Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter one.
 
One sunny afternoon Yugi and his friends, Joey and Tristan, were walking along the road. They were suddenly called to a halt by a familiar voice.
"Hey guys!"
"Oh, hi Ryou. What's up?" Joey asked, as everyone turned to Ryou, who came running towards them.
"Have you seen Bakura?" Ryou asked.
"Bakura? Not since the scissors incident. Why?" Tristan said thinking.
"He disappeared." Ryou said simply.
"He what?" Joey asked.
"Disappeared! We were in the supermarket yesterday, and I noticed I forgot the soup. So I left him and the cart in the candy aisle, and when I came back, he was gone." Ryou explained.
"Well, how do you know he didn't just take off?" Yugi asked, knowing Bakura only too well. Surely he would run away, his pockets crammed full with random stuff, the minute Ryou left.
"Because the cart was still parked right where I left it. With all the groceries in it." Ryou said, and everyone gasped.
"Well, We are on our way to Ishizu, because Atem disappeared too. We were hoping Ishizu could use her necklace to find out where he went. You can ask her about Bakura too." Joey said, and Ryou noticed for the first time that Yugi was not accompanied by his yami, as he usually was.
"Well, alright then. Let's go." Ryou decided.

Yugi rang the doorbell of the Ishtar residence. After a few moments of silence, the door was opened by Ishizu.
"Welcome to the Ishtar house of fortune! Get your fortune told for a dollar!" she said in a mysterious tone of voice. and then... "Oh. It's you guys."
"Hi Ishizu. Can we come in?"
"Yeah sure." she said, stepping aside. Everyone flooded inside and Ishizu led them to the living room.
"Want a cup of tea?"
"No Ishizu, we're fine."
"So, what brings you here?" Ishizu asked, glancing around the group.
"Well, it all happened yesterday when... Hold on, what's that sound?" Yugi asked, looking around. A weak sobbing could be heard.
"Ah, don't worry about it. That's just Marik. He's been like this ever since Malik left." Ishizu said with a wave of her hand.
"Malik left?"
"Well... yeah. He and Marik got into another fight, and Malik just stormed out the door. We haven't seen him since." Ishizu said, rolling her eyes.
"Why don't you just use your necklace to find out where he went?" Yugi asked.
"Hah, no way I'm using my necklace on him! I don't want to know what Malik does in his free time!" Ishizu said, shuddering at the thought. "And besides, I sent Isis out to look for him. Though she's been gone for quite a while too."
"So when did Malik leave?" Joey asked, staring at Marik, who was sitting in a corner, sobbing.
"Yesterday."
"That is very odd..." Ryou commented.
"Well, anywayz, as I was saying, I sent Atem out to get some more hair gel yesterday, and he hasn't returned. I went over to the pharmacy, and they said he never arrived there. So we were hoping you could use your necklace to find out where he is." Yugi explained.
"And where Bakura is!" Ryou added.
"Well, sure." Ishizu said shrugging, but at that moment the doorbell rang. Ishizu sighed and got up. Throwing courtesy in the wind, everyone else followed her into the hallway too, to find out who the visitor was.

Ishizu opened the door to find... Seto Kaiba! Everyone stared at him for a moment.
"Stop staring like that or you will get hurt." Kaiba growled.
"S-sorry. It's just... what are you doing here?" Ishizu asked, as everyone blinked wildly.
"I was wondering if you've seen my yami. He has this bad habit of disappearing without a trace." Seto said, wearing his usual grumpy look.
"And you're looking for him here because..."
"Oh come on! It's so obvious he has the hots for you and your yami!" Seto said simply.
"He won't lay a finger on my sister!" Marik shouted from the living room. Meanwhile, Ishizu coughed nervously.
"Hold on. Just when did he disappear?" Yugi asked.
"I dunno. Somewhere yesterday." Seto said shrugging. Everyone gasped.
"Coincidence? I think not!" Joey shouted.
"What are you babbling on about?" Seto asked suspiciously.
"Well Seto, come inside and we shall find out where Seth has gone, together with the other yami." Ishizu said. Seto hesitated for a moment, but then stepped inside too.