Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, fifty fifty. ❯ Day two. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, fifty fifty.
Day two.
 
By morning Seth had finally managed to free himself from the cage by gnawing his way through the bars. He appeared in the kitchen and found Seto already there, making coffee.
Seth gave him a curt nod and sat down at the table.
“Well Seth, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. No hard feelings.” Seto said, handing Seth his mug and going to get a sandwich.
“No, ofcourse not.” Seth muttered, narrowing his eyes. Seto sat down at the table with his sandwich and sipped some coffee. Seth followed his example.
“The mutt is mine anyway.” Seto said, looking over the rim of his mug.
“Oh really? Why is that?” Seth asked, watching Joey enter the kitchen.
“I just put laxative in your coffee.” Seto responded, draining his own mug.
“I know.” Seth said calmly. “I switched our mugs when you weren't looking.”
Seto heard his stomach growl in a disturbing way.
“Damn you…” he growled, while Joey poured some cereal into his bowl. There were a few moments of silence, in which Joey added milk to his cereal. Suddenly, Seto jumped up.
“Excuse me.” He said in a strange voice, and then he hurried away.
Seth sniggered, and leaned over to Joey.
“Hey, how about a little game?” he asked. Joey frowned.
“A game?…” he repeated blandly.
“Yes. It's called `Handcuff the mutt to the bed.'” Seth said, getting up and dragging Joey away from the table.
“N-noooo! My breakfast!” Joey shouted, trying to make a wild grab for the cereal bowl, that was left standing alone on the table.
 
Somewhere in the afternoon Seto finally returned from the bathroom, to find Seth and Joey sitting in the living room in front of the TV. Joey was trying to strangle himself, using the controller cord of Seto's Z-box.
“I will make you pay!” Seto said, sitting down on the couch next to Seth.
“Oh really? And I thought you already were the richest kid on the planet.” Seth said sarcastically.
“Shut your mouth, priest boy!” Seto snapped, before getting whacked by Seth's millennium rod.
“Ow! Hey, where did the mutt go?” Seto said, looking at the place where Joey was sitting a minute ago.
“Damn, he's going to try and escape!” Seth said, jumping to his feet. They both left the living room and saw that Joey was on the phone. When Joey saw them exit the living room he jumped and said “Uhm… Yeah, so make that two large pizza's with extra cheese and uhm… mushrooms.”
“Hand over the phone mutt.” Seto said, extending his hand.
“Why? Its just the pizza guy!” Joey said, clutching the horn to his chest.
“I'm not going to tell you again! Hand over the phone!” Seto said impatiently, walking towards him.
“Noooo! Never!” Joey said, holding the phone into the air.
“Grab it!” Seto shouted, and Seth jumped at Joey from behind, pulling the phone from his grasp. Joey cursed under his breath.
“Hm… sounds like they've already hung up.” Seth said, holding the receiver to his ear.
“Well, we'll soon find out who he was calling. This phone has a playback button.” Seto said, walking up to it and pushing a button. There was a small rewind sound and then…
“Hello, Motou residence, Yugi speaking.” Said Yugi's voice.
“Thank god! Yugi! Its me, Joey!” Joey's voice hastily said.
“Joey, where did you go yesterday? You just disappeared. I heard there was a three-headed monkey in the park. I didn't see it though. Too bad.”
“Right… listen Yugi…” Joey's voice interrupted.
“And Yami got stung pretty bad by a mosquito or something. The doctor said it was a blow dart with a sleep draught. Enough to take out an elephant. But I still say it was some sort of mosquito. Cant trust those doctors, ya know. Maybe it was some sort of vampire mosquito, that sucks the life right out of you.” Yugi's voice continued.
“Uhm… Yeah, so make that two large pizza's with extra cheese and uhm… mushrooms.” Joey's voice suddenly said.
“Pizza? Oh, does that mean you're bringing pizza for movienight tonight? That's cool. Just remember, no peppers. Yami cant stand peppers. Hey, remember that time when we gave Yami some `Hot pepper Doritos' without telling him what they were, and Yami nearly fainted because he couldn't stand it? Hahah, that was really funny wasn't it? Even though Yami wouldn't look us in the eyes for a week!” Yugi sniggered, and suddenly there was some mumbling in the background.
“Yes Yami, I know. Hey Joey, I have to go now. Yami wants to watch `Smokemon, the first movie' and he doesn't know how to work the DVD-player. Then again, neither do I. But we'll figure it out in the end. So I'll see you at eight. Bye bye.” Yugi's voice said, and then there was a beep. Joey buried his face in his hands, unable to understand how he could be friends with someone so tremendously stupid.