, and slipped his tounge inside Yugi's mouth. The two fell on the bed as Yami straddled Yugi. Before the two could go any further, Yugi's grandpa knocked on their door telling them that the others are here. / Perfect timing./ said Yugi, as Yami got off. // Don't worry, we'll have more time tonight.// Yugi blushed a little as Yami chuckled, " I'm ready to see what the others are wearing."
Yugi grabbed two pillow cases while Yami headed down. When Yugi came down, he saw Jounouchi looking like Yami, except for the hair, Honda looking like Tuxedo Kamen¹ and Anzu looking like Sailor Jupiter².
" Great costume Yami." said Honda, as Yugi came down behind the game king, " Hey Yugi, you chose a great costume for Yami." Yugi and Yami blushed lightly as the three chuckled.
" Honda, what are you wearing?" asked Yami, looking at Honda's costume, then noticing Anzu's and Jounouchi's costumes, " what are you two wearing?"
" I'm trying to look like you Yami." said Jounouchi, " I tried to get my hair like yours, but I couldn't so I left it alone." The blonde looked alright, in a costume anyway.
" My costume is called Super Sailor Jupiter." said Anzu, " It was more less the only one they had that I actually liked."
" And to answer the question you asked me, I'm supposed to be Tuxedo Kamen." answered Honda, who looked dashing in his tuxedo, cape, top hat and mask, " I think he throws roses and uses a cane like a sword."
" Guys ready?" asked Yugi, as the group had their bags, and Yugi handed Yami a pillowcase. Yami looked confused as Honda, Anzu, Jounouchi and Yugi giggled lightly.
" Yugi, what is this for?" asked Yami, unsure about the pillowcase covered with tiny glow in the dark stars. // Do I really wanna know Yugi?// the game king asked his light.
" It's to gather candy when we go trick-or-treating." replied Anzu. Yami shrugged his shoulders as he followed the others out.
*****
Two hours later, Yami and Yugi had come back to the game shop, after dropping Anzu, Jounouchi and Honda off. They had ran into Seto and Mokuba Kaiba while they were collecting candy. Seto wore a halloween outfit: he was dressed up looking like Pegasus, where Mokuba was wearing a cute red power rangers outfit. Yami and Yugi were looking at their candy, where Yugi got a little more than a half a pillowcase full, and Yami got more than three quaters full.
" Who knew that the people liked the Dark/Black Magician more than anyone else." said Yugi, taking a candy bar mini and eating it. / It also looked like that most of the little girls liked you./
// I wouldn't trade you for any girl.// said Yami, taking a bite of a chocolate miniature bar named Hershey's Milk Chocolate. Yami took off his costume and started to kiss Yugi on the lips. // You have the taste of chocolate.//
/ So do you./' replied Yugi, as he let Yami slip his tounge inside his mouth, / We need to get cleaned up, I have school tomorrow./ Yugi was trying to get Yami off of him, but the taller boy pinned Yugi to the bed, holding Yugi's arms above the smaller boy's head, / C'mon Yami, we can do this after I get home from school tomorrow./
// Okay, party-pooper..// Yami said, getting off of Yugi and going into the soul room, waiting until the afternoon of the next day to have fun with his light.

The end

*********************

DAV: You can flame me now... * hides behind Y/Y and uses Y/Y as a sheild*

Yami: I don't think they would want to do that..

Yugi: Yea, especially since this is your very first slight yaoi fic. I liked tha part about me being a child at heart.

DAV: Thanks guys * huggles Y/Y and gives them a kiss on the cheek.* If I get really good reviews, I'll find another holiday and do that too. ^_~. The child at heart thing...I got that while I am at work..they stick me in toys..I end up pressing the buttons and tell others that I am a child at heart!

Yami: If you like her story, please be kind and e-mail her for a direct review, if you don't want to...

Yugi: Then she'll cry!

DAV: Tuxedo Kamen and Sailor Jupiter costomes came to my head so don't ask about that!!! * releases Yugi and grabs the randomly passing Seto* Yami Yugi and Seto Kaiba are so kawaii!!!

Seto: * screams as he is grabbed* Help!! and R&R please!

DAV: Quiet, it's better than being in a power rangers costume.

Mokuba: Yea, I liked my costume. * sticks tounge out at Seto*

DAV: I have writers block for Yami Nukem 3D. Once I get out if writers block, I'll be posting more. R&R please.