Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-NO! ❯ Kaiba's Secret and Otogi's Diary ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Duel 5
 
Disclaimer:
Kentuski: Hey! I like chickens.
Yenchna: NO ONE CARES!!!!!! Now lets do our fun disclaimer.
Anzu: CAN I PLEASE DO IT!!!!!! `CAUSE YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND. *SPARKLEY EYES*
Yenchna and Kentuski: ….. *sweat drop*
Yenchna; Fine!
Anzu: By the power and love for friendship, which has guided us through hard times…
Kentuski: Get on with it!
Anzu: Ok, fine…. My greatest friends in the entire world do not own Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yenchna: FINALLY! THANK GOD!!! Oh sorry this is gonna be a real short chappie…
Kentuski: We felt bad cause we haven't update in like FOREVER!!!! Enjoy <3
 
~*~*
Duel 5: Kaiba's Secret and Otogi's Diary
 
(Mai and Anzu rest on their beds for a while since there's nothing to do.)
 
Mai: Hey, Mazaki, I'm bored. Want to have a little girl talk?
 
Anzu: Ummm… ok? `This will be interesting….'
 
Mai: What do you think of Jonouchi's little sister?
 
Anzu: Oh… She's so sweet and nice!
 
Mai: Cut the cr*p, Mazaki. You know you hate her.
 
Anzu: Huh? No!
 
Mai: Quit the “nice person act” and get real with me. I know you give her death glares everytime she's with all the guys….
 
Anzu: Yeah! You're right! All the guys like HER now!
 
Mai: Since she came here, Jonouchi doesn't care I'M here…
 
Anzu: Well… *blush blush* I think he likes me…
 
Mai: …. *calms down* Why would you say that?
 
Anzu: Well… today, hehe, Jonouchi bought me this VERY expensive ring! (stretches her arm out to show Mai)
 
Mai: (inspects it) HA!!!!
 
Anzu: W-what? What are you LAUGHING about?! This ring means a lot to me!
 
Mai: Oh, hun…. That ring is fake… Looks like something from a vending machine.
 
Anzu: NO! THIS CAN'T BE!!! If he was so rich, then why such a cheap ring?! It represents our friendship…
 
Mai: You really think Jonouchi is rich? Come on, Mazaki. He has worse table manners than a three-year-old.
 
Anzu: I just can't believe he LIED TO ME! ARGH!!! (pulls her hair)
 
Mai: No! Not the hair, Anzu!
 
Anzu: You're right… I shouldn't take this out on my hair… there are OTHER ways of releasing stress… hmm… I just had an idea (takes out her old ballerina outfit) heh heh heh…
~*~*~
 
Jou: (shivers) Oh man… I just got a bad feeling…
 
Kaiba: Tell someone who cares…
 
Jou: At least I have people to talk too… I bet you don't even have any pets!
 
Kaiba: Mr. Snarfles…
 
Jou: (scratching his head) What?
 
Kaiba: Mr. Snarfles.
 
Jou: Excuse me?
 
Kaiba: Mr. Snarfles!
 
Jou: Umm… Kaiba? (Backing away)
 
Kaiba: MR. SNARFLES??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
 
Jou: WHO THE HECK IS MR. SNARFLES?!
 
Kaiba: MY DADDY FLUSHED HIM DOWN THE TOILET!!! THE MEMORIES… The pain!
 
Jou: (frightened) *stunned speechless* Umm… Kaiba…
 
Kaiba: I MISS MY GOLDFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!! MR. SNARFLES YOU WILL NOT BE FLUSHED IN VAIN!!! I WILL FIND YOU!!!!!!
 
Jou: KAIBA, SNAP OUT OF IT! (Smacks Kaiba over the top the head)
 
Kaiba: (smacks him back) My father forced me to study a lot and warned me if I slacked that he would flush Mr. Snarfles down the toilet. One day I was really tired since I was trying to comprehend the unsurpassable knowledge of Einstein's Theory of Relativity, but I thought I could sneak off after six hours of incessant studying to converse to Mr. Snarfles about my problems and out of the sudden my father walked in and flushed him down the toilet…
 
Jou: Kaiba! I never knew you were so emotional before! Or even have any emotions actually!
 
Kaiba: I NEED A HUG!!!
 
Jou: TOO MANY EMOTIONS!!!
 
Kaiba: JONOUCHI!!!!!! (Hugs him)
 
Otogi: (slowly opens the door and peers in…)
 
Kaiba: MR. SNARFLES LEFT ME!
 
Jou: I know it is a big loss, Kaiba, but you have to get over it!
 
Kaiba: DON'T LEAVE ME, JONOUCHI! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!
 
Otogi: (….shuts door and leaves quietly….)
 
~*~*~
 
Otogi: (walks backs into his room and sees Yugi bouncing everywhere with immense loads of pixie sticks)
 
Yugi: (still bouncing) Wahooooo!!! Hey, Otogi! Hey, Otogi! Who's Mr. Snafles?! Huh! Huh! HUH!
 
Otogi: (to himself) I don't think I should discuss this with Yugi… I need more proof first.
 
(Otogi takes out notebook)
 
Otogi: (writing down) My life with after knowing Yugi… PRO: Shiska…Shiska.. Urgh… I hate think of any!!!!
Many mysteries!
1.)Kaiba and Jonouchi
~Who is Mr. Snarfles?? It's frightening to picture. Who would have a name like Mr. Snarfles?
~Why the @#$%$ were they hugging?! OMI GOD!!!! Can't jump to conclusions… YET! Need more clues…
~Wait a second… note: Kaiba does wear A LOT of purple and flowy stuff…
~ And another thing: I thought they hated each other…
 
(Yugi interrupts)
 
Yugi: OTOGIIII!!!! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what I just thought of!
 
Otogi: (annoyed) What?!
 
Yugi: I'm gonna start my OWN religion!
 
Otogi: Oh God…
 
Yugi: (Dancing around the room and chants) WE BELIEVE! WE BELIEVE! WE BELIEVE IN THE HEEEEAAAAARRRRRRT OF THE CARDS!!! (Continues the chant)
 
Otogi: (sweat drop) Who is “we”?
(Jots down in notebook)
2.) Yugi is starting his own RELGION… be afraid… be VERY afraid!
 
~*~*~
 
(Mokuba just finishing watching Dora the Explorer)
 
Mokuba: (chanting) Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, no swiping!
 
(Bakura enters the room)
 
(Mokuba sees Bakura in the vast darkness {he glows})
 
(Bakura starts to steal things)
 
Mokuba: Swiper, no swiping!
 
Bakura: (stubs toe on desk leg) @#$$!!!!
 
Mokuba: (gasps) SWIPER, NO SWEARING!!! SWIP-
 
(Bakura smacks Mokuba unconscious)
 
Bakura: (places items into big bag)
 
(returns to his apartment with Malik)
 
Bakura: Malik! I finally got that big plasma tv, so you can watch Poke'mon now!
 
Malik: Mlah ha ha PIKA!!!!
 
End of Duel 5
 
To Be Continued….
Stay tuned for Duel 6 ^^;;