Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out. ❯ Read me! ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out.
Read me first.
 
Firstly, the disclaimer. I do not own Yu-gi-oh, I do not own the characters and I do not own the Yu-gi-oh world. Hell, I don't even own any cards or action figures…
 
Uhm, I guess this should be classified as alternate universe, since it clashes with the anime tremendously.
I think that if you are not that familiar with the anime, you should read this first. It explains a bit.
Uhm.. I think it would be easier if I start with a list then.
The hikari:
Yugi
Ryou
Marik
Seto
 
The yami:
Atem
Bakura
Malik
Seth
 
Firstly, the name Atem. Atem and Yami are the same person. Atem is Yami's real name. I will refer to Yami as Atem, so you wont get confused with the term yami.
 
Also, Seth is Seto's Yami. priest Seth from ancient Egypt who had a battle with the Pharao.
I know he never really appeared in the present, but I don't care!
 
And the Bakura in my fanfic is NOT yami Bakura, it is Bakura the tombrobber from the ancient Egypt. Small difference in appearance I guess. No real biggy. Thought you should know.
 
That's it I guess. Enjoy reading the fanfic and uhm… review if you feel like it!