Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ YGO TV: Lil Cuppin' Cakes ❯ Fairly Mad Cousins: Part Two ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sephira: Hello there!!! My third chappie was kinda long and lame… but I’ll try putting more humor on this one… I’m quite busy too. I have school to worry about, especially bullies…
Joey: What?! Somebody’s bullying you?
Sephira: You don’t have to worry about it, Jou! *cling!* I have authoress powers!
Joey: I didn’t mean that…
Yume: You can’t use your authoress powers to them…
Sephira: Uuuhhh… yeah… you’re right about that… DISCLAIMER PLS.!!!
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh!, Totally Spies! and Fairly Oddparents. If I did own YGO, I’ll own Kaiba Corp and turn it into Wheeler Corp!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaiba: -__________________________-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU She’ll turn everything I own into Wheelers…
Disclaimer: You have a problem with that, Setty Kaiby?????!!!!!!
Everybody else (except Disclaimer): -_-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Fairly Mad Cousins: Part 2: Chappie Four

((Inside bathroom))
Tea: *being controlled by Y.M.* *drinking water from toilet*
Y.M./Y.B./Duplicates: *laughing*

((Outside bathroom, still in Joey’s room))
Sephira: *watching from video cam* -________________________________________________________-
Kaiba: *laughing at Tea*
Sephira: -_-;;;;;;;;;;; You’re evil, aren’t you…?
Kaiba: I don’t care… I consider seeing the friendship freaksterzoid being tortured by psychopaths is my favorite kind of entertainment…
Joey: X_________________________________x Will ya stop usin’ big words, money face…?
Kaiba: *heavy sarcasm* Oh, did I hurt your brain? Oh yeah… I forgot. Mutts don’t have brains.
Joey: *shifts to his evil killing maniac mode*
Kaiba: X___X Not again…?
Joey: *chases Kaiba with plastic knife*
Kaiba: *running for his life*
Everybody else (except Kaiba and Joey): -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Serenity: Errr… Sephira?
Sephira: Yeah?
Serenity: I didn’t know my big brother is an evil-killing maniac… What happened to him?
Tristan: Oh, there’s something happened to him, alright… When he had enough of Kaiba’s dog jokes about him (A/N: Remember the first episode of my chappie?), he really became angry and decided to kill Kaiba. But Tea and Yume turned him into a puppy just in time.
Serenity: Oooooooooookkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaay… Thanks, Tristan. ^_^
Tristan: *blush*
Duke: *gets very jealous*
Sephira: -_- I’m supposed to answer that question… Oh well, puppy!!
*Poof!*
Joey: *turned into a golden retriever puppy* -_-;;;;;;;;;;; Not again…? Why did I turn into this anyway? The episode’s not startin’ yet…
Sephira: *cuddles Joey* Because I have authoress powers!! Instead of using “Sit!” on you like most other fics do, I’m going to use “Puppy!”.
*Poof!*
Joey: *hugs himself* I miss me, I love me!!!!! TuT…
Sephira: TuT… *cling!* Continuing on with the second part of Jou’s episode!!

((Fairly Mad Cousins! Part 2: At bus))
The classes of Domino high were in a bus going to a famous spa house. Everybody thought it was boring, but when the teacher said there will be a famous band visiting there and a huge eat-all-you-can restaurant, they decided to go. It was over an hour and they were still at the bus. The students talked and talked so they wouldn’t get bored. Our beloved YGO characters were joining the talk-to-contain-our-boredom fest. Tristan vowed never ever to sit beside a sugar-high Joey who was sitting next to an irritated Kaiba, so he sat next to Yugi. Tea was sitting next to Yume who was suffering from Tea’s Friendship Speeches Hour. She had a sudden urge to yell at Tea, but she’d rather not disturb the other passengers. Bakura is sitting beside Marik. Marik seems to have an evil plan, and Bakura is afraid about it…
Poor Kaiba. He was sitting next to a very hyper Joey. He can’t concentrate typing on his laptop because Joey was bouncing at his seat. He didn’t really want to participate the trip, but he was convinced.

-- Sudden FLASHBACK –
It was a Tuesday morning. Everybody was waiting for their teacher in class. The bell rang, and the students sat on their respective seats. The teacher went in and checked their attendance.
Mrs. Chinme (A/N: I created her. She’s Chinese, and a very grumpy one): And… Wheeler?
Joey: *in a very bored voice* Here…
Mrs. Chinme: …Good. Everybody’s in class. We have a very special announcement for all of you. We are going to have a trip.
Everybody else (except Mrs. Chinme and Kaiba): YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!
Mike (OOC): Might be to the amusement park!! Or maybe to Tokyo Disneyland!!!!!
Kazuki (OOC): To the biggest mall in the whole wide world!!!! Or maybe to a fashion show!!
Cleo (OOC): Hmmm… to a band concert…
Jovanne (OOC): Museum!!
Tristan: You are really boring, aren’t you?
Yugi: *raises hand*
Mrs. Chinme: Yes Mr. Motou?
Yugi: May I ask where we will be going?
Mrs. Chinme: That is very polite of you, Mr. Motou.
Yugi: ^_^
Joey/Tristan: -_-
Mrs. Chinme: We will be going to… a famous spa house!!!
Mike/Kazuki: BORING!!!!
Michigan (OOC): Just a spa house?!
Tea: Well, we could always relax ourselves…
Mrs. Chinme: Class, Ms. Gardner is right. Because we saw how stressed you are, we decided to go into a spa house. And speaking of famous bands, I think somebody will go there for private relaxation. There will be also an eat-all-you-can restaurant.
Joey/Tristan: Now you’re talking!!!!
Cleo: *raises hand*
Mrs. Chinme: Yes Ms. Cranbury?
Cleo: Who do you think should be that famous band, Mrs. Chinme?
Mrs. Chinme: I’m not sure about it, but they are a very famous rock band.
Everybody else (except Kaiba and Mrs. Chinme): Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…
Joey: Might be Linkin Park!!!!!!!! I really want their autographs…
Mike: Might be!!! Mike Shinoda rocks!!!!
Joey: You only like him because he has the same name than you are…
Cleo: Incubus!!! Brandon Boyd is a hotie!!!!
Hiroushi (OOC):
Michigan: Hiroushi is jealous~!
Kazuki: I’m not in to those rock bands… but Evanescence is a good one!
Murray (OOC): If we have a good chance, it might be Metallica!!!
Joey: YEAH!!!! *starts singing “The Unnamed Feeling” lyrics* +I’m frantic in your soothing arms/I cannot sleep in this down filled world/But I cannot stand it anymore…+ *sings it really good*
Everybody else: O______________________________________________O
Tristan: O__O Normally, Joey wouldn’t sing that good…
Yume: But he is now…
Joey: +Then the unnamed feeling/It comes alive/Then the unnamed feeling/Treats me this way/And I wait for this train/Toes over the line/And then the unnamed feeling/Takes me away…+ *notices everybody was looking at him* *blushes* >__< What are you looking at?!
Mrs. Chinme: …Continuing on… We still need help for paying the spa house. Would anybody like to volunteer?? *looks at Kaiba pleadingly*
Everybody else (except Kaiba): *looks at him pleadingly*
Kaiba: Not a chance…
Yume: Please, Seto, please??? *puppy-dog eyes*
Kaiba: *not looking*
Joey: *decides to help Yume* *imitating Mokuba* Please?? I’m sure you’ll do!!! *sad puppy-dog eyes*
Kaiba: *trying not to look*
Joey: Please??? Puppy-dog eyes with a cherry on top??? *more sad and cute puppy-dog eyes*
Kaiba: *trying not to look* *getting affected*
Joey: *thinking* [He’s getting affected… Good thing Mokuba taught me how to do this…] Pwetty pwease??? Honey puppy-dog eyes with a red, red cherry on top???? *more sad and cute puppy-dog eyes*
Kaiba: *thinking* [I must resist!!! And where did he learn all those puppy-dog eyes?! Grrr… Mokuba taught him how to do it!!! I need to deal with him later…]
Joey: *thinking* [Time for immediate action…] *clears his throat* *his voice sounded like a pleading cute child* Please???????? Honey-sweet puppy-dog eyes with a big, big strawberry cake on top???????????? Please??????????????? *more puppy-dog eyes*
Kaiba: *trying not to look* *getting more and more affected* [Oh no… I’m getting affected… I must resist!!! …But he didn’t make any sound now, maybe I could look back…] *looks at Joey*
Joey: *his lip was quivering and there were tears forming on his eyes*
Kaiba: Oh no… Okay, okay… I’ll volunteer!! Just… don’t cry!!!! *gives him sugar like he does with Mokuba*
Mrs. Chinme: ^_^ Thank you, Mr. Kaiba! May God bless you. And to you Mr. Wheeler, no more detentions for you!
Joey: ^_^
Kaiba: *looks angrily to Joey* I really, REALLY hate you…
Joey: And I hate you too! ^_^
-- End of Sudden FLASHBACK –

Kaiba thinks he just wasted his money for a stupid spa house just because for a famous rock band and an eat-all-you-can restaurant. And who exactly gave Joey sugar? He swore he’ll kill the person who gave it to him. Then, he just remembered that he was the one who did. He smacked himself in the forehead and continued his work. Joey, whose face was forming into more of a childish like (A/N: The childish one is like the thing you’ll usually see in Dark Magician Girl’s face.), has started to annoy him again.
Joey: *in a very childish voice* Oooooooohhhhhhh… you’re playing video games!!! Can I play too?
Kaiba: *while typing in his laptop* No, you can’t. And I’m too busy enough to play stupid games for stupid people like you.
Joey: *not listening* What does this button do??? Hmmmm… *presses the button*
Kaiba: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH NO!!!!!! Don’t touch anything from my laptop!!!!
Joey: *looks like a kid going to cry*
Kaiba: [What did you just did?! Grrr… patience, Seto, patience!!!] OK now, Seto is losing his game. He doesn’t want to lose, doesn’t he?
Joey: *stops crying and shakes his head like a kid* No!
Kaiba: *smiles* Good. Now don’t go pressing this tiny winy buttons or else he’ll lose, OK?
Joey: *smiles* *nods his head* OK! =^_^=
Kaiba: [Gods, how cute is he? Well, better get back to work…] *typing on his laptop again*
Yugi: *smiling* I guess Kaiba’s having fun with Joey.
Tristan: Nah. He’s just like that because he has a smaller brother.
Yugi: Jealous?
Tristan: No… I know Joey since he was a kid. When he gets hyper, he really gets annoying. Everybody gets annoyed with him. You can see that in Kaiba’s face too. *to Kaiba* Hey Kaiba! How are you and your hyper seat mate?
Kaiba: None of your business, mongrel.
Tristan: *to Yugi* See! I told you so!
Joey: Tristan! Don’t you know Seto is losing his game? Stop bothering him!
Tristan: And since when did you call Kaiba on his first name, Joey?
Joey: What’s wrong with that anyway? *glaring to Tristan like an angry kid*
Tristan: *glaring back*
Yugi: ^_^;;;;;;;;
Kaiba: Now, Joey. Tristan is just like that because Seto is playing video games. Just leave him alone, OK?
Joey: Oooooooooooookkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy… *glares back at Tristan then looks away* So are you winning, Seto?
Kaiba: I guess I am… *trying to imitate a concentrated look*
Joey: YAY!!!!!!! *hugs Kaiba*
Kaiba: O_______________________________________________________O *blushes*
Yugi (turns into Yami Yugi): Remember our little secret, Tristan?
Tristan: *evil grin* Yes…

((Joey: WHAT THE HELL????!!!!! DID I JUST HUGGED THAT STUPID JERK???!!!!
Kaiba: *still blushing*
Tristan/Yami: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE…
Sephira: Heehee…
Joey: I thought you like me!!!
Sephira: I sure do! *cling!* But I really like Kaiba and Joey pairings. I can’t resist!!
Joey: T_T
Sephira: Don’t worry!! I’ll make sure Kaiba wouldn’t do anything bad to you!
Joey: T_T… Are you sure?
Sephira: Yes!! *more cling!*
Joey: Alright then… T_T…
Sephira: ^u^ Continuing on!!))

After the long drive from Domino City to the famous country spa house, they arrived. Some of the students, including Joey who wasn’t sugar-high anymore, were very grumpy because they had a good sleep. Joey became grumpier because his other classmates, particularly one of his friends, Mike, were teasing him about how he treated Kaiba as a good friend when he was very hyper. Kaiba, on the other hand, tried to avoid him for the rest of the hour. He still remembered how the sugar-high Jou hugged him.
The classes of Domino High went inside the very big spa house. It looks like more of a resort to the students, and they were hoping to have a good time while they were here. They were also excited about the famous rock band and the eat-all-you-can restaurant (especially Jou and Tristan). The teachers led them to the receptionist.
Receptionist: *in a very soft voice that made boys blush* How may I help you?
Principal: We are here for special reservations and going to stay for two days.
Receptionist: *looking through files* Hmmm… You must be the Domino High group. Welcome to our newest spa house. We also provide rooms for people who are going to stay. Here is a map for all of you. *hands the Principal and teachers a brochure* You might get lost, and our specially provided map will help you.
Principal: *looking through brochures*
Receptionist: Do you want to precede to the spa rooms?
Principal: Hmmm… Alright then. Will somebody please show us the way?
Receptionist: Just in a minute, sir. *dials phone* Hello. This is Karla. I need somebody to lead our new guests to the spa rooms. Bye. *puts down receiver* Our guide will lead you to your spa rooms sir. She will be here in a minute.
The group sat on the benches and waited for the guide to arrive. Hiroushi was talking to Karla the Receptionist.
Hiroushi: So, do you want to go out with me?
Karla (OOC): Sorry, sir. But I’m busy. I have lots of things to arrange for other guests.
Hiroushi: -_- In a start, please don’t call me sir. Call me Hirou instead. And a beautiful girl like you should go on a date with the perfect man.
Karla: Who’s the perfect man for me, sir?
Hiroushi: He’s right in front of you.
Karla: *mistaken Joey as the perfect man* *blushes*
Joey: Hiroushi, will you stop that?! You’re shoving into that girl like a girl scout!
Cleo: *jealous* Yeah, Hirou! You were! Don’t you know that the girl doesn’t like you?
Hiroushi: Cleo, you have mistaken everything. This girl is just shy to tell me her true feelings about me. I can tell that at how she looked at me!
Cleo: By means she was shy to tell you her true feelings because she doesn’t like you. She likes somebody else! *points*
Karla: *holding Joey’s hands* Will you go out in a date with me…?
Joey: ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Errr… lady, I don’t have time for dates…
Karla: Please! The very first time I saw you, I felt… LOVE!!!
Joey: -_-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Cleo: *snicker*
Hiroushi: *very angry*
Kaiba: *watching from a distance* *very jealous*
Tristan/Yami: *evil snickers*
Karla: *sees somebody arriving* Oh there you are! What took you so long?!
Miyu (A/N: One of my fan fictional characters, just like Yume): Hey, I was just helping the janitors putting the towels. That didn’t take any longer!
Karla: Oh yes it did. And you weren’t helping the janitors; you just went with them so you could be with your crush, Maki the janitor!
Miyu: Hmph. Well, where’s the group?
Karla: *points to the Domino High group*
Miyu: Oh… Hello there! I’m Miyu. I will be your guide. If you ever get lost, I will suddenly appear to your side and lead you to the way…
Everybody else (except Miyu): -________________-UUUUUUUUUUUU
Joey: *whispering to Karla* Is she that weird?
Karla: *nods*
Yume: Miyu! What in the name of Kaiba Corp are you doing here?!
Miyu: Yume?! I didn’t know you changed schools…
Karla: You know each other?
Yume/Miyu: Yeah!!!
Miyu: We were best friends since child hood with all the others.
Yume: Yeah. We always stick up for each other.
Principal: Are we going to the spas or not?
Miyu: Sorry about that. Follow me. *walks away*
Domino High group: *follows*
Karla: *calls out to Joey* Be careful, sweetheart!! *blows flying kiss*
Joey: -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Hiroushi: *very angry*
Mike: Chill out, Hirou. *whispers* Cleo likes you anyway…
Hiroushi: *blushes* Shut up, you.
Kaiba: *really, REALLY jealous*
Tristan/Yami: *more evil snickers*
Miyu: *stops in front of the group* May I have your attention please?
Domino High group: *looks*
Miyu: I, from now on, will show you the rooms inside our spa house. First, I will show you the pool. *opens door*
Domino High group: *sees really big pool with some people swimming in it* Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh…
Miyu: *closes door* You may go inside the pool whenever you want to. Let’s continue on.
Miyu and the group went upstairs by climbing the really big staircase. They arrived at the first floor. They followed the hallway leading to rooms and rooms with steam coming out of them…
Joey: Man, sure is hot in ‘ere.
Tristan: *sudden urge to sing* *singing Nelly’s “Hot in Herre”* +It’s getting hot in here/So take off all your clothes…+
Students: Tristan!!!
Staff: Mr. Taylor!!!
Tristan: Sorry…
Miyu: -_-;;;;;;;;; Well, as you can see, this are the spa rooms. People are using them. At the other side of this building is some hot springs, especially built with spa machines in them. We are currently inside Building 3, and the springs are in Building 4. You need to have a long walk to arrive at the other building. Upstairs are all the rooms. Nobody uses it yet because people also need to pay for staying. So you guys are the first one to use the rooms. Each room can contain 4 people. Guys will go with guys and girls will go with girls.
Students: *talking about their roommates*
Miyu: After you decided to be in a group, you can ask Ms. Karla Karrell for your room key.
Joey: -___- Oh, that receptionist girl.
Miyu: Yes. Well, I think I should leave now! *runs off*
Joey: What a weirdo… Everybody here is weirdos…
The students went upstairs. Yugi, Tristan and Joey picked the 7th room.
Joey: We just need another one. *to Mike* Hey, Mike! Wanna be our roomie?
Mike: Sorry, Jou! I already decided to go with Jovanne, Michigan and Hiroushi.
Joey: Alright then… *to Yugi* Guess we need to look for another one…
Yugi: *notices Kaiba doesn’t have roomies* *to Kaiba* Hey Kaiba!
Kaiba: *looks at Yugi*
Yugi: You wanna be our roomie? We’re only three, and I can see you’re on your own.
Joey/Tristan: Yugi?!?!!?
Yugi: What?
Joey: You want moneybags sleeping in our room?! No way!!
Tristan: He’ll just push us around!!
Yugi: Don’t be so mean! Remember, he did us some favors too!! *to Kaiba* So Kaiba, made up your mind yet?
Kaiba: *being shy*
Joey: *sees Bakura* Hey, Bakura! Why don’t you be our roomie?
Bakura: Sorry, but Marik wants me to go with him and the others. Maybe some other time. Bye, guys! *runs off to Marik in the 4th room*
Joey/Tristan: Awwwwwwwwww…
Joey: Grrrr… Alright then, Yug. I’ll let Kaiba be our roomie.
Yugi: *face brightens up* Really Joey? Thanks!!! *hugs him*
Kaiba: *pouts because of jealousy*
Tristan (no Yami for now): *very evil snickers*
Joey: But he can’t push us around, OK?
Yugi: ^_________^ Alright!! Thanks Joey!! You hear that Kaiba? You can be our roomie!
Kaiba: I rather ask for a private room.
Joey: There are no more private rooms.
Tristan: That’s bad.
Yugi: How did you know?
Joey: -_- Karla.
Yugi/Tristan: Oooooooooooookkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy…
Tristan: So the receptionist girl is telling you everything, isn’t she?
Joey: Oh shut up, you. *goes inside room*
Tristan: *follows*
Yugi: C’mon Kaiba. It’s not that bad.
Kaiba: Hn. Whatever you say. *goes inside*
Yugi: *follows*

((Inside room))
Joey: This room looks like more of an apartment…
Tristan: *looks inside refrigerator* Man, look at all this food!
Joey: I wanna eat at the eat-all-you-can restaurant now… T_T
Kaiba: Don’t be such a glutton, mutt.
Joey: *shifts into evil killing maniac mode*
Kaiba: *Meep!* On the other hand, why don’t we go now?
Joey: *goes back to normal mode* ^_^ Yeah!!!
Yugi: Sorry Jou. Maybe later. We can go to the hot springs first. It’ll be fun! It’s great to be refreshed while eating.
Joey: Hmmm… I guess you’re right. I’ll go change. *goes inside bathroom*
Tristan: -_- Joey, you’re supposed to change at the spring, not in here.
Joey: OK. *grabs towel* Tristan! I’ll race you to the springs!!! *runs*
Tristan: Alright then!! *grabs towel and runs* Hey, wait for me!!!
Yugi: Those two… Shall we follow them?
Kaiba: Whatever. *grabs towel*
Yugi: ^_^ I take that as a “Yes”. *grabs towel*
Tristan and Joey raced to the springs, leaving Kaiba and Yugi walking towards the springs. Joey won the race, and went to the springs first.

((In the hot springs))
Joey: This is great!! I didn’t even know everybody was already here!!
Tristan: Yeah sure because we got lost.
Joey: -______- Whatever, Tristan.
Mike: This is totally good!!!
Hiroushi: Will you stop watching “Totally Spies!”?! It’s gay!!
Joey: What??!!! Mike???!!! You watch that???!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Mike: *blushes* Yeah, laugh on!!! *dunks Joey’s face to the water*
Joey: *raises head* Why you little… *dunks Mike’s face to the water*
Mike/Joey: *trying to dunk each other’s face to the water*
Kaiba: Hn. A dog fight in the water. How totally pathetic.
Jovanne: Oh no… Now Kaiba watches too… *smacks forehead*
Joey: *heard what Kaiba said* *shifts into evil killing maniac mode*
Mike: *heard what Kaiba said* *shifts into evil killing maniac mode*
Hiroushi: Double trouble…
Kaiba: X(… How about we relax and forget about the past…?
Joey/Mike: *shifts back to normal mode*
Yugi: ^__^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Bakura/Marik/Duke: *just went in*
Joey: Yo, Bakura!!
Bakura: Hey guys!! Having some fun?
Mike: Yeah, we did have some fun until Kaiba called us dogs… *looks at Kaiba angrily*
Bakura: *giggle*
Duke: Now that’s totally gay.
Hiroushi/Jovanne: >________________________< Will everybody stop saying the stupid gay word????!?!!!!?!
Marik/Duke: *Fairly Oddparents style tone of voice* -_- Whatever!
Tristan: *evil snicker* Hehehehehe… this is good for blackmail…
Duke: Now what does the golden retriever’s friend have in mind???
Joey: *shifts back to evil killing maniac*
Duke: X( I take that back…
Joey: * normal mode*
Tristan: Devlin, have you ever heard the rage of the Three Legendary Dragons/Knights (Helmos, Timaeus, Criateas) combined with the Three Egyptian Gods (Ra, Osiris, Obelisk), with a bowl of Yami Marik and Yami Bakura, with a bottle of Kaiba’s obsession of ruling the Dueling world, with a cup of Mokuba’s hyperness, with a teaspoon of Noa’s wacky death and with a pinch of the crazy pharaoh who has an obsession of hair gels????? (A/N: Now that’s really quite out of subject…)
Duke: Yes… It’s called the Evil Killing Maniac Named Joseph Wheeler Who Wanted To Kill Those People Who Called Him A Dog. Is that right?
Tristan: >_______________< Yup…
Duke/Tristan: *sighs*
Marik/Bakura *turns into their yamis*: *very angry* WE ARE NOT PSYCHOS!!!
Kaiba: *very angry* I just don’t want to rule the Dueling World, I want to rule the whole world!!!
Mokuba: *not even here* *hyper* MMMMMMEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody else (except Hiroushi and Jovanne): O______________O Now that’s totally freaky…
Jovanne/Hiroushi: >_____________________________________________________________________&l t;
Noa: *not even here* Mokuba, my love!!!
Everybody else (except Hiroushi/Jovanne/Kaiba): O_____________________________________________O Now that’s totally gay…!
Jovanne/Hiroushi: X_____________________________________________________________________<< br /> Kaiba: *very angry* Get away from my brother, ya freak!!!
Yugi *turns into Yami*: I’m not crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joey: And I’m not a maniac!!!!! Speaking of maniac… MEGALOMANIAC!!!! *singing again* +I hear you on the radio/You permeate my screen/It’s unkind but/If I met you in scissor fight/I’d cut off both your wings/On principle alone/On principle alone…+
Everybody else (except Joey): O___________________________________________________________O
Joey: What?
Everybody else (except Joey): *FOP tone* -___________________________- Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((Joey: I didn’t know Mike was an evil-killing maniac too… -___-
Tristan/Kaiba/Duke: Like you will ever know…
Yume: May I ask why Miyu is here??
Sephira: And you just asked now… Well, I plotted that in every episode; my fan fictional characters will appear in it and invite them after the episode.
Yume: Alriiiiiiiight…
Sephira: And I will now access the special part of this episode… the character spa problems!!! We will each view every character in YGO (not really all of them!!) their problems about spa!!!!
Kaiba/Tristan/Joey/Duke/Marik/Yami: -________________- Oh joy…
Yugi/Bakura: ^_______^UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Sephira: Continuing on now with the fic!!))

((At the girls’ side of the hot springs))
Cleo: Man, aren’t those guys noisy?
Kazuki: Don’t worry about them. Let’s just have some fun!!
Cleo: Very funny, Kaze. Like we are in a swimming pool, duh!
Kazuki: Hmph.
Tea/Yume: ^_^;;;;;;;;;
((A/N: Ahem, ahem… Let’s move into Tea…))
Tea: O_________________O
Cleo/Kazuki/Yume: O___O???
Yume: What’s wrong, Tea???
Tea: It’s my Friendship Hour!!!! C’mon, let’s talk about Friendship!!!
Cleo: *slaps forehead* Oh boy…
Kazuki: Like, I’m totally out of here!!!!!!!
Yume: -_____________________________________- [Stupid friendship freak…]
Cleo: You might want to tell us about how you came up with your Friendship Hour, Tea…
Tea: Here goes… Because I don’t have enough time for my Friendship Speeches, I made up the Friendship Hour!! Courtesy of Tea Gardner!!! Here’s how my Friendship Hour works. Whenever I feel a clock ringing on my ears, this is when I start with all my Friendship things!!! I talk about a story about Friendship, speeches of Friendship… *continuing on with the Friendship things*
Cleo/Kazuki/Yume: *gone*
((A/N: Well, I guess that’s a problem of Cleo, Kazuki and Yume… Moving on with… *spins the bottle* *points to…* Duke!!!))

((At the boys’ side))
Joey: *poking Duke’s dice earrings* Why are you still wearing this??? It’s gay.
Duke: #####>____________________________<##### Stop poking my dice!!!
((A/N: -_____________- Now that’s lame… Let’s see if some characters have some problems too!!! Aha! And we pick… TRISTAN!!!!!!!))
Tristan: *FOP tone* -____- Whatever!!!! *puts head at water* That’s better…
Everybody else (except Tristan): O__________O
Tristan: -___-??? What are you looking at?
Mike: Your hair, Tris… it’s… different…
Hiroushi: It’s flat…
Joey: No more unicorn-rhino-shark horns!!! ^____________^ *goes back to poking Duke’s dices*
Duke: *twitch, twitch*
Jovanne: But Joey, sharks don’t have horns! They have fins!!! *talking about sharks*
Joey: -_________- Here goes another animal documentary… *concentrating on poking the dices*
Tristan: O_________________O *clutches his hair* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My awesomely beautiful precious hair!!! T______________________________________________________________T
Yugi: Look at the bright side, Tristan. At least nobody will be teasing you about your hairdo…
Marik: It’s not that bad anyways!! [Yeah, riiiiiiiight…]
Tristan: T______T Didn’t you know that I spend years and years trying to do my hair…????? *sob*
Joey: *still poking* *FOP tone* -________- Whatever!
Yugi/Bakura: ^_^UUUUUUUU
((A/N: YAY!!! No more pathetic hairdo!!!!! ^_______^ Next is… YUGI!!!!!!))
Yugi: Don’t worry Tristan!! I’m sure Yami will give you some hair gel!! He says it really works!
Joey: Yeah, just look at that hair! *poke, poke*
Yugi: -_-;;;; Well, I’ll look at the changing rooms. *gone to the rooms* (A/N: He has shorts on, you perverted nimrods!!!)
Bakura: *to Tristan* He’s right, Tristan. Don’t worry!!
Tristan: T_T Thanks, Bakura…
Marik: What’s taking Yugi so long??
Just in time, they heard a scream. It came from the changing rooms.
Mike: I think we’d better check on Yug!
Yugi *is Yami*: T________________________T… All my hair gel… was stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sob*
Kaiba: *smirk* Hn. The pharaoh is crying just because he lost his precious hair gel. *snicker* How pathetic.
Yami: Shut up, you… T________________________________________T
Tristan: I told you. He’s the crazy pharaoh who has an obsession over hair gels.
Joey/Mike: -____- Like you wouldn’t, too…
Yami: T__________________________________________________________________________ ____T
((A/N: Now let’s move on to… Hey! What the hell are you doing, Bakura???!!!?!?))
Bakura: *tiptoeing out of the room* >______________________X Oh no, I hear evil voices inside my head!! *runs away*
((A/N: Get back here!!!! …*sigh* Oh well, there goes Bakura. No more Bakuwa to torture!! T___T… Oh well, I like Bakura a bit. I’ll let him out, for now. Next is… Kaiba!!!))
Kaiba: *still staring at Joey who is still poking Duke’s dices* *evil grin* So, how does the mutt go?
Joey: *stops poking*
Duke: Thanks, Kaiba…
Joey: …
Kaiba: Is he angry to Seto for calling him a “mutt”??? Huh???
Joey: …
Kaiba: I can’t hear you~! Oh yeah, I forgot. Mutts are too stupid to think about things.
Tristan/Yugi: Uh-oh…
Joey: *evil killing maniac* DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *chases Kaiba with plastic knife*
Kaiba: X______________________________X I shouldn’t have said that… I shouldn’t have said that!!!! *runs away*
Marik *turns into Yami Marik*: Woohoo~! I wanna join in!!!!!!!!!! *joins Joey* *chasing Kaiba with Millennium Rod dagger*
Bakura *is now Yami Bakura*: Aha!!!!!!! Somebody to kill!!!!!!!!!!!!! *joins Joey and Yami M.* *chasing Kaiba with butcher’s knife*
Everybody else (except Y.B./Y.M./Joey/Kaiba): -_____________________________-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
((A/N: I guess that’s Joey’s problem too… And Yami Marik and Yami Bakura are too busy joining the evil-killing maniac Joey who wants to kill Kaiba… Those psychopaths… Let’s see what happened to Duke!))
Duke: Ahhh… no more poking…
Mike: *notices Duke* *starts poking his dices*
Duke: What the— Mike, what the hell are you doing???!!!
Mike: *poke* I’m just filling Joe’s space up. *poke* He’s too busy killing Kaiba to drive you crazy, Devlin. *poke* Ooooohhhh… look at how those dices move!!! *poke, poke, poke*
Duke: *twitch, twitch, twitch* You son of a—
((A/N: Duke!!!!!!!! No swearing in my ficcy!!!!))
Duke: O______________OUUUUU Oh no… evil voices inside my head!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!!!! *clutches head*
Mike: ^______________^ He’s crazy!!!!!! Now Joey’s happy!!!! *looks at Joey dreamily*
Jovanne/Hiroushi: O________O
Joey: *ignores Mike* *is still chasing Kaiba with the evil killing Pizza Hut plastic knife*
Mike: *sees Jovanne and Hiroushi looking at him* Ummm… ahem!!!
Kaiba: *notices Mike looking at Joey* *VERY angry* Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *chases Mike with cook’s knife*
Mike: *EEK!!* *runs for his life*
Jovanne/Hiroushi: -__________________-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Jovanne: Well, I guess we’re the only sane ones here, Hirou.
Hiroushi: Yeah… Duke’s getting insane about evil voices inside his head…
Duke: *looking insane*
Hiroushi: Yugi is sobbing about his hair gel…
Yami: T_____________________________________________T… My hair gel, my life, my wife… MY CLAIRE!!!! (A/N: I think Clairol is a brand of a hair gel… That’s why I called it Claire.)
Hiroushi: And Tristan is sobbing about his hair…
Tristan: Moi hair… Moi beautiful, so pretty hair… Why do you have to leave moi?????? …T____T…
Jovanne/Hiroushi: *sighs*
Jovanne: I think we should leave this nut house, Hiroushi.
Hiroushi: I agree with that… *leaves with Jovanne*

((Sephira: How was that? ^_________^
Kaiba/Tristan/Joey/Duke/Bakura/Yami: Grrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt tttttt…
Yugi/Bakura: ^_^UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Sephira: -____- Thank you… Well, continuing on!!!))

((At eat-all-you-can restaurant))
Joey: *normal* LOOK AT ALL THIS FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tristan: *drooling* YEAH…
Joey/Tristan: FEEDING FRENZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_________________________^ *gets plate and gets food*
Yugi: ^__^;;;;;;;;;; *looks at Kaiba*
Kaiba: *looks back at Yugi* What?
Yugi: So, are you going to say something??
Kaiba: ####>_<#### Do you expect me to say something after he tried to kill me while I tried to kill his friend??!!?
Yugi: No, of course… Sorry…
Yugi and the gang (with Kaiba) went to find their tables. After half an hour, Joey stood up.
Joey: I’m gonna go to the toilet. I’ll be back.
Yugi: OK, then.
Joey: *goes to the toilet* I sure ate a lot of food. *opens toilet door*
(A/N: OK now, I’d rather not witness this…)
Joey: *about to… you-know* *hears squealing* What the hell is that?
Girls outside: *looking from a crack on the door*
Joey: O__________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________O Uh-oh… *goes inside a closed one* Man, those sure are perverted girls… They already tried to look inside the men’s changing rooms… *sigh* Why do I have to experience this? Since then, they tried to turn me into a… and then, they’re going to look through a door in a men’s toilet and changing rooms? …I’m so miserable… I’m the most miserable kid in the whole world…
*Bright light flashes*
Joey: Huh? What the—

Sephira: Hweel! At last! Finished! That’s like, 2 weeks!
Joey: About time…
Sephira: But after this episode, Yami Bakura and Yami Marik will be finished by now… Hmmm…
Joey: So you mean, you’re not going to continue this and go on with Spin The Bottle first? *looking hopeful*
Sephira: … I guess so. Let’s keep the suspense up! Next chappie is Spin The Bottle!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*sigh*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sephira: At last! Finished!
Yume: You said that already.
Sephira: R&R!! I’m soooooo busy!