Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out. ❯ Chapter five. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out.
Chapter five.
 
“So what are we gonna do now?” Joey asked, after they had all changed into their pyjama's.
“Oh, I know a game. But it requires courage.” Marik said, grinning at everyone.
“What?” Yugi asked, his curiosity getting the better of him.
“The dark secrets game!” Marik said with a wicked smile. (A/N: You were expecting truth or dare weren't you? Well though luck! This is much more fun!)
“Dark secrets game?” Atem repeated with a blank look.
“All of you must share one of your innermost and darkest secrets…” Marik explained darkly, as everyone sat down on their bed.
“Sounds good.” Ryou said, and the others nodded in agreement.
“In that case, you may go first Ryou!” Marik said, smiling evilly. Everyone turned to Ryou.
“Oh allright. Uhm… only Bakura knows this but…” Ryou hesitated as everyone leaned over to hear it better. “I wear thongs…” he muttered. Everyone burst out laughing.
“Ryou! That's so gross!” Yugi called out, suppressing tears of laughter.
“You go next then!” Ryou said, his face completely red.
“Well, ok. I've been taking growth enhancers for over a year now, but they are not working.” Yugi said, looking at his feet. Everyone started laughing even louder.
“Marik is next!” Yugi said, causing Marik to change his laugh into a cough.
“Uhm…. Let's just say I have to use lots of special shampoos and conditioners to give my hair the lush, golden look you see today.” Marik said slowly.
“You mean…” Atem began.
“Yes! He's not a natural blond! His hair is black, just like his sister's!” Malik said laughing.
“And Malik is next!” Marik said angrily, as everyone laughed once again.
“Ok. Marik, your teddy bear did not go out for a picnic with his friends. I got bored and tied him to the back of a bus.” Malik said.
“Nooo! Mr. Snuffles!” Marik shrieked, and he began punching Malik's arm ferociously. But Malik hardly felt a thing.
“Malik! That's not one of your secrets!” Yugi said angrily.
“Yes it is. I had to keep this a secret from Marik, or something like this would happen. I normally brag about my vandalising actions.” Malik said, holding a flailing Marik at distance with one hand.
“He's got a point.” Bakura said shrugging.
“Thank you Bakura. Then you are next.” Malik said, and Bakura grinned.
“Wait! Do we really want to know his sick and perverted secrets?” Atem asked, before Bakura even opened his mouth. “There are little children in the room.”
“Huh? Who?” asked Yugi, the spiky haired midget.
“Hey, I am a man of mysteries. That is true. But I have a dark secret. One that breaks my heart.” Bakura said, as his eyes filled with tears.
“Oh really?” Atem asked sceptically, as Bakura blew his nose in a tissue.
“Yes. You see, last week I found a dollar… and I… I… I gave it to a charity fund!!!!” Bakura shrieked, burying his face in the tissue.
“Oh, you did? Bakura, that was so nice! You know what, I'll let you go to the state museum afterall.” Ryou said, smiling at Bakura. When Ryou looked away however, Bakura exchanged grins with Malik.
“Seth is next.” Bakura said, wiping his fake tears on the tissue and throwing it in a corner.
“Okay. But if you laugh I swear I will rip your limbs off!” Seth said angrily.
“We wont laugh Seth, go on.” Marik said with an innocent smile.
“mumble mumble…”
“What? Didn't quite catch that.” Bakura said, leaning towards Seth.
“I was still a virgin before I came to this world.” Seth muttered, and everyone quickly buried their face in their pillow, afraid of losing their limbs.
“Pharaoh is next.” Seth said, hiding in a dark corner.
“One time I got really drunk. And it was the middle of the night… and it was raining… and I streaked. Can't remember it myself, but Yugi said he had to lure me back inside with a piece of cheese.” Atem said, trying to think back.
“Oh hey, I remember that! I even videotaped it! We could've watched the video if Marik hadn't wrecked the VCR.” Yugi said, and everyone glared at Marik. Atem however, thanked him.
“Let's see… who's left… Oh yeah, Joey.” Atem said, looking around the room.
“Hm… Well, one time, when we were little, I accidentally pushed Serenity down the stairs. I still feel guilty.” Joey said, going a bit red.
“Last one then. Seto.” Yugi said, and everyone turned to Seto.
“Oh allright. Well, truth is… I don't hate Joey. In fact, it's the opposite.” Seto muttered.
“See! I knew you could be friends!” Yugi said cheerfully, while Joey backed away from Seto nervously.
“Oh, shut up about friendship! You sound just like Tea!” Ryou said, and everyone shuddered at the sound of her name.
“Why did you become friends with her anyway?” Malik asked, and Yugi thought back.
“Well, when I met her she started some speech about friendship… And then she drew a friendship circle on my hand, and now I cant get rid of her…” he said, and a lightning bolt flashed in the background.