Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh Graduation Day ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Me: Yes, fans, it's time for another fanfic. ^_^
*waves really tiny flag* Yay...
This is probably the only half-humor fic that I will probably ever do. Don't expect this to be ten chapters long or anything, though.... I have more humor stories in mind! ^_^
-_- Darn...
Enjoy everyone! I think I'm going to have real fun writing this! ^_^

Thinking
Speaking
Blah): Authoress notes.
1: Aknowledging the facts.was about 8:10 in the morning at Domino High School. The date was May 20, and only two days of school left. Everyone was, of course, excited about the last day of school and starting summer vacation. The senoirs, however, were looking forward to the summer because it symboled the start of a new time for them. The time when they all went their separate ways into college or other paths.
Motou sat at his desk, waiting for his friends to file into the classroom. He really wanted to spend more time with his friends before he had to split away from them for awhile. He sighed, knowing that it would probably be a very long time before they got to hang out with each other again. Tea had already arranged to live her dream and go to New York. Duke was going to America as well. It seemed that his Dungeon Dice Monsters game was a big hit in the states. Joey had planned to go to a local University and study law. Yugi smiled. It often seemed that Joey had no intelligence whatsoever, but he was actually pretty serious about studying law. Tristan had big plans to do something, Yugi was sure of it. Bakura was going to take his classes on the computer. He would have to stay home with his yami to make sure nothing went wrong, but he still wanted to get a degree in teaching, thus he had chosen to take computer classes. (A/N: Bakura just seems like a teacher person...) Yugi wasn't sure about what Kaiba wanted to do with his life. He already owned a company, and was smarter than most college seniors. But, Yugi reminded himself, you can never have too much education.
Yug!" Joey called as he walked in the door, followed by the rest of the gang.
Joey. How's it going?" Yugi smiled at his friend politely.
smiled back. "Well, it's Serenity's first day of High School, so I had to show her around a bit, being the nice big brother that I am."
ran up and grabbed Joey around the neck. "Don't forget, I helped."
You trailed along behind and stared at her the whole way!"
looked confused. "I was there for emotional support, dude! High School can get scary sometimes! Especially for a fragile girl like Serenity."
growled. "I'll give you something to be scared of!!" Joey then proceeded to chase Tristan around the room with a chair.
smiled a bit. Some things never change...
walked up to Yugi. "So, Yugi, what are you going to do?"
sighed. "I really don't know yet, Tea. Grandpa wants me to inherit the shop, but I really don't feel like that should be my future. I kind of want to join the military, but I know my grandpa would't hear of it."
smiled kindly. "Just follow your heart, Yugi. And, if you have that desire, you should do it, no matter what your grandpa says."
right, Tea." Yugi agreed.
who had been quiet this whole time, walked up to the pair. "Well, it seems we're all going our separate ways, huh?"
and Tea sadly nodded. None of them wanted to split the group up, but they all knew that they had separate dreams and desires.
well, well. What's all the sadness about?" A voice from behind them said.
Bakura, and Tea turned around to see Seto Kaiba standing behind them, smirking. Seto had kind of become one of the group these past few months, but was still bent on giving Yugi a humiliating defeat.
Yugi said, a little relieved that it wasn't Yami.
was then that Joey ran up to the group, wet for some reason. "Tristan won't be back for awhile."
smirk got even wider as he saw his chance to insult his favorite insultee. (A/N: Joey's the insultee, Seto is the insulter. Got it? Good...)
puppy, what are you going to do with your life? Become a dog catcher?"
growled at Seto. "No! For your information, I'm going to study law! And what about you, Kaiba? Are you gonna stay at Kaiba Corporation for the rest of your life?"
set his books down on his desk. "Actually, I've been accepted at M.I.T."
look turned to confusement. "M.I. what?
rolled his eyes. "Massachusetts Institute of Technology, lame brain."
chimed in. "But what about Kaiba Corporation? Don't you have to be at the office all the time?"
I can run it all by computers. It doesn't matter where I am."
brought up an issue. "What about Mokuba?"
actually sighed with some sadness. "He can take care of himself. He's becoming more like me everyday. He actually figured out how to send me a computer virus so that whenever I clicked on something, a chibi Blue Eyes would pop up and sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." Quite sickening, really."
leave the nest so fast, don't they?" Yugi teased.
frowned slightly. "You could say that. I think he'll be fine if anyone attempts to kidnap him. He can even take me down now..." He pulled up his sleeve to reveal a rather nasty blue-yellowish bruise on his arm.
burst out laughing, except poor Seto, of course.There's the first chapter. It's going to get a whole lot better, so stick around. Review, please! ^_^
Out of minor curiousity, who's gonna be the Valadictorian? Me, right?
You'll see...