Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, ditching Domino city ❯ Read me ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, ditching Domino city.
Read me
 
Hooray! It's the sequel to “Holiday to hell island!”
 
Firstly, the disclaimer. I do not own Yu-gi-oh, the characters or whatever. Any other tv or game references I might make, I don't own those either. I do own a wide collection of action figures, but that has nothing to do with this fic.
 
So, again it's a sort of alternate universe, where the yami and hikari are living together. Ancient priests and tombrobbers that didn't appear in the present in the anime, do appear in my fic! Muahahahahah!
 
Here's a list of the hikari and yami, to avoid confusion.
 
Hikari:
Yugi
Ryou
Marik
Seto
Ishizu
 
Yami:
Atem
Bakura
Malik
Seth
Isis
 
Now, I know some of you think that Malik is hikari, and Marik the yami. But personally I don't think that is true. I've read loads of fics with Marik as hikari and Malik as yami, and I'm sticking to that.
So one more time now. Marik=hikari and Malik=yami. Gooood.
 
With Seth I mean priest Seth of ancient Egypt. Seth rules!
 
Same with Isis. Its priestess Isis of ancient Egypt.
 
Atem is Yami yugi. It's the pharao's real name.
 
And by Bakura I mean Bakura the tombrobber, and not Ryou's yami form. That's right, Bakura the tombrobber in the cool red jacket. NOT badhairday Ryou.
 
That's it I suppose. Enjoy this fic, and review if you like. It would make me happy.