Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Read me ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Read me.
 
Yay, another Yu-gi-oh fic by Meowzy! This could chronically come after Ditching Domino city, but it doesn't have to, so it's not like… part of the trilogy.
 
Firstly, the disclaimer. I do not own Yu-gi-oh, the characters or whatever. Any other movie or game references I might make, I don't own those either. (Wish I did. That would be cool…)
 
Now, I suggest that if you haven't seen the 6th season of Yu-gi-oh, pharaoh's memory world, and you don't want to be spoilered, you should not read this fic. There are loads of references to that season. Ayup.
 
So, again it's a sort of alternate universe, where the yami and hikari are living together. The yami have solid forms.
 
Now, I know some of you think that Malik is hikari, and Marik the yami. But personally I don't think that is true. I've read loads of fics with Marik as hikari and Malik as yami, and I'm sticking to that.
Atem is Yami yugi. It's the pharaoh's real name.
With Seth I mean priest Seth of ancient Egypt.
Same with Isis. Priestess Isis of ancient Egypt.
And by Bakura I mean Bakura the tomb robber. That's right, Bakura the tomb robber in the cool red jacket. I just like him better than yami Bakura. But it doesn't really matter. It's just a difference in looks.
Other than that, I'm using the English names. Not the Japanese.
 
That's it I guess. Uhm… enjoy my fanfic, and I hope that you will leave a review.