Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter eighteen ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter eighteen.
 
“This is very unusual indeed.” Seto said, staring at the three transparent yami. They were sitting on the floor, as they simply fell through the chairs. Bakura and Malik found that very amusing. The hikari had immediately returned home after school, and Ishizu had to leave the museum, ditching a Swedish tour group.
“So can you help us?” Mana asked anxiously.
“First I need to find out what is wrong.” Seto said, and he beckoned Joey, Kisara, Tristan, Mahado, Tea and Mana to follow him into a separate room.
fifteen minutes later, the three hikari and their see-through yami flooded out the room again, followed by Seto, who was making notes on a clipboard.
"So what's the matter doc? I mean Seto?" Mana asked, sitting down again.
"I should have anticipated this, really. When your spiritforms settled in the millennium items, there was no magic seal to hold them there." Seto said, still taking notes.
"Meaning?"
"Your spirits are slowly leaving the items to return to the underworld."
"So you're saying the millennium items are leaking?" Yugi asked in a stunned voice.
"I suppose that is a good way of saying it, yes." Seto said nodding, and everyone gasped.
"How long until they're completely gone?" Joey asked.
"Approximately thirty-seven minutes and nine seconds." Seto answered, glancing at his watch. Isis gasped and Seth fainted, but Kisara was the only one to notice.
"Gah! No way!" Atem exclaimed.
"I don't want them to leave yet! I still have to find out their favorite fabric, and what kind of music they like! And if they have a fear of heights!" Tea shrieked, hopping up and down.
"Can't we... plug the items? So the leaking stops?" Isis asked.
"It does not work that way. All we can do is wait." Seto said, taking a seat and opening his laptop. Ishizu muttered something along the lines of 'heartless'.

And so everyone began saying their goodbyes to the yami, before it was too late. Let's take a look at some of the conversations.
(Tea and Mana)
"I will really miss you when you are gone Mana, but don't worry! We'll always be friends! Because the power of friendship is stronger than death and connects us even when were apart!" Tea sniffed dramatically.
"Damn, girl! Get it through your head! I don't want to be your friend! I strongly dislike you! I don't care if we're apart!" Mana shouted, and Tea burst out crying. "Uhm... I didn't mean it like that!" Mana stuttered, but when Tea looked up she was smiling, with tears in her eyes.
"Awww, only a true friend would be that honest!" she sniffed.
"Argh!"

(Mahado and Atem)
"And remember pharaoh, to wear clean underwear every day! And never take candy from strangers! And always keep your cellphone with you in case of emergencies. And remember to floss!"
"Uhm... sure thing Mahado..." Atem muttered, going red as Bakura and Malik openly laughed at him.
"And don't walk around in a pit of glass barefooted..."
"I wasn't planning on doing that any time soon..."
"Oh! And when you encounter a snake, stay completely still, and it'll go away."
"Uhm... thanks for the info."
"And be careful not to get deodorant in your eyes. And don't take rides from strangers. And when getting burnt, always use cold water first. Also, don't throw electric appliances in the bathtub. And smoking is a hazard!"
"Right..."
"And stay away from crossplayers. Ra knows where they've been..."
"Uhuh."
"And remember to use preventives after-"
"Ah! Mahado!" Atem shouted, now turning completely crimson, as Bakura and Malik rolled over the floor roaring with laughter. Isis quickly called Mahado away before he could do more damage.

(Kisara and Seth)
"Such irony. The mindlink has lifted but I still can't touch you." Seth said sadly, as he tried to hold Kisara's hand, but went through it.
"Yes. But this is how it was meant to be." Kisara said, staring at the floor.
"If only we had more time. There are loads of things I still wanted to show you."
"Nothing can be done about it. Just promise me you won't do anything drastic when I'm gone." Kisara said, looking up at Seth with her sad blue eyes.
"Drastic?"
"You need still need to stay here. With your other half. So promise me you won't be distraught."
"Very well. I shall try."
"These past few days were fun. Thank you." She said, trying to hug Seth, but falling right through him.

"Fifteen seconds!" Seto called out, and everyone jumped.
"I guess this is it then. Bye everyone! Bye Ouji!" Mana said, straightening up.
"Thank you for all you've done. I hope you will all stay well. Except for Bakura ofcourse." Mahado said with a curt nod.
"Bye bye!" Kisara said, wiping the tears out of her eyes. There were a lot of waves, and Bakura stuck out his tongue at Mahado one last time.
"3... 2... 1..." Seto counted down, and there was a small flash of light. The yami had disappeared. There was a moment of silence and then…
“Who's up for pizza?”
“Oh! Me! Me!”
The group left the room chattering loudly, though Seth stayed behind, staring at the millennium key in a depressing way, before joining them.
 
Tha end!