Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out. ❯ Chapter three. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out.
Chapter three.
 
“You are such a dumbass! I told you not to do it, but did you listen?! Nooo!” Ryou was shouting at Marik. They were both standing in front of the TV.
“Hey, what's going on here?” Seto asked Yugi, after making a sudden reappearance.
“Marik got impatient and jammed his knife in the VCR.” Yugi sighed.
“Hey, I always stick my knife in peo…. I mean things, when they aren't working!” Marik shrugged.
“You twit! It was rewinding!” Ryou shouted impatiently.
“Psssht! Whateva!” Marik said, hopping down on the couch.
“But the question remains, what are we going to do with all this popcorn?” Yugi asked, looking at five tubs of hot popcorn.
“Oooh! I know! Popcorn fight!” Ryou shouted, emptying the contents of one of the tubs on Marik's head.
“Ah! My beautiful hair! My one weakness! It's covered in butter!!!” Marik screamed, running around the room, causing everyone to snigger.
“Let's see how you like it then!” he said, emptying another tub in Ryou's pants, who shrieked and started rolling around on the floor.
While the popcorn battle between Marik and Ryou continued, Joey limped into the room.
“Hey Joey, sure took you long enough. Constipation?” Yugi asked?
“Something like that…” Joey muttered, casting a quick look at Seto.
 
“Bah, I'm boooored!” Bakura whined, as the yami sat on a bench in the park.
“Let's go wreck something.” Malik said hopefully.
“Let's go ruin someone's self-confidence with snide remarks!” Seth said hopefully.
“Let's go home and leave the pharaoh alone!” Atem said hopefully, and he received a few stares.
“Hmm… I miss the days when you could just walk into the pyramid's and empty the treasure chamber…” Bakura sighed, looking up at the sky.
“Or buy a couple of slaves.” Seth added.
“Or steal a guy's dead father…” Bakura continued, casting a look at Atem.
“Shut up!” Atem shouted.
“Hey pharaoh, if your hikari dies, can I steal him too?!” Bakura asked with a mean grin.
“I said shut up!” Atem shouted, jumping to his feet.
“Make me!” Bakura retorted, also standing up.
Atem picked up a stone from the ground and threw it at Bakura in pure rage. Bakura however, ducked, causing the stone to hurtle through the windshield of a police car parked not too far away.
“Uhoh…” Atem said, his eyes widening as he walked up to the car to check on the damage.
“Hey, niiice!” Malik cheered, jumping up and down. “Let's go wreck the police car!”
 
At the same time, Joe the police officer was doing his usual round through the park. He had been doing a real good job, and was bound to get a promotion any day now. He had just gotten himself a chocolate covered donut, and was heading back to his car. When he rounded the corner however, he dropped his donut in shock. The windshield was completely shattered, and some spiky haired punk was walking towards the car, followed by what was most likely his gang.
“V-vandalism!” Joe shouted. The kids turned around and ran when they saw him. Joe quickly followed them as fast as his feet could carry him.
 
“Hurry! Hide in here!” Seth shouted, opening the door of a building to their left. Atem, Malik and Baruka ran inside, and Seth closed the door behind them.
“Hey! That's them! Those are the guys that didn't pay!” shouted a voice to Atem's right. He turned and looked into the face of a very familiar waiter. They had ended up in the Pizza lodge again…