Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter two.
 

Everyone had just sat down in the living room when the doorbell rang yet again.
"Oh for the love of..." Ishizu sighed. "Odion, get the door!" she shouted.
"I'm busy!" Odion called back.
"I don't care! Go get the door now!" Ishizu commanded. Odion mumbled something incoherent, and he could be heard stomping down the stairs, towards the door.
"Do you always boss Odion around?" Ryou asked concernedly.
"Yes, why?" Ishizu asked.
"Uhm... nothing." Ryou said quickly.
"Well, I shall now use the powers of the millennium necklace to find out where the yami are. Do not try this at home kids." Ishizu said mystically, raising her hands to her necklace. Suddenly, the lights dimmed. Everyone gulped. There were a few seconds of silence, and then the door to the living room banged open, causing the light from the hallway to flood in.
"Dammit Odion! You are disrupting the séance!" Ishizu shouted furiously.
"Yeah, whatever. Anyway, you wont have to use the necklace to find out where the yami went." Odion said, rolling his eyes.
"Why?" Ryou asked.
"Yugi's grandpa got this in the mail, but he doesn't know how to use a VCR, so he gave it to us." Odion explained, holding up a tape.
"Is that..." Yugi began.
"Yup, it's one of Pegasus's tapes." Odion said simply, throwing it towards Ishizu, who quickly snatched it out of the air.
"Careful you oaf!" She shouted, and Odion stomped out the room again.
"You really should be nicer to Odion..." Ryou said.
"What was that?" Ishizu snapped.
"Nothing! Nothing!" Ryou replied quickly.
"Well, let's see what it says then." Seto said, and everyone nodded.

Ishizu slid the tape into the VCR and everyone gathered round. The screen flickered to life, showing an empty seat.
"Okay, is it on? Is it working now? Good." said a familiar voice, and Pegasus quickly sat down in the seat to face the camera. He was wearing a colorful eye patch, now that his millennium eye was gone. He gave a slight cough.
"Dear Yugi, and Yugi's obnoxious friends whom I know are watching. By now you must have realized that your other halves are missing. If you have not noticed yet, then you are dumb. And the reason they are missing is because... I kidnapped them! Muahahahahah! Muuuahahahahah! Muahahhahahahahahahahahahah!"
"God, he just keeps going doesn't he?" Yugi sighed, and Ishizu pressed the fast forward button. After a few seconds, she pressed play again.
"ahahahah! So anyway, you may be wondering why I would do something so pointless? Well, it may seem pointless at first sight, but it is not. Because after a few months of extensive research and stalking I have found out that your strength comes from your yami. Meaning that if I take them away, you are weak pansies. And now I can easily crush you like bugs. And just to show that I am mentally unstable, and telling the truth, I will prove to you that I did indeed kidnap those losers." Pegasus got up and turned the camera a bit, until it faced a large cage. Inside were all five yami. Seth was sitting awfully close to Isis, while Malik on the other hand, was sitting with his back to the screen. Atem was banging a mug against the iron bars while Bakura cheerfully waved at the camera and held up a sign saying 'Hi mom, I'm on TV!'.
"So, as you can see they are still okay, and are being fed at a regular basis." Pegasus continued.
"That's what he says! All we get are a few bags of potato chips!" Atem shouted angrily.
"Nobody asked you!" Pegasus snapped back. Malik mumbled something to Pegasus, who nodded.
”Malik has just informed me that he doesn't want to talk to Marik, and he's still angry. Malik was not to blame for incident, and he expects a full apology when being rescued." Pegasus said to the camera with a confused expression. Back in the living room, Marik snarled at the TV screen.
"So anyway, if you want to save your little friends, come to my island and duel me for them. Though this is obviously a trap, designed to make sure I have the advantage in this duel, I know you will show up anyway. I'll be waiting for you, Yugi-boy! Muahahahahahah! Muahhahahahahahahah!"