Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami surprise ❯ 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

/Yugi/

//Yami//

[Bakura]

{Ryou}

((Marik))

(Malik)

Ok I know my spelling sucks, I did a word check so most of them should be fixed ^_^ I couldn't spell right to save my life. No one dies in this so don't worry about that.

Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh. Wish I did cues that would just be really fun, but I don't.

Yami surprise
Chapter 3: Here they come

By Yami Kitsune

Malik watched as Shigatsu propped Marik's head up with pillows. She would give him an order every now and then like get more pillows or get a blanket. "Malik go get some towels." Malik did as he was told. When he came back Marik was awake. He handed her the towels and sat next to her. "Ok Marik you are going to have to do as you are told.yes I know you don't like fallowing orders but unless you want to lose all three of your babies then you are going to half to." Marik was about to protest when a contrition hit. When it was over she nodded.

"Ok just get it over with." Shigatsu nodded and used her powers to ease the pain as much as she could. It took a little while but the first baby was out. Shigatsu handed him to Malik. The second one was a little more trouble.

"The baby has turned on his side. this one will be a little harder to get out." Marik groaned.

"Just. Get. This. Thing. Out. Of. Me. NOW!" She finally got the baby turned enough so that it came out easily. Marik sighed and laid her head back. Malik sat next to her holding two of the babies. Shigatsu handed her the other to.

"You had three boys." Marik smiled.

"So what are we going to name them?" Malik asked. Marik looked at him.

"I don't know yet, can we talk about it when I wake up?" Malik nodded and Shigatsu took the two babies from Marik who was now fast asleep.

~*~

A couple hours latter Marik woke up to hear some giggling. He looked over and saw Malik playing with the babies.

"Oh so your awake." Malik said standing up and going over to him. "Shigatsu turned you back to normal while you were asleep." Malik said sitting next to him.

"Have you thought of names for them yet?" Marik asked looking at the babies. Malik smiled and nodded.

"This one," He picked up one of them. The baby had more hair then the other two, and Marik could see that it was really blond, almost white. "Is Esaku." Esaku giggled and reached for Marik. Malik handed the baby to him.

"And the other two?" Malik picked up the other two and sat next to Marik. "This one is Haru, and this one is Natsu." Haru's hair was the same color as Marik's. Natsu's hair was a shade or two darker then Esaku and Haru. All three of them had violet eyes.

"Those are perfect name's" Marik smiled and held Esaku close to him while Marik settled down next to him. With in five minuets all four of them were asleep again.

The End!

Ok what did you think about this one? I know it is shot. Shorter then I wanted it to be but I couldn't think of any thing elts to happen! When I do I will update it, but I also needed this one up before I put up the one that is coming after this! Remember I said I was going to make this a series ^_^ well g2g do the next part Ja ne!