Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out. ❯ Chapter four. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out.
Chapter four.
 
“Its a… lunatic! No wait… it's an electric fan! Er… a hotdog?” Marik was guessing, while Yugi flapped his arms wildly.
“Oh, I give up! It was a fly. Jeez, you really suck at charades Marik.” Yugi said, abandoning hope of winning and sitting down on the couch.
“My turn!” Ryou said, jumping up. But at that moment the phone rang.
“Wait for me ok?” Yugi asked, picking up the phone.
“Motou residence. … Huh? Why? …. A police car?….Well, allright then. See you later!” Yugi said, hanging up the phone.
“Okay guys, it seems that Atem, Bakura, Malik and Seth vandalised a police car and they landed themselves in jail. We have to go bail them out.” He said, turning to the others.
“Ah, not again!” Marik sighed, getting to his feet. Seto made an impatient noise as he rolled his eyes to the ceiling and Ryou was already pulling on his coat. They had obviously been expecting something like this.
 
“Hey Guard! I know my rights! I demand my phone call!” Atem shouted, pulling at the bars of the prison cell.
“You just had your phone call…” The police officer said, watching his favourite sitcom.
“Oh yeah… Well… You gotta let me out man! I'm the king of Egypt and I command you to!” Atem shouted angrily.
“Really? Well I'm the queen of England.” The officer said, not bothering to take his eyes off the TV screen.
“You certainly look like a woman!” Atem shouted, turning away from the bars.
Bakura and Malik were sitting on the bed while Seth stood leaning against the wall in a corner.
“You do know this is all your fault right?” Seth asked him.
“Yeah, way to go phara-doh!” Malik said, playing with a pocket-knife.
“Hey, Bakura started it!” Atem shouted, but Bakura wasn't listening.
“Bakura, what are you doing?” Malik asked, but his question was soon answered. The police officer approached their cell and opened the door. He had a blank look on his face.
“Now apologize to the pharaoh.” Bakura said, grinning evilly.
“I am sorry.” The officer said in a toneless voice.
“What did you do to him?” Atem asked, looking back at Bakura.
“What makes you say I did something?” Bakura said innocently. But he responded to the question anyway by holding up his millennium ring. It was giving off a golden glow.
“Good job Bakura!” Malik said, as they left the cell, saluting the police officer.
“He'll be allright wont he?” Atem asked, waving his hand in front of the officer's face.
“Meh, I'm sure the effect will wear off in ten minutes.” Bakura said shrugging.
 
They left the police building, and encountered Yugi, Ryou, Marik, Seto and Joey.
“Aaaatem!” Yugi shouted, glomping him. Atem choked, having a little purple haired midget hanging from his throat. Yugi quickly let go.
“How did you get out?” Marik asked, eyeing Malik suspiciously.
“We errr… got released on good behaviour! Yeah!” Malik said, not looking at Marik.
“Actually, Bakura used the millennium ring to brainwash the police officer.” Seth said, because he knew he wouldn't get into trouble with Seto.
“Bakura! Is that true?!” Ryou asked with a shocked look. Bakura shuffled his feet and answered with a faint “Myeah…”
“Looks like you wont be visiting the state museum next week.” Ryou said, turning away.
“Aaaaaw! But Ryouuuu! You know I've been looking forward to that for months! All that gold! And priceless jewels! And… gift shops…” Bakura said, fantasising about all the stuff he could jam into his pockets.
“Should've remembered the gift shop before you brainwashed an innocent guy.” Ryou said crossly, and Bakura glared at Seth for ratting him out.
“Well guys, how was your night?” Atem asked, in need of another subject.
“It was ok I guess. I finally found someone who's worse at charades than you.” Yugi said, and he grinned at Marik.
“Not my fault you can't imitate a fly properly.” Marik said, going a bit red.
At that moment, it started to rain, and everyone quickly sought shelter underneath a small roof.
“Looks like there will be a storm.” Seth said, staring up at the sky.
“Ooooh! I like storms!” Malik said, as Marik clung to his arm shivering.
“Say guys, since we're all here, and my house is the nearest, how about we all have a….” Yugi began.
`Oh my god! He's not going to say what I think he's going to say is he?! That would kill me for sure! Even Yugi wouldn't be that stupid, right?!' Atem thought frantically
“…sleepover!” Yugi finished in a cheery voice, as Atem fell into a pit of despair. The others merely shrugged.
“Sure, why not?” Malik said, settling the matter.
“Oooh goodie!” Yugi said, hopping up and down. They left for Yugi's house, Atem wishing he could've been left behind in the prison cell.