Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter three.

Ishizu pressed the stop button, and everyone rolled their eyes.
"Well? What do we do now?" she asked.
"We have to go save them!" Yugi said, and Joey and Tristan nodded.
"How? Pegasus got us at our one weakness." Ryou sighed.
"Speak for yourself! I don't need Seth! He's a worse dueler than the mutt." Seto snapped.
"Hey!"
"Shut up! It's as close to a compliment as you're gonna get."
"Ah ok."
"So anyway, how are we gonna save our yami without... well... our yami?" Ishizu asked, and everyone turned quiet for a moment. They were thinking so hard Odion could hear their brains cracking all the way upstairs.
"How about we dress up as girls, and Marik hides in a big cake, and then we tell him it's his birthday?" Joey suggested.
"Oh no. Last time we tried that, Marik ate the cake." Ryou commented.
"I was hungry okay! And it had chocolate on it!" Marik said in his own defense.
"I suppose pizza delivery is out too?"
"Yup."
"Can't Ryou use the millennium ring to put Pegasus under his control?" Tristan asked.
"Oh no, I don't know how. Only Bakura knows how to use this thing." Ryou said sighing.
"Well then. How about we crawl in through the sewer and..." Yugi began, but he was cut off by a loud "eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!"
"Maybe we can disguise ourselves as Pegasus groupies?" Tristan suggested, and after a few seconds of silence, everyone roared with laughter. They knew perfectly well that Pegasus had no groupies.
"Any other ideas?" Ishizu asked.
"I got nuttin'" Joey said shrugging.
"Well... There is one thing we could try. It's just a theory, but the only option we got. Follow me to my car." Seto said, getting up. Everyone shrugged and followed the CEO.

"Say, moneybags, mind telling us what you are up to?" Joey asked as Kaiba's limo came to a halt on the mansion's driveway. Seto ignored the question, hopped out of the car and walked up the front door. It was immediately opened by several maids.
"Brother! You're hooooome!" Squeaked a voice, and Mokuba was clinging to Seto's leg in seconds. the CEO coughed in reply, and Mokuba let go.
"Did you find Seth yet?" the little brat- I mean boy asked.
"One could say that we did..." Seto replied gruffly, and he beckoned everyone to come inside.
"So what's your big plan?" Yugi asked as Seto led them through the large mansion.
“Well, it's quite simple. The problem is that you have no yami, correct?” the CEO asked, and without waiting for answer he continued “So all we have to do is solve the problem.”
“And how are you gonna do that? Magically create new yamis for all of us?” Joey asked sarcastically.
“In a matter of speaking, yes.” Seto said, opening a door and leading everyone into a large room. In the centre was a very large machine, that seemed to be a combination of a vacuum cleaner, a washing-machine, and a glass bell.
“What the hell is that thing?” Marik exclaimed.
“My latest invention! The Kaiba corps Yamimatic 2000!” Seto said proudly. Everyone sniggered.
“Won't the maids be pissed that you stole their appliances?” Ishizu asked, suppressing a laugh.
“These did not come from the maids. After people get fired from Kaiba corps, and they can't pay back their bills, I get to scavenge their houses.” Seto said shrugging.
“Man, working for Kaiba corps is like working for the devil…” Joey muttered to Yugi.
“Now, as you may or may not know, in ancient Egypt, when a few people died, their souls became monsters, who could then be summoned. These monsters were later reused in Duel monsters, the card game. This machine gathers the spiritual energy of the card, through that pendulum over there. The energy is then sucked up by the vacuum cleaner, and sent to the laundromat. The laundromat will then turn the energy into a spirit, more commonly known as a ghost. After the process is complete, the ghost will be sent into the glass bell, where we have placed a millennium item of our choice. If all goes well, the ghost will go inhabit the item, and thus we have created a yami.” Seto explained, pointing it all out.
“You're a real doctor Frankenstein aren't you?” Marik asked sarcastically.
“Seto, that sounds awfully dangerous.” Ishizu said, staring at the machine.
“Yes I know. And it hasn't been tested. But we won't know until we try right? Mutt, get over here!” Seto commanded, grinning evilly.
“Hey, how come I have to go?” Joey asked, stepping back.
“Because the others already have a yami, and thus their body is not compatible for another one. Now, I have just the card for you.” Seto said, taking out his precious blue eyes white dragon.