Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami V.S. The Doctor ❯ Ha ha, i made the doctor seem perverted. but you all know they are....soemtimes! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. You'll be happy to know there WILL be a few sequels to this…. I was challenged by a person or 2 to do them ^^… I have 1 thing to ask myself… what the hell was I on when I started thinking up chapters?

Yami glared at Yugi, his muscular and oh so hot body was shivering; as they had purposely made it cold in here, just to make him suffer! Those cruel, insignificant, mind boggling, stupid, insistent, perverted old fools! He shivered and folded his arms across his chest. Yugi smiled at him. Yami recoiled at the cuteness pouring form his light. It was intoxicating.

Of course, like all things that happen, the doorknob began to jiggle and Yami's face went white, causing Yugi to giggle.

In stepped the most gruesome, terrifying, and further more, most scary thing in the world. The doctor. He had a beard, and looked like eh was half insane. His glasses hung on the edge of his nose, ready to be smacked off and broken into a few million pieces with a mind crush……. Or two….or three.. or a few million.

The creepy old man smiled, his teeth not at all white, and his breath reeking of the torment that was to come. Yami cringed and wanted to run away screaming, but he was a former Pharaoh! He couldn't back down! Even if the man made even Seto Kaiba want to run away screaming insanely…

"I'm Dr. Paine," Yami's face went whiter, and the Dr. seemed to cackle madly inside, like the insane deranged psychopathic nimrod he was! He turned to Yugi. "Please leave Mr. Mouto ^^" Yugi nodded and slipped out the door before Yami could say a thing.

"Traitor," he muttered. Dr. Paine took out a weirdly shaped tool. Without even waiting he smacked it down on Yami's knee. The leg in question jerked straight up, and if the Doctor wouldn't have dodged, HE'D be seeing stars. Yami growled some Egyptian curses and the process was repeated. "What the hell was that for?"

"To test your reflexes,"

"Take a god damned breath mint!" The old man seemed to pay no heed, and just took another tool out.

In forcefully grabbing Yami's head he examined his ears. "HEY!" the spirit yelled, yanking his head away.

"Your ear canals are all clean," the evil man pronounced happily. Yami glared at him, a disgusted expression on his face. Dr. Paine was STILL not done, as he took a Popsicle stick thing form a jar. "Open your mouth,"

"No,"

"Now!"

"NO!" The Dr. seemed to think about it for a moment. He started to advance on the poor boy with hi cold hand. "HE-" the doctor stuck the thing on his tongue, holding it down as he peered inside. Once done, he released Yami, who glared at him.

"I'll check your heart rate now," the doctor took yet ANOTHER foreign object form his neck.

Yami looked at the doctor in question. "na-NI!!" his pitch rose as the doctor put the cold metal thing on his chest, right above his heart. "Take a deep breath," Yami growled and complied. The doctor took the cold metal thing off. "Are you done yet?"

"No," the man stated simply. Yami gave a startled yelp as the cold thing was put on his back. He gave a deep breath and it was FINALY removed for good.

"You evil son of a-"

"Lay down please,"

"No way! You, you pervert!"

It ended up the doctor forcefully pushed Yami down on the inky little white table. The white paper crunching under him.

Yami gave a startled Yelp as the perverted old fool actually had the nerve to start pushing on his stomach! The nerve of the old pervert the little- Yami reached up and grabbed the perverted old fool's hand as it began messing with the elastic of his boxers. "I don't think so!" the former Pharaoh sat up, pushed the doctor away, and had every notion to kill the doctor right then and there.

"I'm all done now anyway," he muttered. His pervertedness being denied. "The nurse will be in to finish it in a minute, just put on your clothes," he left, emitting Yugi, who smiled brightly up at Yami.

"Don't even say it," Yami gathered his clothes, muttering something about getting the perfect revenge.

Once he was dressed, it was like magic, `cause the door opened emitting a nurse. She smile dup at Yami, her white clothes were so disturbing.

Yugi looked at yami, who was on a chair, his arms crossed as the burse examined her charts. "Cheer up Yami, it's almost over ^^"

"…..hn…" that was the only reply he got as the nurse, unusually chipper went to the cupboard.

"Mr. Mouto, it say here that your due for your Measles vaccination ^^" she smiled, turning around with the horrifying, scary, terrifying object n her hand. Yami's Body went ridged. Yugi Shook Yami by his arm.

"Yami," The nurse stepped closer.

"AIBOU!!" the Pharaoh took off at a dead run, bolting out to door, only to run into a big fat nurse. He twitched. Twitched again. And yes folks, he twitched once more as she grabbed him, shoving him back into the office.

The former Pharaoh's face was white, so very white as he fiddled with the door, kicking slamming, and punching the door. It was no use! He turned around. Oh the inhumanity! The nurse smiled and Yugi literally sat on Yami to keep him form moving.

Yami again twitched as the nurse readied the needle, enticing him, scaring him on purpose. There was a poke, then, "YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!"

**

Yami looked at the pencil the nurse had handed him. Then at his arm, which had, of all things, a duel monster's Band-aid. "After all that I get a pencil? A PENCIL!!?? AFTER FACEING A PERVERTED DOCTOR AND A NEEDLE, I GET A PENCIL!! WHY NOT AN EXHODIA CARD!!!!!!!????????????"

TBC

Yes, there is going to be one more chapter before I make a sequel. You know you want it, you know what it is? REVENGE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!

Yugi and Bakura-*pale and edge away*

P.S This was written on personal experience