Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out. ❯ Chapter six. ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out.
Chapter six.
 
“So… now what?” Bakura asked.
“Lets have a pillow fight!” Yugi shouted, and immediately Atem got struck down by a rain of pillows from all directions. Yugi was in fact the only one who hadn't thrown his pillow at the poor pharaoh.
“Hey, that's unfair!” Atem said, buried underneath all the pillows.
“Try and stop us why don't you?” Marik said, throwing another pillow at Atem.
Soon everyone was immersed in a raging pillow fight, and many of Yugi's expensive action figures found their doom by getting knocked off their shelves. Seth used the millennium rod to have a pillow follow Joey around and continuously whack him on the head. Meanwhile Yugi was getting mashed to a pulp by Malik, and Atem had to restrain Bakura from joining in.
After ten minutes however, the fun was wearing off and the battle had ended. For most persons anyway… Marik was on the floor flailing helplessly while Ryou choked him with a pillow, laughing maniacally.
“Hey Bakura, your hikari is killing my hikari. Do something about it!” Malik said, and Bakura sighed.
“That's enough Ryou.” He said, grabbing Ryou in an arm lock and pulling him away from Marik, who gasped for breath.
 
“Gee, that was fun…” Joey said, still fighting off the possessed pillow, while Yugi wept over the remains of his dark magician action figure. Suddenly, there was a flash of lightning, and everything went dark.
“Oh Ra! I've gone bliiiind! I'll never see the light of day again!!!” Malik shouted hysterically.
“You haven't gone blind Malik…” Marik's voice said impatiently.
“Then… is this the shadow realm?” Malik asked.
“Nah… It looks like the storm cut off our electricity.” Yugi said, and the sound of a flicking light switch could be heard.
“Ah! Help! Someone's hand is on my butt!” Joey shouted, and there was the sound of something expensive breaking.
“Guys, just stay calm. I'll go find some candles.” Yugi's voice said, and a door opened and closed. There were a few moments of silence and then…
“Hey, what's that squeaking sound?” Atem asked, and a faint noise could be heard.
“Oh, that's just Ryou hyperventilating. He's afraid of the dark.” Bakura explained. A few people sniggered.
“Uke… I am your father…” Bakura said in a dark wheezy voice.
“Ha… Ha… Bakura… Very… Funny!… Just…. hand… me… my… inhaler….” Ryou said, taking deep breaths after every word.
“Jeez, you lose all sense of humor when having an astma attack…. Uhm… Where did you leave your inhaler?” Bakura asked as he started searching the desks.
“Dunno…” Ryou squeaked.
“Hey guys, you'd better help me look for that inhaler, before Ryou snuffs it.” Bakura said, and the rest started looking around too.
“Hey, I think I found it!” Marik said, picking something up from the ground. He handed it to Ryou.
“Dear god!… That is… no inhaler… Are you… trying to kill me?…” Ryou wheezed, throwing the item back at Marik, who sniggered.
There was a bang and loud cursing as Malik hopped through the room.
“What happened?” Marik asked, staring into the darkness.
“I bumped my toe on something very solid!” Malik shouted, sitting down on the floor.
“Aaaaw, does poor wittle Malik have a booboo?” Bakura asked in a baby voice.
“Shut up! I could be bleeding to death, and I wouldn't even be able to see it!” Malik said, clutching his toe. Suddenly, the door opened and Yugi entered.
“Okay, I found a few candles, and two flashlights.” Yugi said, dumping his load on the floor.
“Thank god! Gimme!” Malik shouted, snatching a flashlight from the ground and pointing it at his toe, which looked fine.
Everyone quickly grabbed a flashlight too.
“Is Ryou okay? I stopped hearing squeaky noises.” Atem said, holding his flashlight in front of him.
“Oh, he just fainted. Happens all the time when he loses his inhaler.” Bakura said, pointing the light of his flashlight at Ryou.