Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter four ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter four.
 
“Wh-Why that card?” Joey asked.
“Because it is a strong card, and the spirit knew our yami in the past.” Seto explained, placing the card in a small box underneath a silver pendulum.
“But… Wasn't she a girl?”
“You have a problem with girl yami?” Ishizu asked, her eyes narrowing.
“No! No! It's just that… Argh, fine!”
“Okay, now pick a millennium item of your choice.” Seto said, holding up the scale and the key.
“Where did you get those?” Ishizu asked.
“Well, Shadi still owed me money so I went over to his house and-”
“Ah! Never mind that! I'll take the key!” Joey said quickly.
“The key it is.” Seto said, placing the scale on a table and approaching the Kaiba Corps Yamimatic 2000 with the millennium key. He lifted the glass bell and placed the key underneath.
“Okay, ready?” Seto asked, and everyone nodded. Seto pushed a button and the pendulum started swinging. It slowly sped up. Everyone gulped and watched as the pendulum whirred around faster and faster… and suddenly the vacuum cleaner sprang to life.
“What? Why is it starting? There's no spiritual energy yet.” Joey said, squinting.
“Ofcourse there is. But spiritual energy is invisible for the average human eye.” Seto commented. The vacuum cleaner shut down, and the laundromat started turning.
“Man, this is like some sci-fi movie from the seventies…” Tristan commented.
“I feel sorry for that poor yami…” Ryou said, watching the laundromat go round and round.
“Spirits don't feel pain…” Ishizu said simply, and she was quite correct.
“Well, this will take awhile.” Seto said, handing out some magazines.
 
After fifteen minutes, the laundromatic pinged and the glass bell started to emit a light. It grew brighter and brighter. There was a flash, and then everything went dark again.
“Well, that went better than expected really.” Seto said, inspecting the machine.
“Sure… but if my yami is demented or deformed I am sooooooo gonna make you pay!” Joey said, approaching the glass bell.
“Meh, I got the money.” Seto said shrugging.
“Go on Joey, grab it!” Yugi said encouragingly. Joey gulped and lifted the glass bell. The millennium key flashed in the TL-light.
“Now, hang it around your neck.” Seto said simply.
“Go Joey! Go Joey!” everyone else sang, do a corny dance routine. (a.k.a. Chandler dance)
“Stop that! Jeez!” Joey barked. He snatched the key from the table and quickly hung it around his neck. For a few seconds, there was silence. Then the key started to shine brightly, making Joey's hair stand on end.
“I hate you.” Joey said shortly, and there was a flash of light.
When everyone had regained their vision, they found Joey lying the floor, with a woman on his back. She had long white hair, and judging by her clothes, she was extremely poor. She looked around in confusion.
“Where am I?” she asked, and then she noticed Seto. “Seth-sama?… No wait, you're not Seth-sama. You're that rude man I met in the city.”
Seto gave a slight cough. “You are Kisara, correct?”
“Yes… What's going on? Who are you people?” Kisara asked, staring at everyone with her large sympathetic blue eyes.
“Don't worry, you're amongst friends.” Ishizu said, helping her to her feet. This seemed to calm the girl down a bit.
“But to save us the trouble of having the explain the situation twice, I say we should create a second yami first.” Seto said.
“Alright! I'm next!” Tristan shouted, jumping forwards.
“Hey, what about me? I want a yami too!” Mokuba whined.
“Sorry Mokuba, you are too small.” Seto said.
“But I want one too! Give me one now!!!” Mokuba whined on.
“Here's fifty dollars, go buy yourself some candy!” Seto said simply, pushing some money in his little brother's hands.
“Screw yamis! Candy, here I come!” Mokuba cheered, running out the door.
“Oooookay. Now can we get started?” Tristan asked.
“Hold on. Gotta check if the mutt is alright first.” Seto said, taking out a large stick and poking Joey, who winced.
“Yeah, ok. It's safe.”
“Woohoo! Which card do I get?” Tristan asked hungrily.
“Well, the dark magician seems like a perfect choice. He used to be one of the priests, and the holder of the millennium ring. Plus he'd do anything to save Atem.” Seto explained, and Yugi reluctantly pulled the dark magician out of his pocket.
“Just don't break it okay? It's my favourite card.” Yugi said concernedly.
“Yeah yeah…” Tristan replied, taking the card and placing it in the box. Seto grabbed the millennium scale and placed it under the glass bell. In the meantime, Yugi and Ryou pulled Joey off the ground.
“Okay, we're ready.” Ryou said, but at that moment, the door banged open. Everyone screamed in terror. Except for Kisara, who was unaware of the danger.