Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, ditching Domino city ❯ Chapter twelve ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, ditching Domino city
Chapter twelve.
 
“I wanna watch Nickelodeon!” Mokuba shrieked in his high-pitched voice one evening, as he battled Mai over the remote control.
“Too bad kid! `Nights of our lives' is on! Ramon is going to tell Elly that he loves her sister Nelly, even though Elly is carrying his child. But Ramon's evil twin does love Elly, and will kill Nelly! Meanwhile, Ramon's father forces him to be gay! If not, he will throw himself off the building. I can't miss this!” Mai said, holding the remote out of the little kid's reach.
“Give me! Give me! Give meee!!!! Brother! She's being mean!” Mokuba shrieked. Seto immediately appeared next to Mai and pulled the remote from her grasp.
“Which channel is Nickelodeon?” Seto asked gruffly as Mokuba let out a happy squeak. Never having watched Nickelodeon, Seto just tried a random channel. The TV immediately switched to the news.
“The police cars have now surrounded the house, and are standing by.” The newscaster read.
“Oh, they're going to kick terrorist butt?” Ishizu asked, as she entered the living room, followed by a few other random people.
“I'm guessing it's a hostage drama. Who knows?” Marik said, sitting down on the couch.
“I hope they beat the culprits to a bloody pulp!” Malik commented, hoping for lots of violence.
“Brother… Nickelodeon….” Mokuba whined.
“Hey, do you hear that? It sounds like sirens…” Atem asked, and everyone stopped talking.
“Yes, they are sirens. I wonder if the police is nearby.” Ryou pondered. Meanwhile, Seth was staring out the window.
“Uhm… guys… I think you'd better take a look at this.” Seth said slowly.
“Why?” Mai asked, but her question was answered by the TV.
“We are receiving live footage of the house, where the police is getting ready to break the door down.” The newscaster read, and the screen switched to a live recording of a lonely house, surrounded by dozens of police cars.
“Holy crap! That's our house!!!” Malik shouted, and everyone quickly ran to the window to stare at all the police cars.
“Pretty lights….” Bakura said, his eyes wide.
“We have just gotten word that a few of the punks have gathered at the window. Let's see if we can get a better view.” The newscaster said, and the camera zoomed in on the living room window.
“Hey look, I'm on TV!” Bakura shouted happily, and he waved at the camera.
“Dammit, get down Bakura!” Seto shouted from behind the couch, as nearly everyone had found a hiding place. Ryou started to hyperventilate like crazy underneath the table.
“Guys? What's going on? We heard the usual screaming.” Yugi said, entering the living room and followed by Joey.
“Yugi! Duck!” Atem shouted from inside the TV cabinet.
“Where?” Yugi asked, looking around. Joey however, had caught the hint and dove behind the couch too.
 
“The police are now going to break down the front door.” The newscaster commented.
“Noooo! Our expensive, original mahogany wood door! We must save it!” Malik screamed, and he dashed out the room before anyone could stop him.
“Hold on, it looks like someone is coming out. It's… a guy with a really strange hairdo. He looks extremely dangerous. Oh, the horror! The horror!!! That outfit! The horror!!! The police are taking out the tranquilizer darts and are getting ready to fire.” The newscaster gasped.
“Maliiiik!” Marik screamed, quickly leaving the room too. Everyone quickly turned to the screen to watch Marik pull Malik back inside and slam the front door shut. After a few seconds they entered the living room and hid in a corner, Malik pulling a tranquilizer dart out of his hair.
“Why are they after us all of a sudden?” Isis asked, and everyone slowly turned to Bakura.
“What?!” Bakura asked.
 
Suddenly, there was a loud crashing noise from the hallway, and everyone gasped. Malik let out a whine that sounded like “Mahogany wood!”
A few seconds later dozens of cops flooded into the living room.
“Allright! Nobody move!” one of the cops shouted. Ryou fainted, and everyone else froze. After a few moments of silence Seto got to his feet.
“What's this all about?” he asked.
“That's them, right there!” called a familiar voice. Everyone gasped.