Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out. ❯ Chapter two. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out.
Chapter two.
 
“So that's when I pushed his face in the meat grinder and ran off with his money and sportswatch.” Bakura was saying to Malik and Seth as they roamed the streets of domino city. They roared with laughter as Atem trudged along behind them.
“Very interesting… Guys… uhm… how about we go get something to eat?” Atem asked, looking over at the pizza lodge.
“A very excellent idea pharaoh.” Seth said. “Okay guys, gather round!”
Bakura, Malik and Seth stuck their heads together and began whispering rapidly.
“Okay, let's go.” Malik said, trying to hide a grin. Wondering what that was all about, Atem walked over to the pizza lodge, not noticing Seth sticking a `Kick me' sign on his back.
 
When they had all finished their pizza, Atem looked around for the waiter so he could pay. The other yami however, had different plans.
“Okay guys, on the count of three then. One, two… THREE!” Bakura shouted, as he, Malik and Seth jumped up from their table and shot out the door. Atem blinked for a second and realised what they were doing.
“Ah! Guys!” he called after them. He then noticed that Bakura had stolen his wallet. AGAIN! He looked out the window and saw that the other yami were laughing at him from the other side of the street.
“Uhm, sir? Are you ready to pay?” asked a voice next to him. The waiter was now standing next to him, holding the bill.
“I… eh…” Atem stuttered. He didn't feel like washing dishes the rest of the night. What other option did he have? He slowly got up from the table and looked around, the way to the door was open. But leaving without paying was wrong. Meanwhile, the three yami on the other side of the window where doing the chicken dance. Atem turned red, closed his eyes for a second, opened them again and pushed the waiter away. He quickly ran for the door shouting “Make way for the pharaoh of ancient Egypt! Sorry! I'll come back to pay tomorrow!”
He quickly joined the other yami as they ran for the park, so the pizza lodge waiter couldn't follow them.
“Sjeez guys! That was not very nice!” Atem said, clutching his sides when they stopped running in the kiddy playground.
“You joined in didn't you?” Seth said grinning, sitting down on a bench
“Is our wittle pharaoh turning evil twoo?” Bakura asked in a childish voice.
“Ah, shut up!” Atem said, turning red.
“Hey pharaoh! Atomic wedgie!” Malik called from behind him as he grabbed Atem's underwear and pulled at it with all his might.
`This is going to be a loooong night!' Atem thought as he tried to stuff his shorts back in his pants.
 
Meanwhile, the hikari were having fun playing Monopoly. Or atleast, Yugi was having fun. Marik turned incredibly nasty when he had to go to jail, and Seto kept shooting strange looks at Joey.
“Oooh, this is fun! I'm gonna buy another house for this street.” Yugi said, turning to his money pile. Then his face faltered a bit. “Hey, where did all my 500 dollar bills go?” he asked. Marik turned to look at Ryou, who was counting his steadily increasing pile of money. Which was strange, because he kept losing.
“Eh.. Yugi? Why was I here again?” Joey whispered, after Seto stared at Joey again.
“Because Seto wouldn't come unless you came. Besides, its fun isn't it?” Yugi said cheerfully.
“Riiiight… fuuun… I'll be in the bathroom if you need me.” Joey said, hastily leaving the room. Marik picked up the dice and threw them.
“Four…” he said, driving his little car four spaces forward on the board.
“Ooooh, a chance card. This could be my lucky turn.” He said, grabbing a card from the pile and turning it over.
“Goddamnit! I have to go to jail again?!” he shouted, throwing the card around the room.
“Okay Seto, your turn.” Yugi said, grabbing Marik's car and placing it in jail.
“Uhm… Seto?” he asked, looking around. But Seto was gone.
“He forfeits this turn! So now I'm up!” Ryou said, stealing the dice and throwing them.
“Seven.” He said, and the little bronze hat moved seven spaces forward on the board.
“Oh, will you look at that. I ended up on jail too. But I'm just visiting!” Ryou said, sticking out his tongue at Marik's car.
“Why you little..!” Marik shouted, jumping on top of Ryou and trying to strangle him.
“Guys! Guys! Stop it! It's just a game!” Yugi said, but that made no difference whatsoever.
After five more minutes of struggling, Yugi was finally able to pull Marik off Ryou, and was able to convince Ryou to stop pulling Marik's hair.
“Uhm… how about a movie then?” Yugi asked, looking over at the monopoly board, which was ruined in the fight, and the money bills that were scattered around the room.