Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ You wann ❯ lab partners and fun! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

YoU wAnNa **** MaDoNnA!!

AN: this idea was created over the phone with lady_shinigami, it was an RPG over the phone ok!!! It's rated for language and other stuff! If you do not like yaoi then tuff!!!!!

Bakura: *phone rings and he picks it up* Hello, who is this?

Person on the other end: hi!!!!! This is Sheenagami and I know were you live!! In a matter of fact I'm in your house right know!!! Muhahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Bakura: *looks behind himself to see a dirty blond behind him* how'd you get in?

Sheenagami: I let my self in ^_^! *hides some rope and a chainsaw behind her back* (yah I know it's my back ^_^0)

Bakura: *hears some muffled screams from the closet* who's in my closet? *opens it to find Ryou tied up in it with a gag in his mouth* oh yah sorry I forgot you in the closet last night -_-0

Ryou: *still gagged* muflfdouphlmn!!

Sheenagami: I think he wants out and that he's hungry! ^_~ *lets Ryou out and takes off gag* *phone rings*

Bakura: *picks up phone* hello? What do you want?

Person: hi Bakura this is the froe!

Bakura: I don't know any froe! -_-0

Person: ok! I give! It's lady_shinigami! I'm at Malik's house!^____^

Bakura: what is he ganna fuck you?

Lady_shin: I don't know 0o0!!

Bakura: he probably will… he always does…. Why are you there anyway?

Lady_shin: I've never got laid!!! I am only his lab partner!!! Hey I just sounded like a nerd!!! Or worse a geek lab kid!!! No!!!!0o0*throws phone at Malik and begins to regain her self confidence*

Malik: hello bakura…. Sooo you fuck Ryou lately?

Bakura: ya just last night…. He got drunk… I'm got some girl here and I'm ganna fuck her soon….*yells to Sheenagami* hey if you want you can grab your self a coke!

Sheenagami: huh? But I don't like coke!!… oh yah the reason I'm here is `cause I'm Ryou's lab partner and we have to do an assignment… he was sick today so I went to see if he was o.k. but it so happens he was only locked up in a closet after being laid by his look alike!!!.. *gats strange look from bakura* o.k. I'll get the coke now ^_^0

Malik: what do you plan to get her drunk on coke? -_-0 sometimes I question your sanity!! ^_~ ^_~ l^_^> l^_^> (wink, wink, nudge, nudge o.k…. Lady_shin came up with it..-_-0 creative girl eh?)

Bakura: it's really beer….. that's how I got Ryou drunk ….. so you fuck anyone? Maybe yami Malik?

Malik: yup! ^_^ it took some work but I finally got him too!!! *hears something behind him* *sees Lady_shin stealing his rod* hey let go of my rod!!!! Owe!!! Give it back!

Bakura: *hears some thuds and phone being dropped* Ahhh Malik? *someone picks up the phone* hello?

Person: hi… bakura? It's yami M

Bakura: oh hi *hears glass shattering and his hikari yelping* hold on I think my new fucking partner has broke something! -_-0

Yami M: ohh… girl or boy?

Bakura: girl… I think she likes Ryou better…..

Yami M: *waits* *hears bakura scream various curses* *someone picks up phone on other end* hello?

Person: HIIII!!!! Is Lady_shin there?

Yami M: ya but she's preoccupied

Sheenagami: with what.. getting laid or "playing"?

Yami M: she's playing with Malik's rod…. Now she is waking him with it….. who are you any way?

Sheenagami: I'm Sheenagami in other words I'm bakura's new fucking partner!! Shsh it's not like I'm an object!!!!! I have feelings too *pretends to cry* why does he abuse me soo!!! And we only met today!!!!!

Yami M: so I only met Lady_shin and she's ganna fuck me tonight… even if it is her first time…. I fuck way harder than bakura maybe you wanna join us?

Sheenagami: 0.o I've never done it before!!!! And I don't care if you fuck harder I don't even want to fuck bakura!!!! I wanna fuck Ryou…. Maybe…. *thinks*

You wanna,

Fuck Madonna!!!!

Yami M: what?!!!!?!!!! Never in a million years!!!

Sheenagami: sure that's what you want me to think.. really you think off her big boobs every day and her annoying gap between her teeth, which proves she's all naturel!!! If you get my drift!! ^_~ ^_~ l^_^>l^_^>

So want did you think? Should I continue? Huh? Huh?!!!!!!!

Hey Lady_shin!!!

You wanna,

Fuck Madonna!!!!