Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, ditching Domino city ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, ditching Domino city.
Epilogue.
 
And there you have it. The gang is now back with Tea in Domino city, and there is nothing they can do about it! Muahahahaha!
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this fic and stuffs.
 
 
A few notes;
 
I originally planned having Duke Devlon move into the basement, as the creepy basement guy. But I didn't have enough jokes for that.
Scene: “I heard from Rex Raptor, who heard from Weevil Underwood, who heard from Mako Tsunami, who heard from Mai that you guys were hiding from Tea here, so being the annoying git I am, I decided to join you.” Duke said grinning.
“Well, I think that, since I hate your guts, the answer would be pretty clear.” Seto said, his eyes narrowing in dislike.
“And here is the rent for the next six months.” Duke continued, pushing a laaaarge bag of money in Seto's hands. Seto thought for a moment.
“Seth, help our new housemate clear out the basement!” he commanded.
“Hey, why me?!” Seth asked.
“Do it or you'll have to start paying rent!” Seto spat. Seth sighed.
“Right this way sir.” Seth said, leading Duke to the basement.
 
Same thing for Pegasus. He couldve moved into the garden shed. Heheheh. Continuously stalking Yugi, and then having his butt kicked by Atem. But ohwell.
 
I must say reading your reviews made chuckle. You all seem so interested in what is up in Seto's attic. But well, I aint gonna tell you! Mostly because I haven't quite figured it out myself. But if you've watched `Hey Arnold', and you know what Helga has in her closet, you might get a faint idea. (Though the bubblegum goes to far!)
Which would explain why Atem's eye started to twitch like that when Seto and Joey both entered the room (and Mai, but who cares about her?)
 
 
So anyway, once again, I hope you liked this fic, and keep an eye out for future fanfics by yours truly!