Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, ditching Domino city ❯ Chapter thirteen ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, ditching Domino city
Chapter thirteen.
 
“Mrs. Johnson?! What are you doing here?” Seto asked, staring at Mrs. Johnson who had also entered the living room. (Yes, Mrs. Johnson! From chapter two!)
“Silence you! I've had enough with you punks, ruining our neighbourhood!” Mrs. Johnson hissed.
“You can't just arrest us like that. What are we charged with?” Seto demanded.
“Well, let's see here.” One of the police officers began, taking out a large list. Everyone gulped.
“Firstly, those three are paedophiles.” The officer began, indicating Malik, Bakura and Atem.
“What? Prove it!” Bakura spat, somewhere next to Ryou. Yugi and Atem both turned very red, and Marik clung to Malik's leg, which only made the situation worse.
“Those two have maxed out credit cards…” The officer continued, indicating Ishizu and Isis.
“Furthermore your TV is on way too loud. Everyone in a ten mile radius can hear the Spongejoe cubepants theme.” Mokuba coughed nervously.
“And this gentleman right here has been seen roaming the streets at night, bothering innocent women.” The officer said, and pointed to Seth.
“Oh, so I'm a gentleman now am I?” Seth asked.
“Just as this guy over here was seen vandalising the statue of the city's founder with graffiti…“ the officer continued.
“Well, he looks much better with a moustache!” Malik said in defence.
“Sir? We have just found these in the kitchen drawer.” Another officer interrupted, holding up the `chopsticks' from chapter five. The officer with the looong list gasped in horror.
“The mikado sticks of the city's founder! Those were stolen from the museum a few weeks ago!” he said. Bakura coughed nervously.
“Well, I think we've seen enough.” The officer said, pocketing the list and taking out some handcuffs.
“Ahhh! You can't do this! I want my lawyer!” Ishizu shrieked, as one of the officers handcuffed her.
“I want my mommy!!!” Malik shrieked.
“You have no mommy!” Marik said to him.
“Oh yeah…” Malik muttered. “Well, I still want one! Bakura, can you steal one for me?”
“Shut up Malik!” Bakura hissed, also getting handcuffed.
“Mrs. Johnson! You traitor! I'll never share my recipes with you again!” Yugi said, looking up to the evil neighbour's face.
“Take `m away boys!” the main officer commanded, when everyone had been forced into handcuffs.
“Never a dull day here…” Mai muttered, being pushed out the door with the others. Ryou was still unconscious, and had to be carried out.
 
“Great… Just great.” Atem muttered. Everyone was waiting in the hallway of the prison, guarded by several officers.
“What is taking so long?” Isis asked, looking around.
“Well, it appears we have a small problem here.” One of the officers said, approaching them.
“You mean besides the fact that we have been arrested?” Seto asked sarcastically.
“The prison is full. You are such a large group, that we can't house you all here.” The officer said, ignoring Seto's comment.
“So that means you'll let us go?” Ryou asked hopefully.
“No, that means you will be sent somewhere else. They've got a nice big cell for all of you in Domino city prison.”
“Oh RA no! Anywhere but there! Pleeeease don't make us go back there!” Marik shouted, falling to his knees.
“Should have thought of that before you became criminals.” Officer guy said shrugging.
“We are not criminals!” Seto hissed.
 
And so after a few hours the gang arrived at a large cell in Domino prison.
“Hey! Hey guuuuys!” called a familiar voice.
“Yoooo Tristan! Still here?” Joey shouted back.
“Yup!” Tristan replied from a cell nearby.
“So how's the food here?” Bakura asked.
“Okay I guess. Tastes like chicken.” Tristan's voice said.
“That's never a good thing!” Joey said in horror.
 
And so the gang stayed in prison for a couple of days. It turned out to be pretty relaxing.
“Good news!” one of the guards said after four days.
“Pudding?” Malik asked hopefully.
“No, even better! Someone has paid your bail!” the guard said laughing.
“Whoah! Really?” Joey shouted, and everyone immediately sat up.
“Freeeeedoooooom!” Bakura shouted hysterically, hopping up and down as the guard opened the door to their cell.
“Thank god! I couldn't stand another minute in this hellhole!” Mai said, turning off their TV and following the rest out the door.
“I wonder who paid our bail.” Tristan said.
“Huh? Where did you come from?” Atem asked, staring at Tristan.
“My bail was paid too!” Tristan said grinning.
“And here is the lovely person who opened her wallet to give you guys freedom.” The guard said, opening the door that led outside. And waiting for them was….. Tea!
“Aaaaah! Let me back in! Let me back in!” Bakura shrieked, turning around and scratching at the door that had closed behind them. Everyone nodded in agreement.
“No, you're free now.” The guard said smiling, and pushing everyone towards Tea.
“Hi guys!” Tea said cheerfully, and the sound of her voice made a couple of flowers die.
“Erm… Hi…. Tea…” Atem said, putting on a fake smile.
“Gee, what a surprise…” Seto said blandly.
“How… what… why? Whyyyyy?” Joey muttered.
“I heard you were sent to jail, and I can't let my friends stay in jail! So I let you guys out! Cause that's what friends do! They help out other friends!” Tea squeaked, and there was a flash of lightning.
“Gah… how… nice of you.” Yugi said slowly.
“Yeah, there was also some strange mix-up involving all your stuff being in some house in Mikado city. But don't worry, I took care of it! I got all of it sent back here to Domino city.” Tea said laughing, and everyone let out a whine. Meanwhile, a mirror cracked somewhere nearby.
“Come on friends, let's go to the arcade! You can watch me play DDR!” Tea continued cheerfully, and the gang, on the verge of crying, hobbled after her.