Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ You Pick! ❯ Joey : Chapter 1 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
1 Joey : We meet …kind of

It’s your first day at Domino High, you are a rich 16 year old fashion model / singer. Like Kaiba, you are reserved and come off stuck up when really you’ve been hurt to many times in the past and are scared to let anyone close. You live in a mansion by your self because your parents enjoy the money you made during the school year because that’s the only time you stay in one town.

It’s your first day at Domino High, when you get to school you go to the principal’s office to get the “grand” tour and your locker assigned, you also get your schedule.
It turns out your first class is World History, which you know all about due to your personal teacher that teaches you as you travel.
You knock lightly on the door and a small woman answers the door. “Hello, you must be our new student!” She says a little too excited.
You ignore this and walk into the room where she begins asking you random questions since you are the famous Teji Meoji. After you are full of her crap she lets you sit down. You pick a seat in the back of the room next to a window where you plan to spend the rest of the year looking out onto the real world.

*Normal POV*

As you sit and look out the window, wishing you were anywhere but here, there are two students who are sticking out from the rest of the class. “Joey trough it here!” A brunet boy yells who sits in front of you.
A paper wad is tossed to the brunet who you find out he name is Tristen. Tristen undoes the wad of paper, reads it, scribbles a message, then troughs it back to the blond, also know as Joey.
Again Joey troughs the paper ball at Tristen, but this time it misses and hits you in the head. You glare angrily at the brunet who is franticly apologizing and trying to get the paper ball back.
Your curiosity is up as to why the ball is so important. You wonder what they could possible be talking about via ball that is so important to risk tossing back and forth. You decide to keep the ball and shove it in your pocket like you are really mad.
Tristen sends the now terrified Joey a death glance and then they turn their attention to the teacher knowing they had no chance to get the ball back from you.
About twenty minutes later it seems as if the two forgot about what had all happened so you decide to take the paper out and read it.

The note said :

~ Hey I cant believe who just joined out class, Tris! I wonder why she picked this school w/b.
* Yeah I know, but she is mega hot! I’m gonna try to hook up with her, see if she wants to go grab a bite later tonight.
~ Yeah ok good luck with that! She’ll never go on a date with you, besides is that all you think about is looks? I mean check out her music sometime…it’s really moving.
* Yeah ok Joey, you sound totally gay right now. You know she is hot!
~ I’m not saying she isn’t, any guy with eyes can see that, I’m just saying you should get to know her first.

You look up at Joey. At first you didn’t like him and even so you don’t. But he does spark a sudden interest and you think it has something to do with how he talked about you. One thing is for sure, you’re going to turn down Tristen’s “offer”.
The bell rang letting out class and just as the note said Tristen appeared and asked you out. You through the ball at him and told him to get a life.