Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, fifty fifty. ❯ Day one. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, fifty fifty.
Day one.
 
It was a sunny afternoon in the park of Domino city. The birds were singing, the little kids were playing, and Seto and Seth were hiding in the bushes, watching the passers by.
“Okay, remember, stick to the plan.” Seto whispered as he watched a group of chattering girls walk by.
“Hey, easy for you to say. You only have to distract a little kid.” Seth said frowning.
“Actually, I'm not sure how old Motou is. He could be a teenager. But his hair confuses me.” Seto said, thinking.
“Ssssh, here they come!” Seth whispered, and he put a blowpipe to his mouth.
Walking down the road were Yugi and Yami. They were holding hands and chatting about their newest trading cards. They were followed by Joey, who looked a bit out of place.
“Okay, now!” Seto whispered, and Seth shot a dart at Yami's throat. Yami staggered for a moment, and fell to the ground.
“Yami nooo!” Yugi shouted, as both he and Joey stopped dead in their tracks.
“Hey Motou, look behind you! A three-headed monkey!” Seto shouted from the bushes, and Yugi immediately forgot about Yami as he quickly whipped around.
“Go!” Seto shouted, getting to his feet, as Seth shot out the bushes and ran directly at Joey. He quickly grabbed Joey by his waist and hung him over his shoulder, gave Yami a good kick, and sprinted towards Seto's car, that was waiting for them by the gate. Seth threw Joey in the backseat, and jumped in after him.
“Go go go!” he shouted at Seto, who was already sitting behind the wheel. Seto put his foot down, and the car shot forward, with a screech of the tires.
“Woooo! We made it!” Seth shouted, leaning forward to high-five Seto.
“Uhm… What just happened?” Joey asked, snapping out of a stunned trance.
“You've been kidnapped Wheeler.” Seto said, without taking his eyes off the traffic.
“Kidnapped?..” Joey repeated. He looked at Seth, who smiled back at him in an evil way, causing him to go pale.
“Hey, I don't see a three-headed monkey!” Yugi said five minutes later, still staring up a tree.
 
10 minutes later they arrived at Seto's private mansion (which means no annoying little brothers), and dragged a struggling Joey inside.
“Well Seto, it was a success. Now if you'll excuse me…” Seth said, grabbing Joey's arm and pulling him towards the stairs.
“Hey! What's the big idea?!” Seto shouted.
“What does it look like?” Seth answered impatiently.
“Seth, can I see you over here for a moment?!” Seto hissed.
“Make it quick.” Seth said, letting go of Joey and winking at him. Joey shuddered.
“You cant have him!” Seto said, pulling Seth away from Joey.
“Why not? You hardly did any work.” Seth said frowning.
“It was my idea!” Seto said angrily.
“It was my blowdart!” Seth said, stomping his foot down.
“It was my car!” Seto answered.
“Hey uhm… don't I get a say in this?” Joey asked.
“No!” Seto and Seth shouted simultaneously.
 
As Seto and Seth's fight continued, They didn't notice Joey heading for the front door. However, as he reached out his hand to touch the doorknob, he was electrocuted and thrown back. Seto and Seth both looked up to watch Joey zoom through the air, and crash into the wall.
“What the hell was that?” Joey asked, shakily getting to his feet.
“That would be my forcefield.” Seth said, holding up his millennium rod. Joey cursed under his breath.
“Hey Seth, ever heard of the phrase `the early bird catches the worm'?” Seto asked, looking at Seth.
“Yes, I am familiar with it. Why?” Seth asked, with a surprised look on his face.
“It applies here!” Seto shouted, as he suddenly ran at Joey, grabbed him, and headed for the stairs.
“Oh really? What would you say if I told you I had kidnapped your little brother?” called Seth's voice.
“You did what now?” Seto asked blankly, stopping dead in his tracks and letting go of Joey.
“Hah! Sucker! That's the oldest trick in the book!” Seth yelled, running past Seto and quickly dragging Joey up the stairs with him.
“Damnit!” Seto cursed, running after the priest. Seth threw Joey into the bedroom and turned back to grin at Seto.
“I win!” Seth said, laughing maniacally.
“I think not!” Seto responded, pushing a button on a remote control. Immediately, iron bars shot out of the floor, surrounding Seth. A metal plate dropped from the ceiling, forming a roof on Seth's cage.
“Nooooooo!!!!” Seth screamed in rage, as Seto approached him.
“I win!” his rival said with a grin on his face.
“Damn you, Kaiba!” Seth shouted, pulling at the bars imprisoning him. Seto sniggered.
“Now, if you'll excuse me…” Seto said, walking past the cage and entering the bedroom.
“I'll get you for this!” Seth shouted, as the bedroom door closed with a `click'.