Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out. ❯ Chapter one. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out.
Chapter one
 
“Ishtar residence, Ishizu speaking.”
“Hi, is Marik home?”
“Sure. One sec. Hey brother! It's for you!”
“Myeees?”
“Hiya Marik! It's Yugi. Say, you and Malik wanna come over tonight?”
“Uhm… why?!”
“Seto, Joey and Ryou are coming too. We can play games and watch movies…. Maybe trade a few cards… And meanwhile Malik can go out with Bakura, Seth and Atem.”
“Meh, sure. It's not like I've got anything better to do. But lemme check with Malik first.”
“Ok.”
“Hey Malik! Get your lazy bum over here! … Don't you call me that! … Fine! Anywayz, wanna meet with Atem, Bakura and Seth tonight?! … Yeah Yugi, we'll be there.”
“Oooh goodie! See you at six then!”
“Wait Yugi, we don't know where you li….”
(beep)
 
“Okay Atem, Marik and Malik are coming too.” Yugi said clapping his hands.
“Yugi, please! Don't make me hang out with those other yami! They are creepy, and they tried to kill me!” Atem begged.
“Oh come on Atem, it'll be fun! And you really should hang out with people your own age for once.” Yugi said, as he started stacking up boring board games.
“But Yuuuuugi!” Atem said in a whiney voice.
“Atem, stop complaining. Make yourself useful and go see if we have microwave popcorn. Cause if we don't, you need to hurry to the supermarket and get some.”
 
Six o'clock arrived a bit too early for Atem. Yugi however, was standing next to the door waiting for the guests. The doorbell rang and Yugi immediately answered it.
“Hi Ryou! Hi Bakura!” Yugi said cheerfully, as the two thieves stepped into the house.
“Good day Pharao and… little boy… Nice place you've got here.” Bakura said, looking around hungrily, while Ryou waved at them cheerfully. Atem gave them a curt nod.
“I'm sure the others will be here shortly.” Yugi said. He was about to close the door when Joey suddenly appeared at the doorway. He looked like he had run all the way there.
“Hi everyone.” He said panting.
“What's with you?” Atem asked, as Joey entered the hallway.
“I had the strange feeling I was being followed, so I ran…” Joey sighed.
“Uhm.. Knock knock?” said a voice. Everyone looked round and saw Seto and Seth at the door.
“Hey guys! Come on in!” Yugi said, as Seto and Seth entered the house. They both seemed to be staring at Joey, who turned a bit pale.
“So now we just need to wait for Marik and Malik?” Ryou asked, looking around the hallway.
“Strange. They're usually never late.” Seth said, as Seto nodded in agreement.
“Well, it's not like we're in a hurry.” Yugi said cheerfully.
 
After fifteen minutes the doorbell rang again. Yugi answered it to find Marik and Malik, who were both extremely annoyed.
“Uhm… Hi guys.” Yugi said, stepping aside to let them in.
“Why so late?” Atem asked with a grin on his face.
“We had to use a phonebook to find out where you live!” Marik said. Malik quickly threw the book at Atem's head when Marik turned away to hang up his coat.
“Argh! Yuuuugi! Malik threw a phonebook at meee!” Atem whined, causing the other yami and Seto to snigger.
“You cant prove it was me pharaoh!” Malik said sneering.
“So anyway, it's getting late. You boys have fun now.” Yugi said, checking his watch.
The yami said farewell to their hikari and stepped onto the pavement. Atem however, turned to Yugi.
“Yugi pleeease! I'm begging you! Don't make me go!” Atem said desperately, throwing a quick glance at the other yami. Malik was playing with a lighter, while Bakura was stuffing the wallet he had just stolen from Seto in his pocket, and Seth was vandalising a lamppost.
“It'll be fun Atem! I promise! Just don't get too drunk!” Yugi said, pushing Atem out the door.
“Yugi nooooo!” Atem yelled as the door closed in his face. He turned around to find the other yami staring at him menacingly.