Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami surprise ❯ 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

/Yugi/

//Yami//

[Bakura]

{Ryou}

((Marik))

(Malik)

Ok I know my spelling sucks, I did a word check so most of them should be fixed ^_^ I couldn't spell right to save my life. No one dies in this so don't worry about that.

Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh. Wish I did cues that would just be really fun, but I don't.

Yami surprise
Chapter 2:

By Yami Kitsune

Marik was sitting on the couch thinking. She did want to make her hikari happy, but she didn't want to have the baby. "Maybe I should have agreed to let Malik be the girl." She thought out loud then sighed. "Well I guess it's to late now." She stood up and went into the kitchen. She wondered how long it would take for her to have the baby.wait didn't Shigatsu say babies? As in more then one, Marik shook her head. This is going to be harder then she thought. Any way she figured it wouldn't take the normal nine months seeing as how she wasn't human.

"I should call Bakura see if he can get in touch with Shigatsu for me." She went over to the phone and dialed the number for Ryou's. It rang three times before some one picked up.

"Moshi, moshi."

"He Ryou.is Bakura there?"

"Marik? Is that you?"

"Hai.now is he there?"

"Ya just one minuet." She heard Ryou set down the phone and walk off. She also heard giggling in the background and figured Bakura was playing with the babies. She smiled at the thought, Bakura the all mighty tomb robber a father. She just hoped that he wouldn't do to them what his father did to him. Marik was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the phone being picked up again.

"Marik?"

"Hai."

"What is it?"

"Well I was wondering if you knew how to contact Shigatsu.?"

"I might. Why?"

"I just need to talk to her."

"Ok I'll see what I can do." With that Bakura hung up. Marik put the phone down and sighed. Nothing to do except wait, she went back into the living room and fell asleep on the couch.

~Dream~

Marik stood in a black room the only light was a small hole in the wall. He looked around trying to find a way out.

"There is no way out." Shigatsu came out of the shadows. "I heard you wanted to talk to me ne?"

"Yes.I was wondering."

"If you would be pregnant nine months?" He nodded. "Well that I am not to sure about.but if you want I can speed time up if you would like?" Marik thought about it.

"If you did that, that would me that I would be able to go back to being a guy?" She nodded.

"Yes, and I think that, that might be best.something is going to happen. I don't really know what it is but I know that you will need your powers as a yami."

"Ok then.when will you speed up time?" She held out her hand and shot a blue light form her finger. The light hit him in the stomach, he felt dizzy and the room started spinning. Next thing he knew he felt like he was falling off a high building.

~End Dream~

Marik sat up on the couch gasping for breath. What was that? Was it a dream or was it real? She looked down at her stomach. Her eyes went wide. "Ok so it wasn't a dream." Her stomach looked twice as big as Ryou's did when he had his babies. "I guess the spell worked then." I only sped time up by three months.I would have gone longer but then you would have had them in your sleep.

Marik heard Shigatsu in her head. "Ok so how long till they are born?"

Umm.if I am correct some time today or tomorrow. So I would call Malik at Ryou's house and tell him to get home.

Marik almost fell off the couch. She had just got turned into a girl yesterday and found out she was pregnant, and now she was going to have the babies today or tomorrow?! "Oh this just gets better and better.well I guess Malik is save form the mood swings." She didn't feel like getting up to use the phone so she used the link instead. ((Malik.)) (Marik? Is some thing wrong?) ((No not really.)) (Either there is or there's not.) ((Well I am physically and mentally ok.but you need to get home.)) (Why?) ((Well I talked to Shigatsu, and she kinda sped up time for me.)) (WHAT?! Why did she do that?) ((I will tell you when you get home, cues she also said that I was going to have the babies either today or tomorrow.))

Malik was home with in fifteen minuets. "Marik?"

"In here!" She called form the living room. When Malik went in he saw his yami sitting on the couch with her shirt half way undone and her pants as well. Malik guessed she had to do that cues of her stomach. Marik saw Malik holding what looked like cloths.

"What are those?" He asked nodding at them.

"Oh Ryou gave them to me for you. I figured you would need them when you got this far along."

"Well that's good cues I wouldn't be able to go to the hospital warring this ne?" Malik smiled and walked over setting the stuff on the couch and sitting next to his Yami. Malik sat there and told his yami about every thing that happened at Ryou's

~Flash back~ "Bakura could you feed Aki and Ikuyo for me? I need to get the cloths for Malik."

"Sure." Bakura went into the kitchen were the twins were in there baby seats. He fed Aki first then Ikuyo. He went to pick up Aki so he could burp him like Ryou showed him. But Aki decided to throw up all over Bakura. He quickly put his son back down and looked at his shirt. Ikuyo must have thought it was funny cues she couldn't stop giggling.

"Oh you think that's funny ne?" Bakura couldn't help but smile she had the cutest laugh. He pealed off his shirt and went to put it in the hamper in the bathroom. And then was debating weather or not to go get a new one on or finish feeding the twins. He grabbed a new shirt, he thought it would be nastier if Ikuyo decided she wanted to throw up all over one of her fathers and he didn't have a shirt on.

~End flash back~

Marik was laughing so hard at the mental picture of Bakura the all mighty tomb robber beaten by one of his own kids.

"I wish I could have seen that."

A couple hours latter Malik was in the living room whale Marik was in the shower. She had been in there for a while, Malik got up and went over knocking on the bathroom door.

"Marik? Are you alright in there?" there was no answer so he opened the door and went in. He looked around the shower was running and there were Marik's cloths on the floor. He pulled back the curtain and there was Marik lying on the floor of the shower holding her stomach. "Marik!" Malik bend down and pulled her up so that she was sitting. "Come on wake up." He felt for a pulse and was relived that she still had one. He picked her up and carried her out to the couch. She was heavy but he didn't care, he wanted to know what was wrong with her.

There was a light and then Shigatsu was standing behind the couch. "It's time." Was all she said before coming around and sitting in front of the couch next to Malik.

TBC>>>

Ok sorry if the sequel is going fast. I really don't know that much about Malik and Marik. But I am trying, and I also wanted to get this one done cues this is going to be a series, I have decided so I have already started on the one that will come after this one but I need this one done before I put it up so pleas don't be mad that I am kinda rushing thru this. I will most likely go back latter and redo it and add more chapters so. Till then this will only have three chapters. Ja ne