Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yin and Yang ❯ Emotions Get out of Hand ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Yin and Yang

Chapter 8

By Tiger-Serenity

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh!

/ Yugi to Yami /

// Yami to Yugi //

\ Ryou to Bakura \

\\ Bakura to Ryou \\

Personal Thoughts

On with the story!

*********************Kaiba's P.O.V.********************

Kaiba noticed the look on Yami's face. He knew Yami was thinking of some plan. That same look had been given to him one too many times while dueling the pharaoh.

" They don't know. Haha! They don't know!" Yami said suddenly. He was practically jumping up and down.

" Whoa, Yami, you are acting more like Yugi by the minute," Jou laughed. He shook his head back and forth. This caused his slightly long blonde hair to move in front of his eyes.

My little puppy has grown up. He is about two inches shorter than me now. That makes him about 5'7." I used to tease him about Yugi catching up to him. I miss our little banters.

I wonder what his hair feels like? It could stand a good trim. But, his eyes…still the same. Like warm honey. How many times have I seen them in my dreams? How many times have I dreamed that he was next to me, only to wake up and find him not there?

Yami had sat down on one of the benches next to the water fountain. He still had a small smirk on his face. The Dark Magician moved to sit beside him.

" Master, are you all right? What do you know?"

" They can no longer freely travel to Earth."

"Wha?" Jou asked.

" When I sealed the Shadow Realm in the past it became impossible for any Duel Monster to travel freely to Earth. Someone has to summon them there. But, no one has that power. Therefore, they can't leave. They are trapped in the Shadow Realm!"

" But, master, they could disturb the balance of the Shadow Realm. By doing that, they would still harm Earth. They must be stopped," the magician stated softly.

"Damn! You're right."

" Wait, Yami. If they can't travel freely, then how did they kidnap Yugi in the first place." Anzu was still looking around the lavishly decorated room.

Yami froze. A worried look crossed his face. " I…I don't know. This is all very confusing, even to me."

" Yami, can't you use the same spell that you used on them before in the past?" Jou asked. " You know, trap them in the void?"

"No." Yami sighed. " I would not be able to get close enough to use it. They would stop me before I even completed the spell. They would probably just get out again, anyway. I do not know how they did that."

" Master, is there anyone powerful enough to break that spell?

" There is no one strong enough to break the spell that I know of. However, if someone was strong enough to weaken it somehow, then the monsters could have broken the rest of the way free."

Who is strong enough to do that? Someone with a Millennium item?

" Hey, Yami. Would someone with a Millennium item have enough power to do that?" Yami is looking me right in the eyes. If he wasn't now my friend I would be worried about that look.

" I don't see why they would even dare. Each spirit that was sealed remembers the Devil Monsters. They lived through the attacks. They would know never to release them, or lose their own lives. Also, the items themselves should prevent the monsters from being released….I think."

" What if it wasn't the yami?" Jou was tracing his fingers along one of the hieroglyphics. Just that little action is making my blood boil! Augh!

The Dark Magician answered this question. " I don't think the vessels have that kind of power. Do they, master?"

" Hmmmmm….Yugi can summon monsters outside of the Shadow Realm. Ryou can as well. I think it is because of our link with them. Normal humans cannot summon a monster outside of Duel Monsters unless they are in the Shadow Realm. I do not know about the other vessels though."

"Enough with da vessel thing already. Ya make Yugi sound like a boat or sumthin'! " Jou slipped back into his old accent.

" Careful, pup. Your breeding is starting to show through." I've been waiting for a chance to goad him.

" I am not a pup!" Jou yelled.

Everyone ignored him.

**********************Honda's P.O.V.*******************

"Stop staring at him." It came out sounding like a growl.

" Huh?" Anzu looked up at Honda with a start.

" Stop staring at the Dark Magician."

" I wasn't staring."

" Yes, you were."

" No, I was not. I was watching the water fountain." She is blushing. I know she is lying. " You sound jealous."

" I am not jealous." I'm starting to get mad.

" You are, too."

" No." My temper is wearing out. Anzu, please, stop before I say something bad.

" Admit it. I know you were jealous."

Suddenly Honda's temper snapped. He stood up and yelled without thinking " Why should I be jealous of him when I know that he would never go for someone like you?!"

He froze. Oh, shit.

Total silence.

Everyone is staring at us.

Why did I say that? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! It's too late now. Damn!

***********************Anzu's P.O.V.*******************

" Anzu, wait I didn't"

" Stop! Just stop!"

She stood up faster than anyone thought possible and moved toward the door. Her eyes were starting to tear. But they knew she would not cry in front of them.

I will not cry in front of him. I will not cry. I refuse to cry. My heart feels like it has been ripped into pieces. When…when had I started to…love him? I need to get out of here!"

********************Serenity's P.O.V.*******************

" Anzu, wait!"

Honda was running after her as she went out the door. Suddenly, Serenity said something that shocked even myself. " Honda, stop!"

He stopped at the shock of the authority sound in my voice. " I need to follow her."

" No."

" What? Why not?"

" Let her be for a few minutes. She needs to calm down a little first. You would only make things worse if you went after her now."

" But, I did not mean the things that I said. I spoke before my brain could catch up with my mouth. Plus, she doesn't have any protection. What if one of those Devil Monsters found her? None of her cards would even put a dent into them."

" Curse of Dragon!" Everyone jerked around to watch Yami toss a card out in front of him. Two quick clicking noises?

Suddenly there was a flash of light. It appeared, floating above us. It's not as big as I thought it would be. About the size of a trash truck. Wait…where…where did it get enough room to be in here. Did the house grow?

" Fanta, follow Anzu. Make sure that she does not come to any harm. Give her some time to cool off."

A low rumbling voice came from deep within the monster, which everyone now knew was named Fanta. "At your command, master."

Everyone watched as it moved towards the door. He's not going to fit!

The Dark Magician tapped his staff twice onto the tile floor. The door grew before their eyes to accommodate Fanta's size. So that's what the clicking noise was. As soon as he was outside, he took flight. The door returned to normal.

Curiosity is getting the better of me. "Yami just said that the Curse of Dragon's name was Fanta. Do you have a name, Dark Magician?"

He looked over at me. His eyes seemed to peer straight into me. Like he was judging me. Then he started to quietly laugh. " Oscuro. My name is Oscuro."

" That means dark in Spanish, doesn't it?" Mokuba had taken a little of Spanish while he was in middle school, but he couldn't remember that much of it.

" Yes."

" It is a good name for the magician." Yami said. Oscuro just smiled at the comment.

Suddenly everyone heard a scream. Anzu!