Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ YGO TV: Lil Cuppin' Cakes ❯ Fairly Mad Cousins: Part One ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sephira: Hello people!! It’s another chappie of my ficcy!! And I’m very hyper today because Yu-Gi-Oh won the Head 2 Head finals!!!!
Joey: Hooboy!!
Serenity: We did it, big bro!
Tristan: Alright!!
Duke: We rule!!
Yugi: We won, Yami! We won!! *hugs Yami*
Yami: *blushes* Yes, I know, Aibou. I am very glad.
Kaiba: Hn, it would be better if we won a money prize…
Mokuba: *dreamy-eyes* Candy prizes…
Mai: I guess our work paid off.
Téa: Power of Friendship!!!
Marik: Yes!! I rule the television network!!
Yami M.: And next will be the world!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bakura: Oh my…
Yami B.: Yes, yes… then the whole television network will make me their king!!!
Yume: And because YGO won, Nickelodeon will premiere 20 back-to-back episodes of it!!
Sephira: Isn’t that great?! More YGO!! Our Disclaimer will be very happy!!
Disclaimer: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YESH!!! I AM VERY HAPPY!!! Though I don’t own Yu-Gi-Oh… if I did, Kaiba land will turn into… WHEELER LAND!!!! *goes back to evil laughing*
Everybody else (except Disclaimer): -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Disclaimer: Also… I don’t own Fairly Oddparents.

Fairly Mad Cousins: Chappie 3
(a very poofy episode)

((Inside the bathroom))
Tea: Friendship is good because blah blah blah… *continues on*
Yami B.: ####>_<#### Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr… Shut up, you pathetic mortal friendship freakazoid!!!!!
Yami M.: If you won’t close your friendship mouth, you will have to suffer the consequences!!
Tea: *won’t listen*
Yami M./Yami B.: #########>_<#########
*Bathroom door opens*
Sephira: Hey, guys, having fun?
Yami M./Yami B.: NO!!!
Tea: Yes! I’m very happy because Yami M. and Yami B. were listening to me about Friendship!
Y.M/Y.B.: No! We don’t listen to any of your stupid speeches!!
Sephira: Well… I guess there’s 15 more minutes left…
Y.M.: Is that all you are going to tell us?!
Y.B.: We want to get out of here! Far from this mere human!
Sephira: Watch that. You’re humans too, except that you’re HUMAN spirits. I also came here to check on you two. And because you two aren’t having fun. I’ll help you.
Y.M/Y.B.: How will you help us?!
Sephira: By this. *holds up card* Activate Multiply card (A/N: Remember the army of Kuribohs?)!
Bright light came from the card. After the light went out, Y.M. and Y.B. saw their duplicates.
Y.M./Y.B./Duplicates: *evil grin to each other*
Sephira: Is that enough?
Y.M./Y.B./Duplicates: *nods evilly*
Sephira: Good, Here you go. *hands Y.M. the M. Rod*
Y.M.: M-M-My precious rod! *takes it from Sephira* *strokes it* TuT
Sephira: -_-;;;;;;;; Corrections: 1. That’s not your Rod. It’s Kaiba’s.
Kaiba: *smirk* Yes… mine… *evil laughter*
Sephira: Shut up, you. And another reason why it is good that Marik got it other than you: you’ll make Joey your mind slave again and make him dress the thing he wore in the virtual world where you got stuck… (A/N: I just watched the 3-part Legendary Heroes episodes!)
Kaiba: >_< Why do you always know what’s on my mind?
Sephira: Because I’m the all-knowing authoress!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Not really all-knowing, but I know!!!
Everybody else (except Sephira): -_-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Sephira: *continuing on with her ranting* …and you’ll look at his ass all day long…
Joey: What?! You pervert! *tries to punch Kaiba in the face* *trips* Mai!
Mai: No fighting, boys.
Sephira: *talks to Y.M. again* 2. You will give the Rod back to me, or else… *takes out Barney card* Got that?
Y.M.: *very afraid* Y-Yes, Ma’am…
Sephira: Good. I’ll give you, 30 more minutes. Well, happy torturing! *closes bathroom door*
Y.M./Y.B./Duplicates: *looks at Tea with evil grin*
Tea: *gulp*

((Outside the bathroom, still in Joey’s room))
*Evil laughing can be heard from the bathroom*
Serenity: Poor Tea…
Sephira: That’s good for her. At least she’ll learn how to control herself about Friendship. She’s over-acting about it…
Joey: *stares at bathroom door* O_____OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Creepy psychos…
Duke: Are we playing Truth or Dare again? That game’s getting rather boring… *yawns*
Mokuba: Yeah… Can we do something else?
Sephira: I’m not really planning about that… I’m going to write… *ahem*… type an episode today! It’s where Joey was defeated by Duke in Duel Monsters… *looks at Duke angrily* And also where he needs to wear the dog suit…
Joey: >_< I remember dat one…
Sephira: I’m going to include Yume in this one. It’s Joey’s episode. Here it goes!

((Fairly Mad Cousins! Part 1: In Devlin’s game shop))
Joey: Sorry Yug… But I’m a man of my words.
Yugi: Joey…
Yume: *crying* (Kaiba: -_- I didn’t know how Sephira’s attitude got into Yume) You don’t have to Joey!
Joey: Sorry Yume… *about to take the dog suit on*
Yume: *sniff sniff* I wish… I just wish that you’ll just turn into a golden retriever puppy! So you won’t have to do these things for us! *crying again*
Joey: *smiles at Yume sadly* Yume, dat wouldn’t happen. Der’s no such thing in da world dat can turn me into a puppy-
*Poof!*
Yume: *stops crying* Joey? Joey? Why’d you stop?
Tea: Yume, I think there is something in the world that can turn him into that… *points to the spot where Joey was standing*
Everybody else: *looks at the spot*
Joey: *turned into a golden retriever puppy* -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
All the girls (including the cheerleading ones): Awwwwwwwwww!!!! Cutie!! *cuddles Joey* (A/N: I want to cuddle him too… T_T)
Duke: What happened to Wheeler?
Tristan: I don’t know… I guess he really did turn into a dog.
Yugi: Yume’s wish was granted after all.
Joey: -_-;;;; Why do I have to endure…?
Cheerleader: Awwwwwwwwww… smart talking doggie!
All the girls: Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
All the boys: -_-;;;;;;
All the girls: ^u^
Yugi still challenged Duke to a game of Dungeon Dice Monsters. The girls are too busy cuddling Joey. Eventually, Yugi won, and Dungeon Dice Monsters became popular. After 5 days…
((At Yume’s house after school))
Yume: *still cuddling Joey the puppy* ^_^
Joey: -_-;;; Yume?
Yume: Yes?
Joey: Do you intend to put me down??
Yume: *nods* *lays Joey to the ground* Cute puppy!
*Poof!*
Joey: *turns back into a human* I-I turned back into a human! TuT After those five days…
Yume: ^_^ Good thing we’re in my house. Maybe you should take a bath.
Joey: Good idea. Thanks, Yume.
So Yume led Joey to the guest room. She left him there to talk to the others. They were in the living room.
Tristan: How was Joe?
Yugi: Did he turn back into a human?
Yugi: Not really… well, when I said “puppy” he turned back up.
Tea: So you mean Joey turned back into a human by just saying “puppy”?
Yume: I guess so…
Yugi: Well, nobody said “puppy” to him the next few days. That might mean he can turn into a human or a puppy by just saying the word…
Tristan: But why? I mean Yume just wished for Joey to into a pup, and he can still turn back into a human…
Tea: Good question, Tristan. Took you long enough.
Tristan: >_< Cut it out, Tea.
Yume: Actually, that’s a good question. I did wish for him to turn into a dog, but he still can turn into a human.
Yugi: What do you think, Yume?
Yume: Here’s my theory… Somebody on earth granted me the wish I wanted. But still, that somebody still made Joey “kinda” part human so he wouldn’t be miserable himself.
Tristan: Oh, I “kinda” can’t understand what you’re saying…
Everybody else (except Tristan): -_-;;;;;;;;;
Yume: Well, I better check Joey. I think he’ll be finished by now.
Yume got up and went to the guest’s room with clothes for Joey.
Yume: *opens the door* Hey, Joey. Are you finished? I’ve got some clothes for you- O____O *sees Joey only wearing boxers*
(A/N: OK, Joey fans *and me*, we can drool now)
Joey: *sees Yume and blushes* Uhhh… thanks, Yume. You can leave that here…
Yume: *blushing furiously* Th-There you go. *leaves immediately* OMG… *imagining Joey in boxers* *almost drooling*
After 2 minutes, Joey came out of the room, fully dressed.
Joey: These clothes fit me. Thanks.
Yume: That’s my big bro’s clothes.
Joey: O______________________O What?! You have a big brother?!
Yume: *nods shyly*
Joey: How come you didn’t tell me?!
Yume: Sorry… but he wouldn’t mind that somebody else is wearing his clothes!
Joey: I didn’t mean that… Well, I better go home now.
Yume: No wait!
Joey: Why?
Yume: …I heard about your family problems. Maybe you can stay here until Saturday…
Joey: A-Are you sure? And how did you know about that?
Yume: …Never mind the latter… But you can definitely stay. There are plenty of rooms at our house and my parents wouldn’t mind. (A/N: Here’s a spoiler. Yume’s family is richer than the Kaibas. Hehehehehehehehe…)
Joey: *smiles at Yume* Thanks… I owe you a lot…
Tristan: *with Yugi and Tea* Hey Joey! You OK now?
Joey: Yeah. Wanna hang out at the mall?
Everybody else: Sure!!

((Tristan: Well… that’s pretty lame.
Joey: And Sephi, turned me into a puppy… >_<
Sephira: *cling!* It’s OK, Joey! At least you’re still cute!
Kaiba: Hey! How come the mutt can call you with your nickname and Yume’s family is richer than ours?!
Sephira: First, Joey is not a mutt. He’s a cute little doggie. Second, he can call me with my nickname because he could. Third, Yume can call me with that too. Fourth, nobody else will call me with that except for the two mentioned. Fifth, Yume’s family is definitely richer than you because they have lots of companies. For example, they produce Duel Monster cards. They’re a part of the Industrial Illusions.
Joey: Isn’t that Peggy’s company??
Yugi: That’s why she has lots of rare cards in her deck…
Sephira: …Sixth, Yume’s family is richer than Kaiba’s because they work so hard. Seventh, Yume’s house definitely has plenty of room because it’s bigger than the Kaiba mansion. Eight, Yume has a big brother because—
Joey: *covers Sephira’s mouth with the other hand* -_- Now you’re over-acting. *uncovers mouth*
Sephira: *more cling!* Thanks, Joey! Continuing on…))

((At the arcades at the mall))
Joey: YEAH!!! I’M THE KING OF GAMES!!
Yugi: *cough ahem cough*
Joey: -_-;;; Well… I’M THE KING OF ARCADE GAMES!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody else (except Joey): -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Tristan: *angst* Why?! Why do I always lose?!
Tea: ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;
Yume: What’s wrong with Tristan?
Tea: It’s his 50th lose in this game. Joey always wins this one.
Yume: ^_^UUUUUUUUUUU Tristan, I think it’s your golden anniversary of losing to Joey on this game…
Everybody else (except Joey and Yume): -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;
Joey: Joey, you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *victory pose with sheepish grin and winky eyes* (A/N: That means his eyes wink a lot, ya nimrods…)
Everybody else (except Joey): -_-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Yugi: It’s OK, Tristan. You and Joey can try out other games. *pats Tristan at the back*
Tristan: *sniff* Thanks, Yug…
Yume: How about that one? *points to another game*
Joey: Hey! I know dat! Dat’s my favorite game when I was a kid. Me and Serenity used ta play dat one…
Yume: *dreamy-eyes* Awwwwwwwwww… Childhood past…
Tea: C’mon Tristan. This could be your chance. Go for it! (A/N: I remember that ice cream commercial… Joey: Hmmm… Ice cream…)
Tristan: *sniff* Alright, then… *sniff* *goes beside Joey in the game*
(A/N: To tell you guys, I really don’t know what the name of that game is, but that game is played by sometimes 1 or 2 player/s. You have a hammer in your hand and you should smash those things coming out of the holes. It kinda looks like Joey’s Fairy Box, only you use a monster and it is used to hide your own monster from the opponent’s. Get it?)
Joey: Hey, Tris. Let’s set it to the first level so we can get better in the next one.
Tristan: Whatever you say Joe. But I’m sure I’m going to beat you this time!
Joey: *smirk* In your dreams, Tristan. In your dreams.
Joey puts a coin in the coin slot and pushed two buttons to set their game to level 1 and 2 players.
Joey: Are ya ready?
Tristan: I am when you are!
Game machine: *in a robotic voice* Ready, set, go!
They started the game. After 3 minutes, they were able to finish Lvl. 1.
Joey: Hooboy! 200 points! High score! PERFECT?!?!! YEAH… How about you Tristan?
Tristan: Errr… I’ve got 150…
Yugi: Way to go Joey!
Tea: Keep up the good work Tristan!
Yume: Look! Those ticket-thingies are coming out! *points*
Everybody else (except Yume): -_-;;… Well, that was out of the subject…
Joey: Remember Tristan. Even though you have a good score, I’m still going to win…
Tristan: I wouldn’t let that happen.
Joey puts another coin in the slot. He set it to Lvl. 2, still with 2 players. After the cue of the machine, they started playing again. Their game lasted for about 5 minutes.
Joey: What’s your score, Tristan?
Tristan: Wow! I’ve got 400!
Joey: Hehe… I’ve got better than dat! *looks at screen* Yesh!!! High score again! Perfect too! 650! *smirk* *victory pose*
Yume: Wow… Joe’s good…
Tea: He told you… He’s The King of Arcade Games!
Yugi: Well… I’m just the King of Games. Just games to be exact. But my yami might disagree with that. *snicker*
For the last time, Joey puts the coin to the slot for the final level.
Joey: Dis is it Tristan. Winner takes all. Winner takes all the points gotten and takes the prize.
Tristan: It’s OK to me, but I’m going to win this time!
After another cue, they started playing again. It was a hard level, not to Joey, but for Tristan. After 7 minutes, the game machine stopped.
Game Machine: The winner is… Player 2 (Joey)!!
Joey: YEAH! I won with 2500 points! High score! Only 2 misses!!!
Tristan: Awwwwwwwwww… and I only got 905… *bows head in disappointment*
Joey: Don’t worry Tristan. You did your best. *thumbs-up*
Tristan: *nods with smile on face* *thumbs-up*
Joey: Now gimme da ticket-thingies!
Tristan: What ticket-thingies?
Yume: That one! *points to slot with ticket-thingies*
Joey: Gimme!
Tristan: -_-;;;;;; OK, Chill out, Joe… *hands him the ticket-thingies* There you go. I guess I can’t beat you after all.
Joey: It’s OK Tristan. Everybody’s not perfect… *looks at ticket-thingies* Now I can get my prize! Hehe… *turns around and sees Seto Kaiba* *yelps* Stop surprising me, money face!!
Kaiba: I didn’t even know mutts can win games. But of course, arcade games are just for idiots like you.
Joey: ######>_<###### Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr… Ha! You’re just jealous because I’m The King of Arcade Games!
Kaiba: I do know about that. *points to a bulletin board outside the arcade where people are crowded around it* *Joey’s face is in the bulletin board*
Joey: *smirk* So you finally admitted that I’m better than you into something!
Kaiba: Might be, but you’re still a mutt.
Joey: *gets angry, really angry* Stop calling me mutt!! And I’m not a puppy—
*Poof!*
Joey: *turned into a golden retriever puppy* -_-;;;;;;;;;;;
Kaiba: *laughs* But you are now… (A/N: Seductively… HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE… Kaiba: ######>___<######)
Joey: *talks to Yume* Why did I turn back into this?!?!
Yume: ^_^;;;;;;;;
Yugi: ^_^;;;; Sorry, We didn’t tell you about that…
Tristan: Whenever you or somebody says the “p” word, you’ll turn into that or a human.
Tea: So if you want to be a human again just say the word.
Joey: OK… puppy?
*Poof!*
Joey: *turned back into a human* YES!! I turned back into a human!! TuT I missed me…
Yume: -_-;;;;;; But that was like, 5 seconds before he turned back-up again…
Everybody else (except Joey and Kaiba): -_-;;;;;;;; Yeah…
Kaiba: Listen, mutt. I need you to come with me. I’m going to show you something.
Joey: And why should I come with you? What are you going to show me?
Kaiba: If you come with me and showed you that “something”, I’ll treat you and your friends 2 pizzas,
Joey: Hmmm… How about 3?
Kaiba: I don’t care. Are you coming with me or what?
(A/N: No! Don’t go with him! He’s gonna rape you!!! Kaiba: >_<UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I wouldn’t!)
Joey: I’m on it!
Kaiba: *thinking* [His obsession with food sometimes really does work…] *has an idea*
(A/N: OH NO!!!!! Kaiba: -___________-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;)
Yume: Hey, Seto! Can we go with you too?
Kaiba: Sure.
So the gang went with Kaiba to an area of the arcade where lots of people were crowded. Kaiba shoved in, letting the others pass. After pushing through the gathered crowd, they saw 4 pods.
Tea: Those things look familiar…
Tristan: Aren’t they pods linking to the virtual game where Kaiba was stuck?
Yugi: I guess he decided to show them to people after all…
Joey: What does dis mean, Kaiba? Did your brother get stuck in da game now? *snicker*
Kaiba: No he didn’t.
Yume: Then why did you want Joey to come with you?
Kaiba: Of course, to be sure that they still work, I need somebody who is good enough to test them. Somebody might have unplugged them again, and I cannot risk another mind to be trapped inside the virtual world.
Joey: x_X GGGGAAAAAHHHHHH!!! TOO MANY BIG WORDS!!! *clutching his head like he has a head-ache*
Everybody else (except Joey): -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Kaiba: Now mutt, I want you to go with me inside the virtual world.
Joey: What?! Only with you?! No way!
Kaiba: Well, no more pizza and the title of King of Arcade Games to you,
Joey: >_< Alright then… *goes inside a pod*
Kaiba: This should do. *inserts a card to a slot* *goes inside a pod next to Joey’s*
Yume: Good luck Joey!
Tristan: Like there will be something that would happen to him inside the virtual world…
Yugi/Tea: ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Kaiba: Activate virtual world.
The pods closed and the big screen above opened. It meant that they started playing.

((Inside virtual world))
Joey: *inside a big library with Kaiba* Where are we? I never saw this part of da virtual world…
Kaiba: Of course it’s not. The card that I inserted in the slot loaded the game I saved.
Joey: So you played this game already?!
Kaiba: Yes.
Joey: >_< Grrrrrrrrrr… But why did you even bother???!!!
Kaiba: *in a mocking tone* Oh, so the mutt doesn’t want to eat pizza with his friends…
Joey: OK, OK… What do we do now?
Kaiba: Follow me.
Joey followed Kaiba into another room to the left. They arrived at an area with two statues and a painting.
Kaiba: You’ve got to help me solve this puzzle mutt.
Joey: I think I saw this before… Everything looks familiar… including that moogle we passed by. *walks to another part of the room, leaving Kaiba staring at the gargoyle* *lights up candle beside painting* Hmmm… There’s a writing here… It says: “Dare not follow those of evil. Strive to follow those of good.” I think I read this thing somewhere… but I forgot…
Kaiba: *smirk* I didn’t know you can even read.
Joey: >_< Grrrrrrrrrr… Of course I could. *looks at the gargoyle (left) nearest to him* Hmmm… “Messenger From Heaven”… What does the gargoyle (right) next to you say, moneybags?
Kaiba: It says: “Apostle From Underground”. I’m trying to figure out what they mean… But I still can’t figure them out.
Joey: Those gargoyles, I think I’ve seen them before, but where?? *clutches his head*
Kaiba: And what are those candles for...? The only thing they do is to turn the shadows of the gargoyles left and right…
Joey: *heard what Kaiba said* That’s it! I remember now! I played this game before…
Kaiba: And how will that help us?
Joey: Because I played it before, ya nimrod!! Now, is the shadow of the statue beside you is facing right?
Kaiba: Now that you said it, it does. The candle to the left was lit.
Joey: The only thing I need ta do is to light this candle on the left… *lights the candle on the left* That’s it! Now, a blue staircase will appear…
A blue staircase did appear. Kaiba looked at the grinning Joey and the blue staircase with amazement.
Joey: See! I told you it would help! The only thing left is our equipment.
Kaiba: *thinking* [I think I should listen to him for a while…] What’s wrong about it?
Joey: After we climb up the staircase, we’ll be facing is a boss battle with Valia Pira. He’s the defense system of this palace. He’s quite tough himself, but he’s weak if we don’t have the bloodstone equipments.
Kaiba: *looks at their bloodstone equipment* Why then? It looks like there’s nothing wrong about it…
Joey: It may look like that, but if we are still equipping it right at the very boss battle *taking out his bloodstone equipments and replacing it with another one that is not bloodstone*, the defense system will enhance. The bloodstone equipments enhance its Magic Power, Magic Defense, Evade, Magic Evade and such. Basically, the only thing we can do is to strip ourselves with those type of equipment. *replacing another bloodstone equipment with another one*
Kaiba: O_______O You’re… You’re smart.
Joey: I gotta admit… *finished stripping the bloodstone equipments* I’m kinda smart at video games. RPG is my specialty. *winks*
Kaiba: *blushes* *tries to hide his blush* I-I guess you’re right… *doing what Joey did a while ago*
Joey: What type of power do you hold?
Kaiba: *almost finished what he’s doing* I do magic and summoning.
Joey: I guess I could physically attack Valia Pira… I hope I can get into Trance.
Kaiba: *finished already* You know about that?
Joey: Yeah, I know. Haven’t ya been listenin’. I said I played this game already. By the way, what summons do you have?
Kaiba: I think I have Fenrir, Shiva, Ramu, Atomos, Leviathan and Carbuncle.
Joey: Hmmmm… Carbuncle will do.
Kaiba: Carbuncle? You’re silly. The only thing he knows to do is to summon Reflect!
Joey: He does. That will help.
Kaiba: How will that help? *thinking* [He might shift into his video game nerd… wish he’ll wink again… GAH! What am I saying?!]
Joey: *waves his index finger* Do I have to repeat it again, Kaiba? I know this game. That means I also know how to defeat any bosses that we have to face. I’ve got to tell you, the AI of the Valia Pira is low, so it will still attack you when Carbuncle’s Reflect is still taking effect. Also, Reflect isn’t only the thing Carbuncle will do. If you mastered his summon, you can equip Emerald, Diamond and Moonstone—
Kaiba: Stop that already! You’re getting out of hand!
Joey: Sorry… So are you ready now?
Kaiba: *nods*
The two of them walked up the stair case. After climbing up the stair case, they walked forward to the hall way of the top level. Joey turned left while Kaiba followed him. They stopped in the middle of the room. They saw a flying creature staring at the two of them.
Joey: Remember what I said Kaiba. Use Carbuncle.
Kaiba: I know about that.
The game shifted to boss battle mode. In the beginning of the battle, Joey noticed that his weapon is only Angel Bless.
Joey: What the?! Kaiba! Is this the only weapon I’ve got?!
Kaiba: Yes.
Joey: I guess so… You haven’t been to Daguerreo yet…
Kaiba: I don’t know what you’re saying but attack now!
Joey nods and attacks the flying creature. It deals 1526 damage.
Joey: Man, I can’t believe you didn’t even bother using Duel Monster cards instead!
Kaiba: They aren’t powerful enough anyways.
It was Kaiba’s turn and summoned Carbuncle as Joey told him. A cute little fox-like eidolon appeared before their sight and pointed its ruby glowing horn to Joey and Kaiba. After that, it disappeared.
Joey: It’s his turn now…
Valia Pira: *attacks with Blizzaga* *returns back to him because of reflect*
Joey: See! I told you he has low AI!!
The Blizzaga hit Valia Pira. It deals 902 damage.
Joey: Valia Pira has 12, 119 hit points. We better make more damage than we did. Summon Leviathan!
Kaiba: Why?
Joey: >_< Grrrrrrrrrr… Don’t ask why! Just do it, NOW!!!
Kaiba shuddered and summoned Leviathan at his turn. A big sea monster appeared and sent a tsunami to the flying creature. Just like Carbuncle, it also disappeared. It dealt 2300 damage.
Kaiba: It worked…
Joey: When I battled this monster, I used Quina’s Aqua Breath in it. Aqua Breath is a water-based attack, and I used it as the final blow. Then it died! But you need to cast Carbuncle when your turn’s up. You need to cast Leviathan too. The two of them must be summoned alternatively.
Kaiba: *nods*
Joey: My turn… *attacks Valia Pira* *deals 1542*
Valia Pira: *attacks physically to Joey*
Joey: *receives 962 damage* Ouch… that should take a pinch of my HP… But my Trance bar is going up… By next turn, Valia Pira is mincemeat!!
Kaiba: *his turn and heals Joey with Cura*
Joey: *restores 150 HP* *gets angry* You’re not supposed to do that!
Kaiba: But I…
Joey: You’re supposed to heal me when I get to critical condition… Awwwwwwwwww… forget it. It’s my turn anyways… *attacks Valia Pira*
Valia Pira: *receives 1689 damage* *counter-attacks with Thundaga and gets reflected* *receives 1050 damage*
Joey: -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;; What a twit… Your turn, Kaiba. Make it spiffy!!
Kaiba: *summons Carbuncle*
Valia Pira: *his turn* *uses Reflect on himself*
Joey: Hmmm… He wasted his turn… Oh well!! I’ll waste mine too!! ^_^ *uses Steal ability* *was able to Steal a Hi-Potion* Man, is this the only thing he’d got? -_-;;;;;;;;;;;; Now, Kaiba, don’t use Leviathan on him. It will be reflected. Just try to attack.
Kaiba: *attacks* *deals 652 damage*
Valia Pira attacks Joey with a physical attack (A/N: Man, why does Valia Pira always target his attack on Joey??) that dealt him critical damage of 1500.
Joey: Ooooccchhh… That should take a chunk… But because it’s my turn and my Trance bar is full, I should be in Trance now!! *his body glows* I attack with Grand Lethal!!! *deals 9,999 damage to Valia Pira*
Valia Pira: *KO’d*
The game shifts to normal mode.
Joey: *doing victory pose* YEAH!!! I AM NOW THE KING OF ALL VIDEO AND ARCADE GAMES!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaiba: -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; *thinking* [Well, I guess the old Joey is back…] You know what, mutt? I kinda like you’re video game geek personality better than your usual dog behavior…
Joey: Yeah right, moneybags. Don’t you know that I did all the work?
Kaiba: Whatever you say. *picks up an item from Valia Pira’s KO’d body* Hmmm… what’s this?
Joey: Don’t you even know what that is?
Kaiba: I don’t care.
Joey: Grrrrrrrrrr… It’s an Elixir. It fully restores your HP and MP.
Kaiba: I think we should continue on later. You might be hungry by now.
Joey: >_< Yeah… I am… *clutches his stomach*
Kaiba: Save game. Deactivate virtual world.

((In the REAL world))
Everybody else (except Joey and Kaiba): O______________O
Joey: *gets out from the pod* Man, I feel a bit dizzy… @___@
Kaiba: Maybe because of the virtual world. Staying there for a long time can get you a bit sick. With an empty stomach like yours, you’ll get nausea.
Joey: Big… words… not… again… ±______±
Yume/Yugi: ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Tristan/Tea: -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Kaiba: What now, mutt? Are you and your friends going to eat pizza or what?
Joey: X____________X …Since when did you become nice to me, huh, moneybags???
Kaiba: I’m not being nice. I’m just doing this to pay you back.
Joey: X___X So you guys wanna eat pizza?
Yume/Yugi/Tristan/Tea: ^_^ Sure!!
The gang started to walk with Kaiba out of the arcade. As they walked out, many people lined up for the virtual world game.
Yugi: *looks back* Wow, your virtual world became a hit, Kaiba!
Yume: I’m amazed!
Tristan: The thing I was really amazed about the things Joey said while you two were in the virtual world!
Tea: Yeah! Even Kaiba was amazed.
Kaiba: I was amazed because a stupid mutt like him can even say those things.
Joey: X____<… I just wish I wouldn’t throw up before we reach Pizza Hut…
Everybody else (including Kaiba!!!): EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
Tristan: *shoves Joey away from him* Don’t throw-up on me!!!
Joey: … I feel a bit better now…
Yume: Poor Joey…
Everybody else (A/N: Including Kaiba!! Kaiba: Shut up, you…): -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Joey: X____________x UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
After a rough distance and Joey almost throwing-up at Kaiba’s trench coat, they arrived.
Cash register: May I take your order, sir?
Kaiba: *talks to the gang* What do you guys want?
Tea: Vegetarian!
Yugi: Hawaiian!
Tristan: Margarita!
Yume: BBQ Meat Lovers!
Joey: EVERYTHING!!!
Everybody else (except Joey): -_-;;;;;;;;;;;
Kaiba: OK… each of everything.
Cash register: Alright then, sir… that should be… --
Kaiba: *hands her a credit card*
Cash register: Dine in or take out?
Everybody else (except Kaiba): DINE IN!!
Cash register: >_______X you don’t need to shout… Your order should come in a minute.
The gang and Kaiba went to find their table.
Joey: Where’s your brother, moneybags?
Kaiba: I left him at home. He’s playing a lot of videogame.
Tristan: Man, your brother’s just like Joey. He’s a videogame maniac. *sits on the chair beside the table beside Tea*
Kaiba: At least my brother is not a stupid mutt.
Joey: *growling like a dog*
Kaiba: *laughing* Easy boy, easy… *pats Joey on the head like a pet dog*
Joey: ##############O___________O############## GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bites Kaiba’s hand like an angry dog*
Kaiba: O__________________________________________________________________________ _O……………………… Y-YOU, STUPID MUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shakes his hand from his mouth*
Joey: *lets go* *really looks angry*
Tristan: O____O Uh-oh… this is bad… when Joey gets angry, he’ll turn you into pieces…
Joey: *looks like an insane maniac who is going to kill Kaiba*
Yugi: …And he’ll look like he has an evil psycho for a yami.
Joey: *grabs a plastic knife from a waiter passing by* *looks at Kaiba while grinning evilly* EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE… *looking at Kaiba evilly* *laughing like an evil maniac*
Kaiba: *looks at Joey* *looking VERY scared* Uh-oh…
Yugi: Careful, Kaiba…
Tristan: I think he had enough of your dog jokes…
Yume/Tea: ^______^ PUPPY!!!!
*Poof!*
Joey: *turned into a golden retriever when his hands were choking Kaiba’s neck* *fell at Kaiba’s lap* -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Kaiba: …
Tristan/Yugi: Phew…
Yume/Tea: *takes Joey from Kaiba’s lap* *cuddles him*
Kaiba: *getting very jealous* *pouts*
Waitress (A/N: I don’t know those people who works in a fast food restaurant…): Here are your pizzas… *sees Joey as a pup* CUTIE!!! X) Can I hold him?
Yume/Tea/Kaiba (A/N: HEHEHEHEHEHE…): NO!!!
Yugi (turned into Yami)/Tristan: *looks at Kaiba* *evil grin*
Yami: Let’s keep this ~little~ secret of Kaiba to ourselves, Tristan. *evil grin*
Tristan: Sure, Yugi… *evil grin*
Waitress: *pouts* Aaaaawwwww… *places all the pizza on the table* *goes away*
Joey: *looks at Tea and Yume* Surely, I can’t eat while I’m a little dog. Can I turn back now into a human??? *puppy-dog eyes*
Yume/Tea: Aaaaawwwww… CUTIE PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Poof!*
Joey: *turns back into a human* YESH!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS ME!!!! *hugs himself* TuT
Tristan/Kaiba: -_-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Yume/Tea: TuT…
Joey: *looks at pizza* *DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* PIZZA HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! *eats all the pizza he can stuff in his mouth*
Tristan: *eats a slice of Margarita* The sweet aroma of Margarita… Delicious!!
Yume: ^_^;;;;;;;;; Why is he like that, Tea?
Tea: When he was a kid, he used to like cheese. Until now, he does. That’s why he likes Margarita pizza…
Joey: *while eating* Naaaaaaahhhh, e’s juz like dat b’coz e’s STUPID enouh’ ta like a pizza withou’ da toppings…
Kaiba: Manners, Wheeler, manners…
Joey: *swallows the pizza* Shut up, you…
Tristan: *heard what Joey said* GGGRRRRR… I’m not stupid!!!
Joey: Yes you are.
Yume/Yugi: ^________^UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Tea/Kaiba: -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Joey and Tristan are still arguing about their pizza while the others just sat there listening wearily to their argument. However, there was a pink glint of light, roaming outside the restaurant…

Tristan: Well, that was pretty random…
Sephira: #####>_________________________________<##### Will you stop commenting about how I write my fic, unicorn-shark-rhino-cross-breed-haired mongrel!!!!!!!
Tristan: That’s what the reviewers will do to you, remember?
Sephira: -_-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU By the time you just really used your brain rather the ones in your hair… *looks back at her computer* *drooling heavily over armies and armies of Joey pics in her folder*
Joey: -_______________________________________________________-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU…
Kaiba: *sees Joey pics* *drooled heavily with Sephira*
Joey: O__________________________________________________________________________ ___O EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!! *hides behind Serenity*
Serenity: O__O????

((In the bathroom))
Tea: *became Y.M./Y.B./Duplicate’s mind slave* banging herself at wall*
Y.M./Y.B./Duplicates: *laughing evilly*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(>xd)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Sephira: Please R&R!!!