Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yamis, Duelist, and Rivals! ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Yamis, Duelists, and Rivals

Chapter One: Crush or Love?

*Warning - Bakura/Ryou (good Bakura) pairing, Kaiba's obsession of Joey, Yami/Yugi pairing.

*Note - I also have a song by A*Teens in here. It's called Slamming Kind of Love.

****

Ryou and his Yami, Bakura, who lives in the Millenium Ring, have been together for almost year now. It's been a long time since Bakura's duel against Yami Marik in the Battle City Finals.
Lately, Bakura has been thinking about his good side, or Hikari*, Ryou. The young teen has grown on him. The Yami Thief doesn't know why he is so attached to his good side.
Yami Bakura sighed, walking down the street. How was he going tell Ryou how he felt? Yami Bakura finally came to a halt as he seen Ryou. Ryou was talking with Tea and Tristan, 2 of Yugi's friends.

***

The days that I've spent apart from you
Have been really hard for me
I wanted to be so close to you
And to live my fantasy

***

Meanwhile, Seto Kaiba, was having his own trouble with his feelings for our favorite mutt*, Joey Wheeler. The rich corporation owner's obsession started during the 4 way duel in the Battle City Finals, when Yami or Big Yugi attacked Joey. And it grew more when Marik beat Joey, forcing his beloved mutt out of the duel.
Kaiba really hated Marik for that and for what he done to his little brother, kidnapping Mokuba. The rich duelist scowled at these thoughts of Joey, as he walked to school, which was Dominoe High. For some reason, all he could think about was Joey all morning.
Without thinking, he bumped into someone, and landed on the ground.

"Oompf!" Seto looked up and seen Joey.

***
Now you've got me climbing on the walls
I can't wait to put down my books and run to you
And now I'm just waiting for your call
Let's go driving down by the sea tonight, baby

***

Joey looked down at Kaiba, "Are you ok?"

"What?" Kaiba's cheeks turned red, "I-yes. I'm ok, mutt."

The Corporation owner got up with Jeoy's help. The two had gotten used to each other and actually became friends ever since the Battle City Tournament.

"So, what was on your mind? I could tell that you were worried about somethin." Joey asked as they walked to school.

Joey has started falling in love with Kaiba, but couldn't tell him. How could he tell him?

"I've been wanting to tell you something, mutt." Kaiba stopped the blonde.

"What?" Joey looked up into Kaiba's steel blue eyes.

****

Cause all that I've got
I wanna give you
Over and over and over again

***

Yami and Yugi have been friends for more then a year and they've grown close. Yugi wanted to tell Yami his feelings, but being the shy boy he was, he couldn't bring himself to tell him. The young world champion duelist sighed sadly, sitting in his chair.

*How can I tell him?* Yugi thought to himself. *I need to tell him.*
Yami looked at his young friend and noticed the sad look on his face.

[Yugi, what is wrong?] The pharoah asked, appearing solidly beside his Hikari, and wrapping his arms around him. Pulling the young duelist into a hug, against his chest.

[Remember when you said that you loved me, Yami?] Yugi said.

[Yes. Have you come up with an answer?] Yami said, resting his chin on Yugi's head.

[Yes.] Yugi looked up at him and smiled, [I love you, Yami!]

Yami smiled and captured Yugi's lips in a gentle, loving kiss, [I love you too. I would still love you, even if you hadn't told me.]

Tears started to flow down Yugi's cheeks as he cried into Yami's chest. They were tears of happiness. Yami picked his Hikari up and walked over to Yugi's bed, laying him down.

***

Baby I am down
With the games you wanna play
You have got me going now
In every single way
I know you can give me
The things I'm dreaming of
You and me baby we've got
A slammin' kind of love

***

Ok. That's all for now!
Hikari - means good side in japanese. I think.
Mutt - it's going to be the nick name for joey from kaiba.
Sorry about the short scene with Bakura/Ryou, I just couldn't think of anything at this time....