Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami V.S. The Doctor ❯ A dark, soothing, and squishy revenge! Oh god what was i on? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. Sorry for the wait!!

Yami's eyes glinted in amusement. His prey was sitting ever so innocently on the couch. oh no, he would never suspect a thing. He chuckled; the sugar he had made sure to eat was giving him a crazed/insane look.

Never mix Yamis and sugar.it's a very bad thing.



Yugi hummed a cute little tune, his cuteness surpassing the overdose limit. It was hard not to fall over with heart eyes. Of course. Yami wasn't affected.. the sugar was coursing through his veins.. MWAHAHAHHAHA! Of course, sweet, innocent, evil, little Yugi-chan did not know this, as he was doing his homework.

The small boy gave a muffled scream as a hand covered his mouth, and pulled him into a warm body. and they sank into the shadows leaving a discarded math book, and nothing else.

*

Bakura was sitting in his light's bedroom. Why? Lets just say he was taking a small nap...

Anyway! The old tomb robber was actually just doing a crossword. He was actually in here because he didn't want to ruin his image. Only Ryou would receive his kindness...

He growled in frustration. "What the hell can it be!!! God damn it!" he flung the book and pen at the wall. After a few minutes he knew he'd have to get it so he grudgingly got up. "A seven letter word for payback. what by the name of Ra is it!!??" he grabbed the crossword puzzle and pen in his hands so tight, if they had mouths, you could hear them scream.

He was so busy thinking, he didn't notice the shadow creep up on him. But he felt the cool rush of air and he turned, just as a needle poked his neck. "Ryou." he collapsed into the 'innocent' one's arms, and a chuckle filled the room.

"It's revenge Love. revenge," so Bakura was dragged off, just as Yugi had been.

~TBC~

Should I leave it here? Am I REALLY that mean?.. Of Course.not! ^^

~*~

A slight groan arose Yugi. He opened his eyes. He was in a dark dark room. Full of dark dark things. And dark dark curtains. And dark dark-

(Yami:*whack* Me: OW!! Fine.. but I was gona say shackles.)

His pretty pretty violet eyes looked around the dark dark room and settled above him were his pretty pretty hands were tied with dark dark shackles-

(Yami and Bakura: *WHACK WHACK* Me:*Yelps* OW!!! Fine!!)

His eyes bugged out. "Y-Yami?" he stuttered, in his soothing soothing voice. It echoing around the dark dark room, and glancing fearfully at his pretty pretty feet, which were also tied by dark dark shackles, and he looked around the dark da-

(Everyone- TENKU!!! Me: *grins* what? *innocent eyes* Everyone: STOP IT!! Me: *pouts* fine.)

Anyway. His eyes settled on the figure next to him, on the other big squishy bed, with big squishy pillows, and big squishy roses. With their nice squishy smell.

(Me:*laughs* I'm sorry! I'm sorry! *laughs* I couldn't resist! People:*glares*)

"Bakura?" The figure groaned and opened his eyes. He pulled on his restraints to no avail, and started yelling curses. Finally he calmed, but didn't speak.

The lights came on and Yugi gulped. "Oh no," By some freaky effects, scary organ music began playing and two spotlights were turned on as two figures stepped out form behind a curtain. They were grinning wickedly, holding identical black and gold boxes. Yami grinned evil as he stood by Yugi.

"Hikari." he said in a scary voice, in a tone that meant something awful.

"Baku-kun.." Ryou said, equally scary. "Ask not when the bell tolls, for it tolls for you! AHAHAHHAHAHHA!!" Then they both grinned and exclaimed.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold!! BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!!"

"Be prepared!" Yami boomed. Then both tauntingly pulled curtains around themselves and their partners.

Yami and Ryou cackled madly as they examined their shirtless, shoeless, and chained to bed partners as they opened up their boxes. They withdrew feathers.

Bakura and Yugi's eyes widened. "Y-You wouldn't!"

"BWAHAHAHA!!" they would.

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!" So remember kiddies. Don't piss people off. You could get locked in dark dark rooms. With dark dark corners, and dark dark shackles. On squishy squishy beds. With squishy squishy pillows, and squishy squishy roses.

(Yami: *whack whack whack whack whack!!* Me: ;_; ow..)

So as our happy little story closes, I ask you this.. What happens if Yami has to get his teeth checked? Or worse.. he has a cavity..

TBC?

Should I really continue this? Tell me what you think. ^^