Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out. ❯ Chapter seven. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Atem's night out.
Chapter seven.
 
There was a clicking noise and the lights flickered back on.
“Thank god!” Atem said, blowing out the candle. Bakura picked Ryou up from the ground and dumped him on a bed, while the rest clicked out their flashlights.
“Hey, where is Joey?” Yugi asked, and everyone looked around.
“Oh, I found him!” Bakura said in triumph.
“Uhm… No Bakura… That is his shirt.” Marik said, taking the shirt Bakura was holding.
“Where did you find it?” Atem asked, and Bakura pointed at a space on the ground in front of the closet. They opened it and found Joey inside. What was even more strange was that Joey had managed to lock the door from the outside.
“How did he get in there?” Marik asked when Yugi pulled Joey out.
“It wasn't me!” Seto said immediately.
“Uhm… Let's just forget this ever happened.” Joey said, and the rest nodded. And so, as the storm outside raged on, the hikari and their yami went to sleep.
 
Atem awoke late that morning. After rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he noticed that most of the others were already up. He slowly dragged himself to the bathroom, and found it locked.
“Hey, hurry up in there!” Atem shouted, knocking on the door.
“Just a minute!” called Bakura's voice. There was a stumbling noise and the door opened.
“Oh Ra! I'm bliiiind! My eeeeyes!!!” Atem shouted, covering his face with his hands.
“Don't be such a baby.” Bakura said. He had appeared wearing nothing but a towel.
“I think I just got a mental trauma…” Atem mumbled, blindly walking into the bathroom.
He removed his hands from his eyes, and a loud, high-pitched shriek echoed through the house.
 
“What was that?” Yugi asked. He was sitting at the kitchen table with Ryou, Marik and Joey, playing a game of cards.
“I don't know… It sounded like a little girl screaming…” Ryou said, and the kitchen door slammed open. Atem ran in, grabbed Yugi's arm, and dragged him into the hallway.
“Atem, what's wrong? Did Malik draw on your duelmonster cards with a marker again?” Yugi asked with a concerned look on his face.
“No, it was… Wait! What do you mean, again?!” Atem inquired.
“Oh uhm… nothing!” Yugi said hurriedly. “Well, what is it then?”
“Well, first Bakura tried to get me to gouge out my eyes, by appearing half naked in the bathroom doorway…” Atem said with a shudder.
“Ooof…” Yugi gasped.
“So I entered the bathroom, and it was a total mess! There were loads of hairs and other gunk in the shower drain, and all the shampoo was gone! And he also used like, half the toilet paper! And my towel, Yugi! MY towel! I will have to cremate it now, to put it out of its misery!” Atem complained.
“Aw, come on Atem, I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose.” Yugi said, raising an eyebrow.
“Whoah, hold on there. Could you repeat that? I don't think I've ever caught you telling a lie.” Atem said, holding up an imaginary camera.
“Atem, stop overreacting.” Yugi responded.
“But he's a psycho Yugi! He's trying to kill me by being annoying! And it's working!” Atem whined.
“Hey Yugi, it's your turn! And Ryou is trying to get a peek at your cards.” Marik called from the kitchen.
“Am not!” Ryou's voice shouted.
“I saw you looking at those cards, asthma boy!” Marik shouted back.
“Really? I'm surprised you can see at all with those incest eyes!” Ryou retorted.
“Ah! You take that back!” Marik shrieked. And next there was the sound of a table being knocked over as two scrawny boys tried to brutally kill each other.
 
Around 2 o clock in the afternoon, the hikari and their yami decided to go home.
`Finally!' Atem thought, as he and Yugi walked over to the front door with the rest to say goodbye.
“So anyway Yugi. We had loads of fun. Thanks for inviting us!” Ryou said, walking out the door and holding a wet towel over his left eye.
“Yeah. It's been a while since I've had so much fun.” Bakura said cheerfully. Atem glared at him, but he acted as though he didn't see it.
“I'll see you at school tomorrow okay Yugi?” Joey asked, and Yugi nodded.
“We'll see you later Yugi. Bye Atem.” Marik said, limping out the door, supported by his yami.
“Yeah, later phara-doh!” Bakura said, as he and Ryou departed too.
“Well Motou, it was fun. But now I have to return to urgent corporation business.” Seto said, as he and Seth walked out the door too. They shot identical grins at Joey, who quickly stepped back to let them pass.
“Uhm… I think I'll wait a minute or two before leaving…” Joey said, as he watched Seto and Seth slowly walking away. Very slowly.
“Hahah, okay!” Yugi laughed, and they walked back to the living room.
“Well, that was nice. We should do this more often.” Yugi said cheerfully, and Atem got an urge to strangle his blissfully innocent hikari.