Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-NO! ❯ MOKUBA'S REVENGE.... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-Gi-NO! DUEL 4
Random Announcement: Excuse me, duelists, mostly concerning six and nine year olds, the dueling tournament has been postponed `til late tomorrow due to ummmm… rabid stuffed animals. We don't know exactly how that happened, but investigators are on the case. Thank you and good day.
 
Yugi: Ummm… Kaiba? How old are you?
 
Kaiba: …shut up *embarrassed*
 
Bakura: Oh, crap! The fuzz!
 
Yugi: What's wrong, Bakura? *big eyes* Do you have foot fungus like Anzu?
 
Anzu: Yuuuuugi!I HATE YOU! *sobs*

Jou: EWWWWW
 
Otogi: Yo, guys is it just me or is this a children's card game?
 
Kaiba: Amateur…
 
Otogi: Well anyways children don't you think we can crash at the hotel. I'll buy you candy.
 
(Duelist glare at him)
 
Otogi: Animal Crackers? Fine suit yourself.
 
Bakura: I gotta get oughta here it's the fuzz. The fuzz is coming.
 
Yugi: Oh no Anzu's feet!!!! AHHHH!!!!
 
Anzu: I'm not a HOBBIT SHUT UP!!!!!
 
(Otogi laughs)
 
Otogi: Well I guess Anzu's not so perfect. With fuzzy feet you really can be a ballerina, Mazaki.
 
 
(Inspectors walk in)
 
Inspector Weevil: (In super squeaky voice) Excuse me gentlemen. I'm here to inspect this crime with my insects. Go my insects.
 
(Spiders go everywhere)
 
Otogi: Uh, bug boy, spiders aren't insects.
 
Inspector Weevil: SHUT UP!! What do you know!
 
Otogi: A lot more than you.
 
Inspector Weevil: HA! I have discovered who had doneth this crimeth. (squeaky voice stops) DANG IT! Need more helium. (Reaches into bag and inhales a bottle of helium)
 
Jou: You shouldn't do that much freak-face.
 
Inspector Weevil: (wicked squeaky voice) SHUT UP YOU DRUGGY! Yugi how much helium do you use. (Inhales more)
 
Yugi: What are you talking about? This is my real voice.
 
Honda: Ya I had a friend die from using to much of that
 
Inspector Weevil: Hmmm… (inhales some more) *cough* *cough* (falls on the ground and crushes spider)
 
Bakura: This is my chance
 
Police officer: Who are you?
 
Bakura: (puts box on head) I'm not Bakura. I'm not Bakura. I'm not Bakura.
 
Police officer: Well shucks you look just like him. I man named Bakura just stole a small bag of popcorn….
 
Bakura: Oh crap they found out
 
Police officer: This is a serious offense. It was MY POPCORN so this is personal. Even though I am upset, I will be totally unbiased and fair. WHOEVER STOLE MY POPCORN WILL DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH AFTER SERVING 50 LONG YEARS IN JAIL!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! DEATH TO ALL!!!!
 
Bakura: 50 YEARS!!!!!!! FOR A LOUSY PIECE OF POPCORN!!!!
 
Police officer: So you are Bakura?!
 
Bakura: NO WAY MAN I'M IN THE SHADOW REALM!!!!!
 
Police officer: Uh…
Bakura: He did it. (points to Yugi)
 
Police officer: Ah, well he's just a little kid guess its not that big of a deal. (leaves)
 
(Bakura's jaw drops)
 
Inspector Weevil: (dying from helium usage) AHHHH!!! I killed my spider. I am a murder. I deserve this. (Inhales helium A LOT!!!!!!!) Insects take me!!!! (dies)
 
(Spiders eat his flesh all that is left is his yucky glasses.)
 
Bakura: Gotta beat the cops!!! (steps on glasses)
 
(All quickly leave the mall and reach the hotel)
 
Kaiba: I don't have a home.
 
Yugi: Why don't we ever go over your house Jonouchi? I never saw it ever.
 
Jou: Ummm… Hey did you see umm… Honda's house.
 
Yugi: That's right I never saw Honda's house either. But Jonouchi I want to see your surround sound 52 in plasma TV and your PS3. Oh and lets not forget about your laptop and cell phone. Oh and I never met your mom and dad that are still married and Shiska's pretty pretty princess pony that has tiara and it sings songs and (blah blah blah….).
 
Kaiba: WHAT!!!! I thought you were poor?! Man if I knew that I would have made friends with you a long time ago. This can't be right. (starts reviewing research on Jonouchi on his laptop)
 
Yugi: Oh, that's nothing compared to Honda's home! I mean, he has a ranch, a movie theathre with its OWN POPCORN and an indoor swimming pool…. Even though I've never BEEN there, I've heard SO MUCH about it! And don't forget his planes, cars, pet midgets (I SWEAR I AM NOT ONE OF THEM) his own gaming arcade and secretly laboratory that I don't know about…. I MEAN, IT'S JUST SO COOL! He's my friend and would NEVER LIE TO ME! Right, HONDA?! MY FRIEND!!!!
 
(Anzu and Kaiba's jaws drop.)
 
Anzu: YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN HOLDING OUT ON ME?! AND ALL THESE YEARS YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY ME GIFTS FOR CHRISTMAS AND YOU'VE JUST BEEN TOO CHEAP TO BUY ME STUFF? YOU HAVE TO BUY ME STUFF! IF YOU ARE MY FRIEND YOU HAVE TO BUY ME STUFF! I MEAN A LOT OF STUFF! YOU'RE MY SPECIAL, SPECIAL FRIENDS!!!! GIVE ME THINGS!!!! I USED TO FEEL BAD FOR YOU! BUT NOW YOU'RE JUST LIARS! NOW YOU HAVE TO BUY ME EXSPENSIVE THINGS ALL THE TIME OR I'LL MAKE YOUR LIVES A LIVING HECK!
 
Jou: (sweat drop, under his breath) Great now I'm not gonna be able to eat for a year.
 
Anzu: BUY ME STUFF NOW!!!!!!
 
(Jonouchi feeling threatened searches his pocket in the hallway for money)
 
Jou: Oh a quarter! (Sees vending machine. Puts quarter in and get a plastic ring) She'll love it! (evil smirk)
 
Jou: Oh Anzu you caught me. I was gonna surprise you but here. I bought this ring for you at Kay Jewelers.
 
Anzu: (in awe) OMI GOD ITS SOO BEAUTIFUL! This must have cost at least 300 dollars.
 
Jou: Um something like that….
 
Anzu: (leans over and kisses Jonouchi) That commercial is soo right Katsuya every kiss does begin with KAY! I love you soo much.
 
Yugi: WHO'S KATSUYA?
 
Jou: Umm… Its my first name… this is a little awkward…
 
Otogi: I even knew that…. Are you guys sure you even friends? For God's sake what the heck do you even know about each other??? You really think his parents are married? Do you really think that he has a plasma TV? Look at his hair and lets not forget his clothes. Just look at him Yugi.
 
Jou: What the heck is wrong with my hair and the way I dress.
 
Otogi: Look at his sneakers I mean…
 
Jou: Don't even stinkin' go their with the shoes. I had to fight I gang for these and then I stuck my hand in with a scorpian and then…
 
Kaiba: I would have just bought them you stupid dog.
 
(Mokuba teleports into hotel)
 
Kaiba: Mokuba, learn from this. This is why we don't hang out with poor people. They're all crazy. We're the only people that are SANE!
 
Yugi: THAT'S SO COOL, MOKUBA! HOW'D YOU DO THAT?
 
Mokuba: I USED HONDA'S SECTRET LABORATY!
 
Honda: *cough cough* Yeah…
 
Anzu: Hey… Why don't you make me something? You have a secret laboratory and all…
 
Honda: Well, isn't the BEST thing I could EVER offer you is my FRIENDSHIP?
 
Anzu: BULL CRAP! MAKE ME SOMETHING! THAT'S WHEN I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY MONEY!
 
Honda: Alright, after I have found the cure for cancer, I will PERSONALLY make you something…
 
Anzu: OK! YOU'RE THE BEST!
 
(Jonouchi glares at Honda)
 
Bakura: (getting skeptic and hears noises…) I think they're on to me… WE GOTTA GET OUR ROOMS! …must hide
 
Cops: (blast into the door) HALT! STAY WHERE YOU ARE!
 
Bakura: (freezes) GRE&$^#E$^Y
 
Cops: DO YOU SELL DOUGHNUTS HERE?
 
Bakura: WHAT?!
 
Other Cop: Sir, it seems we found the wrong place!
 
Cop: Ok! Move out!
 
Other Cop: Do you think we'll ever find that Bakura guy?
 
Cop: He's so sneaky. I bet he's a million miles away by now. We could NEVER catch HIM!
 
Bakura: (hasn't moved in the last five minutes…) I am in the shadow realm…
 
Cop: Riiiiight …*cough* Let's go and get away from that creep….
 
 
Bakura: I'll let that slip… FOR NOW…
 
Shiska: *yawns* I am tired…. I wanna get a room now…
 
Honda: YES! LET'S GET A ROOM!
 
Jou:….what do you mean by that, Honda….
 
Honda: ummm… I mean… uhh LET'S ALL GET OUR ROOMS NOW! *cough cough*
 
Jou: Do anything stupid and die…
 
Shiska: You guys are almost like brothers!
 
Yugi: I always thought that, too! Wouldn't it be really funny if they really were?!
 
Shiska: Then I could have two awesome brothers to take care of me!
 
Honda: …it wouldn't work then…
 
Jou: …what?
 
Honda: umm… nothing…. *sweat drop*
 
Jou: I am serious, Honda!
 
Shiska: Serious about what?
 
Otogi: Like you really don't know? C'mon, Shiska… THINK!
 
Shiska: Like last night Otogi?
 
Jou: WHAT???!!!!!
 
Otogi: It was nothing really…. I swear!
 
Shiska: Oh, you're so cute! I wanna marry you!
 
Jou: *having heart failure* Maybe if I kill every guy in the room, except for Yugi. He's too naive and stupid. *cough, cough*
 
Otogi: I ALWAYS get my way… How can the ladies resist this? *Flicks dice in air and catches it*
 
Otogi: Don't worry… We only made it to second base…
 
Jou: *cracking his knuckles*
 
Shiska: I don't know how to play baseball! Will YOU teach me, big brother?
 
Otogi: *laughs* haha, baseball…
 
Honda: Betta watch out. I am stealing third…
 
Otogi: WELL I AM GONNA HIT A HOME RUN!
 
Meanwhile….
 
(Shiska is sitting next to Kaiba he has his arm around her)
 
Shiska: So do you like sports?
 
Kaiba: Uhh…..
 
Jou: (noticing Kaiba's arm around Shiska) Kaiba, I'm gonna punch your face.
 
Kaiba: (sweat drop) umm…. I was just examining her eye color from my stalking research….
 
Jou: (Cracking knuckles again) You stay away from her you @#$&!
 
Kaiba: What are you talking about you stupid dog?! I have absolutely no feelings of emotion towards her!
 
Shiska: Yah he was just showing me how to play baseball.
 
Jou: What are you saying Kaiba, is my sister not good enough for yah?!
 
(Honda and Otogi approach Jonouchi)
 
Jou: uh… Guys… um we work this out
 
(They push him in a broom closet)
 
Jou: Honda, I was just kidding buddy o' pal.
 
(Honda slams the door)
 
Jou: LET ME OUT YOU @#$%!
 
(Honda places a mop between the lock latch and the door so the door will not budge and Jou is trapped!)
 
(Jou pounds on the door)
 
Jou: HONDA I'M GONNA STINKIN” KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE
 
Kaiba: I'm just leaving you, losers.
 
Shiska: Can I go with you, Kaiba?
 
Kaiba: Whatever.
 
Shiska: OK!
 
Jou: FAT CHANCE OF THAT!!!! NO WAY!!!
 
Jou: *breaks down the closet door* KAIBAAAAAAAA!!!! *runs at the other door door*
 
Kaiba: *ignores him and leaves the room with Shiska*
 
Jou: *swings open the hotel door*
 
Mokuba: *appears in front of the door* Hey-
 
Jou: *accidentally punches Mokuba*
 
Mokuba: AHHHH!!!! *falls to the ground* ….I got the rooms… bleh
 
Jou: …oops
 
Shiska: *turns around* Did you hear anything?
 
Kaiba: …no *grabs Shiska and walks away….*
 
Mokuba: I'll remember this….
 
Otogi: Oh, God… Kaiba number 2….
 
Mokuba: Ahem…. Can we start now???? (holding straws)
 
(They pick straws)
 
Mokuba: *examines the straws* hmmm… heheh. Ok. Otogi you are with Yugi.
 
Otogi: F-fun times ahead of us… *twitch twitch*
 
Yugi: WE'RE GONNA PARTY ALL NIGHT, HUH OTOGI!
 
Otogi: Oh,God no…
 
Mokuba: hmmm… Honda and SHISKA!!! (bwuahahaha I am good)
 
Jou: *TWITCH*
 
Honda: Let's party ALL NIGHT LONG like YUGI, eh?
 
Shiska: ALRIGHT!
 
Jou: *glares of doom* How about you stay with ME, Shiska?
 
Shiska: Nah. That's ok. Honda is more fun!
 
Jou: . . . *heart broken*
 
Otogi: Wanna switch roommates, Honda? You and Yugi are BEST BUDS and all…
 
Honda: . . . *whispers* You know I don't like Yugi… You know about that bed-wetting problem when he gets too excited…
 
Otogi: THAT'S JUST GROSS!
 
Yugi: Huh? What? *picks nose with the straws* HAHA! I'M A WALRUS!
 
Otogi: ….you really gotta stop that, man…
 
Mokuba: Annnyway… *thinks* heh heh heh… the “straws” say… BAKURA AND MALIK SHARE A ROOM!
 
Otogi: …the whole world is gonna go to h*ll…
 
Malik: *insanely laughs* MLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
 
Mokuba: Alright. Anzu and Mai will have a room…
 
Mai and Anzu: *glare at each other….*
 
Mokuba: (I am so evil! Bwuahaha) Last but not least…. *takes in a deep breath* SETO AND JONOUCHI GET TO SHARE A BED!!!! *runs up the stairs* bwuahaha…
 
Jou and Kaiba: WHAT????!!!!!
 
Shiska: This is a great time for BONDING!
 
Jou and Kaiba: *stare* . . . THIS WAS RIGGED!
 
Kaiba: By the way… he never told us what HE got…
 
Shiska: Oh, he just got the suite… No big deal!
 
Mokuba: *chilling in his big Jacuzzi* mwuahaha… we're gonna have FUN TONIGHT!!!
 
 
~*~*~
Yugi: Hey Otogi, guess we're roommates!
 
Otogi: (sarcastically) Oh goody!
 
(They continue to walk to the room)
 
Yugi: I'm sooo happy we're roommates.
 
Otogi: I wish I felt the same way. *sigh*
 
Yugi: You're such a good friend.
 
Otogi: Whatever…
 
(As they open the door they notice a bunk bed)
 
Yugi: I call top!!!!
 
Otogi: NO! YOU'LL PEE ON YOUR BED!
 
Yugi: No I won't… Last time Honda slept over HE did it….
 
Otogi: *raises eyebrow* ….really? Got any proof?
 
Yugi: Yeah! We took pictures! Me and Jonouchi thought it was funny! We just stuck his fingers in water, no big deal…
 
Otogi: I gotta show these to Shiska… heh heh. I guess it's not so bad we teamed up, Yugi…. But I still get top.
 
Yugi: NOOO!!! (He climbs up the ladder and then obstructs the passage way with his body)
 
(When Otogi tries to climb up the ladder, Yugi begins to throw pillows at him)
 
Yugi: Leave me alone cause I'm YUGIOH!!! (Morphs into Yami)
 
Yami Yugi: You shall be vanquished to the shadow realm if you dare try to pass my barrier of pillows. Wa-ha-ha!!!!
 
Otogi: Listen up half-pint; I'm in charge here, so get down!!!!
 
Yami Yugi: You dare insult the pharaoh of Egypt?! ROT IN HECK!!!!
 
Otogi: Ok, you are definitely skits-frantic…. but that is not gonna stop me `cause I created Dungeon Dice Monsters!
 
Yami Yugi: Well… you copied most of your cards from my game….
 
Otogi: AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE KILLER HAMSTERS, PUFF-BALLS AND POODLES IN -MY- GAME!!! And anyway, YOU didn't create it… PEGASUS did.. and he's so cool… and smart….
 
Yami Yugi: *listening to rant* The “Shadow Realm” doesn't seem so bed right now…
 
Otogi: Riiggghtt…. whatever, Yug…
 
Yami Yugi: How dare you confuse with my other identity?! I saved the world from evil over a millennium ago with the help of my queen young Anzu and I fought the evil Kaiba and saved the world once more!
 
Otogi: YUUUGGIII, YOUR CRAZY!!! This is why I don't willing hang out with you. God if it wasn't for Shiska I'd long be gone…
 
Yami Yugi: It is DESTINY, which decided for me to have the top bunk FOR ME! DESTINY!!!!
 
Otogi: FINE KEEP IT!!! I DON'T CARE!!!!! URGHH!!! I'M GOING TO SLEEP…
 
Yami Yugi: Light will always prevail! (morphs into little Yugi)
 
Yugi: Thanks Yami, I always win.
 
Otogi: (I must really be tired… I think I am hearing voices… sleep… need sleep..)
 
Yami Yugi: No problem that's what split personalities are for, Yug. *wink*
 
Meanwhile…
 
Jou: Why do you think we got the worst room? How much money do you have? Couldn't you have bought a big room?
Kaiba: umm… How about YOU, JONOUCHI?
 
Jou: umm….
 
Kaiba and Jonouchi: *stare at each other* oh…
 
Jou: (pulls out spray paint) Here….(starts to draw line)
 
Kaiba: Why do you have spray paint?
 
Jou: Um… why do you think? Have you seen your house?
 
Kaiba: Wait a minute… YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WROTE Kaiba you're a loser ON THE SIDE OF MY HOUSE! That's vandalism, YOU DOG!
 
TO BE CONTINUED….
FINAL SHOWDOWN WHO WILL SURVIE TONIGHT?!!!
 
Mokuba: Mwuahahaha….