Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter seventeen ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter seventeen.
 
Sadly, Seth's driving skills had not improved at all. And though everyone survived the trip, the limousine did not. Just as it skidded to a stop on the driveway, it promptly died with a loud hissing noise. Everyone quickly jumped out in fear of explosion danger.
“There, wasn't that fun?” Seth asked as he looked around at the now very pale gang. Bakura on the other hand, really had enjoyed himself.
“Man, that was cool! Ryou, can I have a car too? Can I? Can I?” he asked, hopping up and down.
“Uhm… no Bakura… now if you'll excuse me, I need to find a place to throw up…” Ryou muttered, and then he ran off.
“Aw shucks…” Bakura said, hanging his head and following the others inside.
 
The movie night went fairly well, apart from the fact that Mahado destroyed the TV, thinking it was a magical device, and the little men inside were going to strangle them all. Ofcourse Kaiba had many more TV's, so that wasn't really much of a problem. Seth was forced to sit on the other side of the room as Kisara, to ensure Joey's safety. Mahado found that very amusing, and decided to rub it in a bit by putting his arm around Isis. Seth could be heard grinding his teeth the rest of the movie.
 
The next morning the hikari were forced to go to school again.
“Just make sure they don't get into trouble okay?” Ryou asked Bakura, Atem, Seth, Malik and Isis.
“You can count on us!” Malik said, saluting.
“And remember Seth…”
“Yeah yeah, don't get too close to Kisara. I've got it.” Seth sighed.
“I can't believe I've been reduced to a… yami-sitter.” Atem said, shaking his head.
“Don't worry pharaoh, we'll have lots of fun!” Mahado said brightly. A few feet away, Yugi's eye twitched.
“Nooo, I can't bear to be apart with my new soulmate!” Tea shouted hysterically, clinging on to Mana. The poor magician girl tried desperately to push her off, as Joey, Tristan and Seto pulled.
“Come on Tea! You still have plenty of friends at school!” Joey huffed.
“Oh yeah! I do don't I?” Tea asked blankly, letting go of Mana, who fell to the floor.
“Freedom!” she shouted in a feeble voice.
“Well, if you have any problems, contact us using mindlink! Bye bye now!” Marik said, and with that the hikari flooded out the door.
“So uhm… now what?” Atem asked.
“Well, actually, I was thinking of going shopping. They've got this new store at the mall that I've been dying to try.” Isis said grabbing her purse.
“I was thinking of going robbing. They've got this new vault at the bank that I've been dying to empty.” Bakura said, grabbing a large bag.
“Oh no you don't! We have to stay here and keep an eye on Mahado, Kisara and Mana.” Atem shouted. Isis and Bakura sighed loudly in response.
 
“Pssst, Yugi! I think that mindlink finally wore off! My thoughts are alone again!” Joey whispered to Yugi in class.
“Oh! Congratulations Joey!” Yugi whispered in reply, and a glare from the teacher quickly shut them up again.
Suddenly, Yugi was contacted by his yami.
`Hey, Yugi! We've got a situation here!' Atem's thoughts rang through his head.
`What's wrong Atem?' Yugi asked, staring down at his book.
`The yami are disappearing!' Atem responded frantically.
`Disappearing? You mean they got lost in the big mansion?'
`No! They've become transparent!'
`That is strange…'
`Can you ask Kaiba about it? Bakura has started throwing stuff at Mahado. But since it's passing through him, it's all bouncing off the walls.'
`Can it wait till lunchtime? We're in the middle of history and-'
`Now Yugi!'
`Okay, hold on.' Yugi thought, and he looked over at Seto, who was extremely busy reading a book.
“Seto! Hey Seto!” Yugi whispered, trying to get the CEO's attention. Seto however, noticed nothing. Yugi quickly crumpled up a piece of paper and threw it at him, but Seto simply caught it in his hand without looking up.
`Atem? Can you ask Seth to contact him? He doesn't seem to want to look up from his book.'
`Seth is currently busy panicking. But I'll try.' Was Atem's response. There was a minute of silence and then `Okay… It took something shiney, but he calmed down and he's asking Kaiba.'
Yugi looked over at Seto. The CEO still had his nose in the book, but his eyes were no longer moving across the paper. Instead, it looked like he was in deep thought.
`Kaiba told Seth to tell me to tell you that you should all hurry to his limousine at three o' clock. You have to head straight to the mansion, without hanging around at school after class is over.' Atem's thoughts told Yugi, after a few minutes of silence.
`But there's a meeting of the library committee and I-'
`No Yugi!'