Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami surprise ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

/Yugi/

//Yami//

[Bakura]

{Ryou}

((Marik))

(Malik)

Ok I know my spelling sucks, I did a word check so most of them should be fixed ^_^ I couldn't spell right to save my life. No one dies in this so don't worry about that.

Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh. Wish I did cues that would just be really fun, but I don't.

Yami surprise
Chapter 1: Pregnant!

By Yami Kitsune

It had been a week sense Ryou had had the twins and that weird light had surrounded Marik. Nothing had happened but he was tired a lot. He was not a girl and very happy about that. But what had Shigatsu done to him? From what he found out from Bakura she liked to play games a lot. If she had done any thing to him he would send her to the shadow realm. He lied down on the couch and closed his eyes. Malik came in. "Still tired?" He asked walking over and sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Yes. now leave me alone." He let out a huge yawn.

"I'm telling you should go to the doctors." That earned him a glare.

"I don't need to go to the doctors!" Malik moved away raising his hands in defense.

"Fine if you say so." He went into the kitchen. A few minuets latter there was a crash in the kitchen and Marik got up form the couch and ran in to see what was happened. When he went in he saw Shigatsu sitting on the counter eating an apple. "You! What the hell do you want?" He glared at her. She shrugged and took another bight out of the apple.

"Do you want to know what is wrong with you or not?"

"I do. Are you finally going to tell me?"

"Yes but only cues I need to see something funny." She took another bight. "So Malik are you sure you want a baby? Or maybe three?" Malik's eyes went wide.

"Yes I am sure. Why?" She looked over at Marik and smiled.

"Cues your little Marik, is pregnant." She took another bite. Marik's eyes went wide this time. "What do you mean 'I'M PREGNET?!"

"Just what it sounds like." She smiled trying to hold back a laugh. "Although I don't know why you didn't turn into a girl. We are going to have to fix that." She jumped off the counter. Marik backed away. "Oh no you don't!"

"You can't have a baby when you're a boy now can you." Winces as she pictures it. "No that would just hurt." Malik agreed.

"I don't want to have a baby period!!"

"Come one Marik it will be fun!" Malik said. Marik glared at him backing up into a wall.

"Fun?! If you think this is so fun why don't you do it?!" Malik had to grin at that.

"But you said I couldn't you wouldn't let me." Shigatsu laughed.

"He got you their Marik. Now if we can get this over with." She held up her hand and aimed a blue light at Marik. It surrounded him, when it cleared Marik was a girl. He looked down then at Sagimoto and glared, but for some resin it didn't look as threatening in this form. She shrugged. "Take care." Then she was gone, and Malik burst out in laugher.

"What the hell is so funny?!" Marik turned the glare on him.

"Nothing. just I get what I wanted and you get what you wanted. I get to have kids with you and I don't have to be the girl." He smiled and walked out of the kitchen. Marik growled and fallowed. "I will do this on one condition Malik." Malik looked at him.her.

"Oh and what might that be?"

"You tell that tomb robber or his hikari about this and you don't want to know what I will do to you." She smiled evilly. Malik wallowed hard and nodded. That smile looked just wrong in that face.

Shigatsu appeared in Ryou's house and watched as Bakura played with Aki and Ikuyo. She smiled, it was about time Bakura had something good happen in his life. He looked up when he sensed he was being watched and spotted Shigatsu sitting on the door. "How the hell do you keep your balance up there?" He asked. She shrugged and jumped down. "How are the little one's doing?" She looked at the babies in his arms.

"There good.I know you didn't come here to ask me that now what do you want?"

"Oh I just wanted to tell you I would keep an eye on your friend Marik." She giggled.

"Oh no. what did you do to him?"

"What you don't trust me not to do any thing?" He shook his head. "I'm hurt." She pretended to pout. "But your right." She smiled again. "Him. or should I say her and Malik are expecting triplets." Bakura smirked.

"You know you are not right."

"Ya I know. But it is so much fun. But I don't think I will keep him as a girl to long. Ryou's mood swings were bad enough and he is supposed to be the sweet one, just think about what would happen if a mood swing hit Marik."

"No thank you I think I will pass." Just then Ikuyo started crying. "I should get these little one's to bed." Shigatsu nodded giving all three of them a kiss on the cheek and giving Bakura one on his other one as well. "That one is for Ryou." She smiled and disappeared.

The next morning Malik woke up to hear his yami in the bathroom emptying his stomach. He got out of bed and went to see if she was ok. "Marik?"

"What!" She yelled at him thru the door.

"You ok?"

"Do I sound ok to YOU?!"

"Umm. no not really."

"Then go away!!!" Malik left his yami alone and went into the kitchen.

Fifteen minuets latter Marik came out and she didn't look like she was in a good mood. Malik knew that look seeing it enough times on his sisters face to know that it always meant trouble was coming. He slowly got up from the table and made his way for the door. "I'm going out be back latter." He said quickly and ran out the door.

He walked down the street. "Now ware to go?" He thought and decided to go see Ryou. Then it hit him if his yami was pregnant then they would need some maternity cloths, so going to see Ryou was a good idea. He smiled and walked to Ryou's house.

He walked up to Ryou's house and knocked on the door. Ryou answered it and he was holding Ikuyo. Malik smiled. "Hi Malik.what are you doing here this early?"

"Oh I needed to get out of the house before Marik decided to kill me." Ryou moved out of the way and let him in.

"Bakura told me what Shigatsu did to him. Knowing him he wasn't to happy about it ne?" Malik shook his head.

"Not one bit. Any way I was thinking if he is going to have babies then he.er she is going to need some new cloths." Ryou smiled.

"Well you can take the cloths that I was using, I don't think I will need them any more." Malik smiled.

"No I don't think so either." He looked around. "So ware is Bakura?"

"Still sleeping. And so isn't Aki.Like father like son." Malik nodded in agreement. "Only problem with saying that witch father do you mean?" He teased. Ryou pretended to pout.

"That's not funny.I do not sleep as much as Bakura does."

"No you're right.not any more but when it came to school that was another story."

"If you don't stop it I will make you go home to Marik."

"Now who's being mean?" Ryou smiled. "Not me." He walked into the kitchen to feed Ikuyo.



TBC>>>

Ok what did you think of the first chapter of the sequel to Yami Hikari? What do you think should happen next? The next chapter will be longer. Let me know what you think Ja ne!