Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami V.S. The Doctor ❯ The Scream ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!! MORE CHAOS!!

QUESTIONS!! AT BOTTUM!!

An extremely loud scream brought Yami back form plotting on how to get revenge on his evil little Hikari. The former all mighty powerful, unstoppable, in general all ruling Pharaoh of Egypt cringed in fear, and desperately tried to summon a sledgehammer in hand to break the chain holding him to his light. Another loud scream brought them both back into sync, and a blur ran past, followed by another one. They strangely looked like Bakura and Ryou…….

Yami looked at his Hikari pleadingly, but the little boy just shook his head, staying firm to himself, and his decisions. Yami sank into his seat. "Yami Mouto," Yami paled considerably and Yugi had to jerk him back to reality.

Yami sighed and trudged down the hall. His evil light was going to be the end of him! He swore it!

Yugi and Yami were led to a white room. So white it was driving them crazy. And it was cold!! The nurse smiled and handed Yami….a blanket? "nani?"

"You have to put that on," she smiled. Yami's face immediately flushed.

"N-No way!" he tore the skimpy little thing to pieces. Both Yugi and the nurse sweat dropped.

"Then strip down to your boxers," she left and Yami stared at Yugi.

"No!"

**

The other patients stared in confusion as sounds of screaming, breaking stuff, and a few words of profanity came form room 202. It sounded like someone was dieing…..

**

Yami had a pouty look on his face and his arms were crossed in front of his bare chest. "Your Evil," he muttered.

"Thank you ^^V" his light beamed at him. The cuteness he was giving off was intoxicating!! It was inhuman!! Yami swore under his breath. He looked at the ceiling.

"Ra be with me!" he said an old Egyptian prayer form his childhood and held his breath as the doorknob began to turn….. and in walked the nurse. Yami let out his breath and she smiled at him.

"I want you to draw some things for me," she smiled, handing him a clipboard with several sheets of paper. The Pharaoh looked at them confusedly. On the first page the right side had 3 shapes; a circle, a square, and a diamond. He flipped to the other page and it was blank. "I want you to redo the shapes on the first page as best you can, then on the blank piece I want you to draw something for me ^^" she smiled and left them in the cold room. A small pencil was at the top of the clipboard.

Yami looked over at Yugi, "Do I have to?" Yami paled as Yugi started to remove a piece and he picked up the pencil, and Yugi grinned `innocently' then stopped.

Yami did as the nurse asked on the first page. He got to the second page and stopped. What to do? He sighed and began to do a rough sketch of the Dark Magician. It was actually quite good.

Yugi peeked over his other half's shoulder to look at the drawling and giggled. Yami turned towards him. "nani?"

"I don't think a duel monster's card was what she had in mind ^^0"

"Too Bad," Yami put on a little grin. Yugi took the clipboard and put it on the desk for the nurse.

The Nurse soon returned. She picked up the clipboard smiled, and said the 7 most horrifying words, "the doctor will be with you shortly"

TBC

*laughs* believe it or not, this is written from experience…. *Shivers* I HATE doctors… their evil people who like to use their victims as pin cushions!! I swear it!!*a random clipboard is hurled at her head and she falls over twitching and possibly foaming at the mouth* @_@

~Questions!!~

Saiyen Moon Goddess asks; Why are they going to the doctor anyway?

Tenku Greywords answers; Well SMG, there are many reasonable answers out there…. Of course I'm an insane and unreasonable person ^^ So I'll just tell you something useful. Here are my answers to quench your questioning mind ^^

*I thought it would be funny

*I thought it would be hilarious

*I thought it would be interesting

*Come on! Yami and Ryou!! It's just too funny!

*Yami hasn't had a check up in over 5,000 years…… MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

*Bakura has been um…. Drugged? So he thought he should take care of his little Hikari ^^V

*Um… this is for insane purposes… and is from an equally insane person, therefore if insane + insane = Insane, then insane story - a good plot based on experience + existence = Yami V.S. the doctor ^^! It's all based on the logic of……. gets into a stupid pose the almighty council of the insane, phycotic, nimrods who go around screaming insane and random things at trees!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!…… wana t-shirt? ^^

~~Tenku Greywords